剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
早安
我要一杯咖啡
谢谢
Grazie.
(意语)你好
Ciao.
我叫萨佛,你呢?
我常在这里看到你
我在提麦欧工作
那又怎样,我没兴趣
每天早上都一样
总会有男人问我名字
盯着我的胸部看
我只想安安静静喝咖啡
-可以吗?-你喝吧
-谢谢 -不客气
Grazie. -Prego.
(意语)谢谢你,华特
Grazie, Walter. Buona giornata.
(意语)再见
Ciao.
借过
慢跑怎么样?
Hey. -Hey. How was it?
很棒,我跑了两万步
Yeah, good. I got like... ...20,000 steps.
是吗,真不错
Yeah? Nice.
你竟然醒了
I'm surprised you're awake.
我知道你跑完步会欲♥火♥焚身‥
Well, I know you always get horny after your run so I--Uh…
我今天会拿出友善的一面
I'm gonna be so good today. And friendly...
怎么说?
Why?
因为你说我很难搞
Because you've been accusing me of being a bitch.
我没说过这种话
I never once said bitch. -Okay.
不管怎么样,我不会找麻烦
Well, whatever, I'm not gonna be that.
他是你在大学的死党
He's your bestie from college,
-你想得到他的认可‥ -我才不想
and you want his approval for some reason… I do not want his approval.
这很正常,人都是这样
...which is totally normal and fine and human,
我会很好相处
but I'm gonna be so fun.
从现在起,我会成为 派对的灵魂人物
I'm gonna be the life of the party from now on.
别做得太超过 否则他们会知道你在假装
Well, don't overdo it. They'll know it's fake.
我很喜欢他们,他们是好朋友
I love them. What? They're our good friends.
放过我吧
Oh, my God.
-怎么了? -你吓到我了
What?
我不能甜美一点吗?
You don't think I can be lovely?
等着瞧吧
Just watch.
这些钱给你们,谢谢‥
Okay, that's for you guys. Thank you. Thank you.
很抱歉这么无礼,但你们得走了
I'm sorry to be so pushy. I just really need you guys to leave.
好
Oh. Yeah. -Uh. See you.
-再见了 -再见
Bye. -Bye.
-晚点见了 -好
See you later. -Yeah.
三千
真的吗?
早安
Good morning.
早安
Morning.
他们在那里
Oh! There they are.
-早安 -你们好
Morning. Hi.
-你们睡得好吗? -睡得很好
Good morning. -How'd you sleep? -Good. Yeah. -Great.
今天早上的天空好美 你们看到了吗?
Did you guys see the sky this morning? It was so gorgeous.
-看到了 -对啊
Yeah. -Yeah.
真的很美
It was.
-我喜欢你的上衣,很可爱 -谢谢
I love that top. So cute. Oh, thanks.
我第一次看到你绑头巾,很漂亮
You know, I've never seen you in a headband. It's so pretty.
谢了
Oh. Thanks.
这是我新的意大利风格
It's--it's my new Italian style.
我很喜欢
I really like it.
去拿食物吧 我一醒来就好饿
Let's get some food. I woke up starving.
天啊
Hmm. -God.
你们需要什么吗?
Do you guys want anything?
-没关系,不用 -我也不用,谢谢
No, I'm--I'm good. -Yeah. -I'm good. Thank you. Yeah. -Okay.
好,老公,我们一起去吧
Babe, want to come to the buffet?
好啊
Sure. Yeah.
可以坐这里吗?
Do you mind if I...
可以啊,请坐
No. Please.
-昨晚真好玩 -是啊
That was fun last night. Yeah.
我昨晚是想进房♥跟你继续聊的
Um, I did want to come in and keep hanging out. Just so you know.
那你就应该进来
Then you should've come in.
我只是不想让对方觉得‥
I just don't want to ever make anyone feel, you know,
不舒服
uncomfortable.
你不是会在那方面 让人感到不舒服的男生
I don't think that you're the type of guy that could ever make someone feel uncomfortable in that way, you know?
或许你该往另一个方向靠近一点
You could probably go a little bit in the other direction, actually.
你是说‥我应该霸道一点吗?
Like... more aggressive?
早餐让我的嘴巴停不下来
I can't keep stuffing my face at these breakfasts.
但又不用钱,真是太令人苦恼了
But they're free, you know? It's such a conundrum.
早安,你好吗?
Morning. How you doing?
那两个女孩是谁?
Who were the girls?
什么女孩?
What girls?
我看到两个女孩 从你的房♥间走出来
The two girls I saw coming out of your room.
可能是房♥务员吧
Maybe the maids?
她们不像房♥务员
They didn't look like maids.
比较像‥妓♥女♥
They looked like...prostitutes.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, well, I don't know what you're talking about.
听着
Listen,
你要怎样都行 就是别告诉阿尔比
whatever you do, please don't say anything about any of this to Albie.
爸,算我拜托你
Okay? Dad, please?
你看,有奶油煎饼卷
Look at those cannolis.
我得找别的工作
I've gotta find another job.
我现在处于很奇怪的状态
I'm just at a weird place, you know?
我‥
I've been...
我在家好忧郁
I've been feeling so depressed at home,
我以为到这里能有不同的感受
and I just thought I'd come here and feel something…
人生是不是一切都很无趣?
Is everything boring?
无趣?
Boring?
当然不是
No.
我只是觉得以前的世界一定不只这样
I just feel like there must have been a time when the world had more.
有未解的谜团,或者别的
You know? Like... mystery or--or something,
反观现代人到这个美丽的地方
and now you come somewhere like this and it's beautiful
拍了照片
and you take a picture,
结果发现大家都在 同一个地方拍了同一张照片
and then you realize that everybody's taken that exact same picture from that exact same spot.
你只是在愚蠢的社群媒体 制♥造♥了多余的内容
You just made some redundant content for stupid Instagram.
现在连迷路都没办法了 因为可以用地图定位
And you can't even get lost anymore 'cause you can just find yourself on Google Maps.
那把手♥机♥丢掉吧
Throw away your phone.
是吗?
Yeah...
丢到大海里
Throw it in the ocean.
今天天气太好了 你们想做什么?
God, it is so nice out today. What do you guys wanna do?
我一直要小卡带我去诺托
Well, I've been bugging Cam to go to Noto.
那是个漂亮的巴洛克小镇 车程两个小时
It's this beautiful baroque town like two hours from here.
有很壮观的宫殿和手工艺店
There's these amazing palazzos and artisanal shops.
-感觉很有趣 -听到没有?
Mm! That sounds cool. See!
哈珀觉得很有趣
Harper thinks it sounds cool.
老婆,我都说我和伊森 约好要骑水上摩托车了
Honey, come on. I already said I booked jet skis for me and E.
明天再骑
Yeah, do it tomorrow.
老婆,我今天就想骑
Babe, I wanna jet ski.
不知道明天天气会不会这么好
And I don't know if we're gonna get this weather again.
我们可以改天再去诺托
We can go to Noto any other day.
小卡,这是我唯一想去的行程
Cam, it's the one thing I said I really wanted to do here.
我想去买♥♥圣诞节礼物
I wanna get Christmas presents!
拜托,现在才七月,小达
Jesus Christ! It's July, Daph.
这么早买♥♥圣诞节礼物?
Christmas shopping.
好吧,没关系 你们去骑水上摩托车
You know what, that's actually fine. You guys should do your jet skiing.
-我自己去诺托就好了 -不行‥
I'm just gonna go to Noto by myself.
-别这样 -亲爱的,真的没关系
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Come on. -Babe, it's fine. Honestly.
还是说你想跟我去?
Unless you want to come?
不想也没关系
I mean, you don't have to.
你们一定会玩得很开心
You guys will have fun.
是啊
Yeah, right?
哈珀,你应该去
Harper, you should go.
当然好‥
Oh, yeah. Sure.
-太好了 -我很乐意
Okay. -Yeah, I'd love to go.
大家都跟我说诺托非去不可
I mean, everybody says, "You gotta go to Noto."
没错 诺托非去不可 那太好了
Oh, God, yeah. Gotta go to Noto. Great.
要拍照喔
Take pictures.
我今天为我们规划了一个行程
I made a plan for us today. I planned a tour.
规划行程?
You planned a tour?
我昨晚睡不着
Well, I couldn't sleep last night.
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表