剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
I asked him to.
你这荡♥妇♥
Dirty slut!
-你吃醋了吗? -当然
Are you jealous? -Yeah.
我要离婚
Yeah? -I want a fucking divorce!
小卡,够了
Cam! Stop it!
你真是‥
Oh! You are--
太爽了
Whoo! Fucking hell!
-我超爱啤酒的,你懂吗? -我懂
I fucking love beer, know what I mean? -Yeah, I know.
-你的好喝吗? -好喝
How's your thing? -It's good, yeah.
我们是不是该回去了?
Uh, do you feel like we should head back to the house soon?
派对感觉要开始了
I feel like the party's probably starting. I mean...
不行‥
No, no, no, no, no. Fuck that, fuck that.
我们再来一轮
Uh, let's get another one.
服务生
Geezer?
再给我们来两杯,谢了
Can we get, uh, two more, yeah? Nice one.
别担心
Nah, don't worry.
我叔叔的派对 很晚开始也很晚结束
My uncle's parties, they start late and they finish late.
赶得上的
So, we're good.
我的天啊
Fuck me sideways.
天啊,你太美了
Oh, my God. You look stunning.
真的美艳动人,转一圈
No, stunning. Turn around.
-快 -不行,我屁♥股♥太大了
Come on. -No, my ass looks big.
没这回事‥让我看看 你又大又美的屁♥股♥
No, it d--Come on. Let's see your big, beautiful arse
穿那件美丽浅橙色洋装的样子
in that amazing symphony of salmon.
就是这样
Yes!
-还有一个好消息 -什么?
And there's more good news. -Yeah?
我为你找到了今晚完美的男伴
I found the perfect arm candy for you tonight.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他是巴勒摩最性感的异性恋男子
I mean literally the sexiest heterosexual in Palermo.
-他是谁? -尼柯罗
Oh. Who is this person? -Niccolò.
他不只英俊,据说下面还很雄伟
Gorgeous. Notoriously well-hung. Not that
我没有亲眼见识过,真是可惜
I've seen it firsthand...he said, crestfallen.
相信我,我试过了
But believe me, I've tried.
他做什么工作?
Well, what does he do for a living?
什么都做一点
Oh, this and that.
尼柯罗可能和本地 某个很有权势的家族有关系
Niccolò may or may not have ties to a very influential local family.
你是指黑♥手♥党♥吗?
Oh, he joined the mafia?
我提到那三个字了吗? 我没有提到
Did I say that? I didn't say that.
在巴勒摩不能说那三个字
We don't use that word in Palermo.
我认识尼柯罗
I know Niccolò
我的派对都仰赖他 提供最能助兴的玩意儿
because he supplies all my parties with the best party favors.
但是‥我不可能是他喜欢的类型
Yeah, but, I'm not gonna be his type.
别说笑了,他是你的囊中物
Don't be ridiculous. It's in the bag, as they say.
走吧,客人都到了
Come on. There are people here.
-见过潘妮洛普毕昂奇 -幸会
Here's Penelope Bianchi. -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
我的好友艾蜜莉费兹罗伊
My dear friend, Emily Fitzroy.
-佩佩泰斯卡 -幸会
Peppe Tasca. -What an honor.
他们人很好 但可能得跟他们耗一整晚
They're lovely people, but we could be there all night.
再见
Okay.
尼柯罗,我们来了
Oh, Niccolò.
就是他
Here he is.
-(意语)这就是我提到的女士 -你好
Hello. Hey.
你好‥
Hello. -Hi.
幸会‥
Nice to meet you. -It's nice to meet you.
(意语)幸会
Piacere. -Mm.
你是西西里人吗?
Yeah. Are you S--Sicilian?
是,巴勒摩本地人
Yes. I'm from Palermo.
要提神一下吗?
Little pick-me-up?
我很久没吸了
I'm, uh... I haven't done that in a long time.
吸过就不会忘记
It's like riding a bike.
(意语)拜托,跟我一起吸吧
一起吸吧
Let's do it.
好吧‥
Uh. Okay.
来
Okay. -Here.
-感觉到了吗? -感觉到了
Do you feel it? -I do.
这货很纯
Yeah. -It's very pure.
对啊,还很新鲜
Yeah. And fresh, yeah.
很顺利吧?
Well, this is going rather well, isn't it?
我喜欢你的大瞳孔
I--I love your giant pupils.
谢谢
Thank you. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们今晚会玩得很愉快
We will have fun tonight.
(意语)你好‥
Ciao. -Ciao.
你准备好就可以走了
(意语)好‥
Ah! Uh, sì. Sì. Uh...
我要先做一件事再离开
好
Okay.
我订了一个很棒的地方
太好了
我想跟你说跟沙尔瓦多有关的事
好啊,是什么事?
Ah! Sì.
他常常和我调情
让我有点不舒服
天啊,我很抱歉
不行‥我立刻找他谈谈
谢谢你
Grazie.
其实我在想
或许你能派他回海滩俱乐部
让罗可回到柜台
我一定会让沙尔瓦多回海滩
你可以放心
但我得找其他人站柜台
我希望是罗可,因为‥
他是我男朋友
-罗可吗? -对
他是你男朋友?
对,我们还不想告诉大家‥
我们订婚了
恭喜你
(意语)谢谢
Grazie.
所以你能让罗可回柜台吗?
我保证我们会守规矩
会保持距离
我不知道,我得想一下
我再告诉你
好
Okay. Okay.
(意语)谢谢你
Grazie.
那等你忙完,我们就能出发了
老实说,我头痛得不得了
还有很多事要做,不然先取消吧
今天是你生日,你确定吗?
没关系,生日跟平常没什么两样
今晚就算了,我们明天见
-好,明天见-明天见
生日快乐
谢谢你
Grazie.
不知道他们干嘛还给菜单 我们都会背了
I don't know why they keep giving us these menus. We know 'em back to front by now.
你还好吗,兄弟?
You--you okay, man?
哈珀说你告诉她了
Harper told me that you, uh, said something to her.
对,当然
Yeah. Of course.
我说你什么都没做‥
I said, uh, you know, you had done nothing wrong、
你一直都很乖
and you've been a good boy.
别勾引我老婆了,我不是笨蛋
Stop flirting with my wife. I'm not a fool.
好
All right.
老兄,你是认真的吗?
D--Dude, are you being serious?
你去过我们房♥间吗?
Were you in our room?
什么时候?
What? When?
今天
Today.
你去过我们房♥间吗?
Were you? In our room?
当然没有
No. Of course not.
我知道你曾经在她面前脱个精光
I know you got naked in front of her.
-什么? -来这里的第一天
What? -On the first day...
-你在说什么? -你跟我借泳裤的时候
What--what are you talking about? -...when you borrowed my bathing suit.
我知道你在打什么主意
I know what you're doing, man.
伊森,你疯了吗?
E, are you... losing it?
你有没有去我们房♥间?
Were you in our fucking room, man?
-跟我说实话‥ -那台机器‥
Just tell me the tru--
你得找间工作室
Oh, well, you have to get a studio.
-太不稳定了,你懂吗? -我也有这个问题
Can't be consistent with the classes, you know? -Yeah. I struggle with that, too.
天啊
Oh, my gosh, wow.
我的背被提摩西夏勒梅整惨了
I actually think little Timmy Chalamet did fuck up my back.
现在开始痛了
It's starting to really hurt.
-真惨 -不会吧
Oh, sorry. -No.
-你有阿斯匹灵吗? -可能有
Do you have any aspirin? -Uh. I think I might.
-谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
你好,里卡多
可以给我一杯马丁尼吗?
"你属于我"
♪ You belong to me ♪
"去逛阿尔及尔的市场"
♪ See the marketplace In old Algiers ♪
谢谢
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表