剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
我马上就后悔了,就这样
I regretted it immediately, okay? That was it.
所以你不是上来拿帽子
So it wasn't for the hat?
帽子?
The hat?
你当时说你上来拿帽子
You said you came up here for a fucking hat.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
我知道
I know.
没错,我不是上来拿帽子的
No, it wasn't for the hat.
但我们没做什么 只是喝醉犯了蠢
But it was nothing, okay? It was a drunk, dumb nothing.
根本微不足道
It was less than nothing.
真正的问题是我对你没有吸引力
And the real issue is that you're not attracted to me anyway.
你根本不想跟我做♥爱♥
You don't want have sex with me.
你老是找借口,宁愿看色情片
You make up excuses. You'd rather watch porn.
这才是症结所在 不是卡麦隆亲了我两秒
That is the problem. Not Cameron kissing me for two seconds.
你还是在说谎
You're still lying to me.
我没有
I'm not.
你在说谎
Yes, you are.
你们上楼十分钟后我才上来 怎么可能只有亲吻?
I came up, like, ten minutes after you and you're telling me that all you did was kiss?
你在避重就轻
You're minimizing it.
没有,我们走错路,我们都醉了
No. We went up the wrong path. We were drunk.
你骗人‥
Bullshit. Fucking bullshit.
-我没骗你 -不要骗我了,拜托你
It's not bullshit. -Stop bullshitting me, please.
-伊森,我跟你发誓 -好,你没跟他上♥床♥
Ethan, I swear to God. -All right. You didn't fuck him,
但你们做了什么?
but what happened?
-你帮他吹了吗? -没有
Did you suck his dick? Did you blow him? -No.
他有没有掏出老二?
Did he get his dick out?
没有,你在说什么?
No. What?
你在说谎
You're lying to me.
我全都告诉你了‥
I told you what happened, so, I...
我不知道到底怎么回事
All right. I don't know what the fuck happened,
但我知道他想上你
but one thing that I do know is he tried to fuck you.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
来了
Coming!
伊森
Hey, Ethan.
-怎么了? -卡麦隆人在哪里?
What's going on? -Where the fuck is Cameron?
他在海边游泳,怎么了吗?
He's at the beach, taking a swim. Is everything okay?
卡麦隆
Cameron!
兄弟,怎么了?
Hey, buddy, what's up?
你想搞我老婆吗?
Are you trying to fuck my wife?
什么?
What?
你想搞我老婆,是不是?
Are you trying to fuck my wife, huh? Are you?
你在说什么啊
I have no idea what you're fucking talking about, man.
所以才邀我们来度假?
Is that why you invited us out here on this dumb fucking vacation?
你觉得我邀你们 是为了上你老婆?
Dude. Do you think I invited you here so I could fuck your wife?
你干嘛这样? 因为我现在赚得比你多?
Why do you do this? 'Cause I make more money than you now?
-老天‥不是 -你心里才好过一点?
Jesus Christ! No. No. -To make yourself feel better?
-我们是朋友,我为你高兴 -别碰我,我们是朋友?
Look, we're friends, man. I'm happy for you, buddy. -Don't fucking touch me right now!
我们才不是朋友
We are not friends.
那可是我老婆,不是什么暗恋对象
It's not some girl that I have a crush on. It's my fucking wife!
-拜托 -朋友不会乱搞彼此老婆,混帐
Friends don't try to fuck each other's fucking wives, asshole!
你疯了
You're fucking crazy.
放开他‥
Hey, let him go! Let him go!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
别管闲事
Get the fuck off me!
别打了,已经够了
Get outta here, man. Come on. Enough.
我还是想不透 我的手♥机♥怎么会不见
I'm still just confused about where my phone went, you know?
因为‥
'Cause like...
你会找到的,我有预感
I got a feeling you'll find it.
我现在就需要手♥机♥
Well, I kinda need it now.
我是来工作的,谭雅是我老板
I'm here for work, and Tanya's my boss,
-我得打给她‥ -她现在也没办法跟你讲电♥话♥
and I have to call her. -Yeah, well, she can't talk to you now anyway
因为她人在船上
'cause she's on the boat.
是吗?
She is?
他们要回陶尔米纳
They're heading back to Taormina.
那我怎么办? 我该怎么回去?
But... What about me? How am I supposed to get back?
我开车载你
Well, I'm driving ya.
我想说你会很开心 今天是我们的最后一天
I thought, you know, you'd like that. It's our last day together.
我想带你看看这座岛
I wanna show you around the island.
我希望你能满足
Want you to be satisfied, don't I?
好
All right.
我要去拉屎
I'm gonna take a shit
然后我会帮你买♥♥杯酒 因为你需要‥
and then I'm gonna get you a drink 'cause you need to...
冷静下来
Tran-quee-lo.
好吗?
All right?
你的生活真是多采多姿
What a life you have.
你有这艘船,还有别♥墅♥
I mean, this boat, your villa...
天啊
Oh, my God,
你拥有的一切都是艺术品
everything you have is a work of art.
西西里有许多宫殿状况都很糟糕
So many incredible palazzi in Sicily are in a...terrible state.
我们花了大半辈子筹钱 维护这些历史建筑
We spend half our lives raising money to keep these historic estates from falling into ruin,
你说对吧,迪迪埃?
don't we, Didier, darling?
我在南法做同样的事 这是贵族的义务
I do the same in the south of France, you know. Noblesse oblige.
是啊,关心老建筑的人不够多
Yeah. And, you know, there aren't enough people out there that are worried about old buildings.
人生很短,但建筑会保存下来 我们必须善加管理
We're here on Earth such a short time, but our houses live on. We must be good stewards.
很高兴你也有同感
So glad you agree.
天啊,等一下
Oh, jeez. Wait, hold on.
出海的时候通常没有收讯
Don't normally get reception out on the water.
喂?
Hello?
波蒂亚?
Portia? Portia...
我听不到,等我一下‥
I can't hear... Hold on a second. Hold on.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
这是谁的号♥码?
And, what number is this, anyway?
是杰克的
Uh, it's... it's Jack's.
我的手♥机♥不见了
I lost my phone
我总觉得是他拿走的
and I have this weird feeling that he...that he took it or something.
是的话我也不意外
Yeah, well, I wouldn't be surprised.
波蒂亚,我知道你很喜欢他‥
Listen, Portia, I know you really like him, but...
前几天晚上,我在别♥墅♥里乱逛
the other night I was walking around the villa and, well,
我看到杰克和他叔叔‥
I saw Jack and his uncle and, you know,
他们‥
they were, like...
他们两个人都裸着身子
they were, like, naked and stuff like that.
他们裸体做什么?
They were naked? Doing what?
这个嘛
Well...
他在上他叔叔
He was kinda fucking his uncle.
什么?
What?
我之前不忍♥心告诉你
I didn't have the heart to tell you before.
波蒂亚?
Portia?
-波蒂亚? -我在
Portia? -Yeah.
我‥
I…
我觉得坏事要发生了
I feel like something bad is happening.
什么坏事?
What do you mean, "bad"?
我不知道
I don't know.
我有不祥的预感 感觉有坏事会发生
I just have this really weird feeling that something bad is gonna happen.
发生在你还是我身上?
To you or to me?
杰克昨晚喝得很醉 他说昆丁没有钱
Jack got really drunk last night and he was saying how like, Quentin has no money,
差点就得把房♥子卖♥♥掉
and he almost lost his house,
但他即将得到一大笔钱 而杰克会帮助他
and he's about to come into this giant windfall or something, and Jack is helping him.
这没道理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
我人在他的游艇上
Look, I'm on his yacht right now.
-他很有钱 -我知道
He has money. -Yeah.
只是我现在觉得很不安
I just have this... this really creepy feeling right now.
等一下‥
Wait a minute.
昨晚确实发生了一件怪事
Something weird did happen last night!
-什么事? -我人在昆丁的卧室
What? -I was in Quentin's bedroom.
他桌上有张男人的照片
And there was this photo of a guy on his desk.
他跟葛瑞格长得一模一样
And it looked just like Greg.
葛瑞格? 他有葛瑞格的照片?
Greg? There was a picture of Greg?
不可能是葛瑞格
Well, it couldn't be Greg.
他不认识西西里的同性恋
I mean, he doesn't know any gay guys in Sicily.
但是他坚持要来西西里的
But then he did insist that we come to Sicily.
婚前协议‥
The prenup. The prenup!
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表