剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
Thank you very much.
我觉得自己就像莫妮卡维蒂
I feel like Monica Vitti. I really do.
我希望你先渡过完美的一天
I wanted you to have a perfect day.
再告诉你一件事
Before I told you the news.
什么事?
What news?
我明天得飞去丹佛
I have to fly to Denver tomorrow.
什么?
What?
只会去两,三天
It's just for like two, three days.
我们只来这里一周,为什么?
We're only here for a week. Why?
他们想砍我们的预算
They're trying to slash our budget.
我得去跟那些浑蛋一决雌雄
I have to go out there and have a showdown with these fuckers,
不巧的是明天就得去
and it's just bad timing.
不能让别人去吗?
Yeah. But, I mean, couldn't someone else do it?
你在度假
You're on vacation.
你坚持要来西西里共度浪漫的一周
Yeah. You insisted that we come to Sicily and have this romantic week.
你看到我和波蒂亚时很生气
And then you... you freaked out when I showed up with Portia.
但还好她来了
But thank God, she's here, you know,
否则我就要孤单一人了
because otherwise I'd be--I'd be entirely alone.
谭雅,我也不想这样
Tanya, I didn't want this.
那就辞掉土地管理局什么的烂工作
Well, can't you just quit the Bureau of Land Management bullshit, whatever it is?
我不能辞职 你逼我签了婚前协议书
I can't quit. I can't afford to quit. You made me sign a prenup.
如果我们分开了 我又没工作该怎么办?
What if we don't work out? If we don't work out, what am I supposed to do without a job?
我们不会分开的
We're gonna work out, Greg.
我怎么知道?
How do I know?
不管什么事你都这样阴晴不定
You change your mind about everything constantly.
你会跟朋友绝交
You--you--You drop your friends.
突然开除员工
You fire people on a dime.
你换了几个助理了?
I mean, you've been through--How many fucking assistants have you been through?
你会随便把人丢掉
You just discard people.
你恨我,对吧?
You hate me, don't you?
-别这样,我不恨你 -你恨我
Shut up. I do not. -No, you do.
-我不恨你 -你就是恨我
No, I don't. -No, I think you do.
告诉你
You know what?
我看得很清楚
I'm paying attention.
-别这样 -我看得很清楚
Stop. I get it. -I am paying attention.
-我能理解 -我看得出你讨厌我
I can tell you don't like me.
我只会去两天 可以不要又大吵吗?
It's two days. Let's not just go into one of these big dramas again, okay?
算了,你两天后也不会回来 你是个满嘴谎言的人
Fuck it, you're not coming back in two days. You know what? You're just--you're a full-of-shit man.
你非常不真诚
You're very insincere.
我看得出来,你从不会直视我
And I can just tell. You know what? You never look me in the eye, ever.
看好了
Guess what?
我现在看着你的眼睛告诉你
I'm telling you in your eye,
你是个王八蛋
you're a piece of shit.
我恨你
I hate you.
拜托你,谭雅
Come on, Tanya.
谭雅
Tanya!
他们总是有问题吵
It's always something with them.
我的房♥间到了
Uh, this is my room. -Oh.
拜托不要 把我老板和她老公的事说出去
Please don't repeat any of the shit that I told you about my boss and her husband and stuff,
因为我签了保密协议
because I actually did sign an NDA
我挺焦虑的
and I'm kinda paranoid about it.
我会告诉所有认识的人
Yeah, I'm gonna tell everyone I know.
开玩笑的,我当然不会说出去
No, I'm just kidding. I--Yeah, of course, I would never do that.
如果她告我会很可笑
Yeah, it'd be ridiculous if she actually sued me,
因为我只有一台笔电
'cause all I have is my laptop
而她有五亿元
and she has half a billion dollars.
她爸是运输业的巨头
Her dad was this big, like, shipping magnate guy
旧金山有一半都是他的
and owned like half of San Francisco.
他应该没有侵犯她
And... and I don't think he molested her,
但他绝对是个变♥态♥,行为龌龊
but he was definitely very pervy and inappropriate
挺可怜的,他后来自杀了
and then it was kind of sad. He actually ended up committing suicide and…
我也不该告诉你这些的
and I'm not supposed to be telling you that either.
我可以亲你吗?
Um… can I kiss you?
可以
Oh. Um…Sure.
好
Yeah. -Yeah, okay.
那么‥
Um, I guess...
明天再见吧
let's hang out tomorrow.
好
Okay.
晚安
Um, good night.
我玩得很开心
Yeah. I had fun.
开心,太好了
Fun. Great. Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
对不起
I'm sorry.
干嘛对不起?
For what?
我总是在抱怨
For being a shrew.
我觉得我毁了大家的兴致
I feel like I'm ruining this trip for everybody.
你没有
No, you're not.
我不知道在不满什么,感觉像‥
I just--I don't know what my problem is. I just feel like…
我们在假装自己是有钱人
I feel like we're LARPing as rich people.
才没有,为什么是在假装?
We're not LARPing. How--how are we LARPing?
不知道,我只是不希望你被他影响
And I don't know, I guess, I just don't want him rubbing off on you.
-我也讨厌他老是气势压着你 -他没有
You know, and I don't like the way he alpha dogs you. He doesn't alpha dog me.
以前或许会,但是‥
I mean, he kind of used to, I guess,
现在不同了
but... it's different now.
天啊,所以我们才来这里吗?
Oh, my God, is that why we're here?
你想在他面前炫耀一番?
So you can rub your success in his face?
不是
No.
你才能比腕力赢过他?
So you can finally win the arm wrestling contest.
我们没有在比赛
No. There is no contest.
随便
Well, whatever.
我接下来会当个开心果
From now on, I am going to be...so fun. Okay?
我保证
I promise.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
你想吸我胸部或是在我脸上自♥慰♥吗?
Do you wanna suck on my tits or jerk off on my face
来点有趣的?
or something? Fuck around?
我有点累了
I'm kinda beat.
好
Yeah, okay.
她真无趣
Ugh. She sucks.
他为什么会娶她?
Why would he marry her?
她很漂亮
She's pretty.
或许吧
Yeah, I guess.
但她很讨人厌
But she's such a pill.
有些女人会夺走男人的卵蛋
You know, I think some women cut off their husband's balls
然后纳闷自己为何不喜欢他了
and then they wonder why they're not attracted to them anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
不准夺走我的卵蛋,宝贝
Don't you cut my balls off, baby.
不会的
I won't.
我只剩这个了,宝贝
That's all I got, sugarplum.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
知道什么?
What?
如果我想
If I wanted to... -Uh-huh.
我是做得到的
...I could.
(意语)你好
Buonasera!
你好
Hello.
我们今天很开心
We had a great day.
在泳池边喝酒,吃晚餐
We drank by the pool, we had dinner,
我想谢谢你
and I just wanted to thank you.
不客气
You're very welcome.
但听我说‥
Um, but listen...
我现在有种愧疚感
I'm having like a guilty conscience kind of feeling, you know.
感觉不太好
I'm--I'm just not feeling great about this.
你很棒
Uh, you're lovely.
你不希望我进去?
You don't want me to come in?
我非常希望
Oh, I really do. You have no idea.
我有性成瘾和冲动控制的问题
I have a problem with sexual addiction and compulsion.
很严重
It's a--it's a real issue. And, uh...
我必须赶快学会控制
I--I really need to get a handle on it, like, quickly,
才能改变我的处境
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表