剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
What?
我刚才看到你跟那两个妓♥女♥说话
I just saw you talking to those hookers.
我宿醉很严重 今天只能躺在沙滩上
I'm so hungover. I think the only thing I can do today is lay on the beach. Detox.
别耍我
Please stop gaslighting me.
我没有耍你
I'm not gaslighting you.
听着,我能解释 但能不能不要现在谈?
Look, I can explain, just can we please not talk about it right now?
随便你
Okay, whatever.
算了,我已经不在乎了
I'm over it. I don't--I don't care anymore.
看到一堆香肠就好想吐
Just looking at all those sausages made me wanna puke.
天啊
Oh, my God!
-抱歉 -真是的
Sorry. -Shit!
吓哭了吧? 没事啦
Scared the widdle baby, did I? Right.
我今天能用车,想去兜风吗?
I got the car for the day. Do you wanna take a drive?
我们可以去切法卢喝啤酒
We'll go down to Cefalù, we'll drink some Peronis,
吃冰淇淋,你觉得如何?
eat some ice cream. What do you think?
-当然 -可以吗?
Sure, yeah! -Yeah?
去哪里都行 但我想回来参加派对
I'm down for anything. I just wanna be back for the party thing later.
好‥
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-我们会赶回来,别担心 -好
We'll be back. Don't worry. -Okay.
去拿你的东西 我们在车子那里碰头,好吗?
Uh, go grab all your shit, meet me by the car, all right?
我带了叔叔的信♥用♥卡♥‥
Got me uncle's credit card, so,
你走吧‥
you know. All right. Go.
-可恶,够了喔 -抱歉‥
Oh, fuck! -Oh my God! -Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,
你好坏
I was just teasing. -So mean!
真是的
Shit!
那是我的帽子吗?
Is that...
要是能找到远亲就太棒了
Wouldn't it be incredible if we actually found some distant relatives?
你说得没错
Would be amazing.
爸,上车前别跌倒了
Just try not to fall before we get you in the car, Dad.
-多谢提醒 -来了
Oh. Thanks a lot, Dom! -Hey, guys.
这是露西亚,她是我们的翻译
This is Lucia. She's going to translate for us.
这是我爸爸多米尼克 和我爷爷伯特
This is my dad, Dominic, and my grandfather, Bert.
幸会,早安
My pleasure. Good morning!
你好‥
Hi. -Hi.
我看过你
I've seen you around.
对,我常来这里
Ah, yes! I am always around.
-我很爱这间饭店‥ -露西亚
I love this hotel, so... -Hey, Lucia?
等一下
Oh! Just--just one second.
抱歉,阿尔比 我以为你找的是饭店员工
Sorry, Albie, I thought you meant, um, someone who worked here in the hotel.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
我不确定这样好不好
Oh, I--I don't know if this is a good idea.
爸,她会跟我们去
Dad, she's coming, okay?
礼貌一点
So, be polite.
你反应太大了
You're overreacting.
-会漏馅的 -漏什么馅?
Giving yourself away. -What? Giving what away?
-你睡过她 -够了,我不希望她来
That you slept with her. -Stop it, please. I don't want her to come.
你是怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
不能随和一点吗?
Can't you just be cool?
振作起来
Get it together.
你们,要出发了
Okay, guys. What--Uh, let's--let's do this.
你感觉跟这里的员工很熟
You seem to know a lot of the staff here.
对,他是我朋友的哥哥
Uh. Yes. Uh, he is the brother of a friend of mine.
聊聊你自己吧,亲爱的
So, tell us about yourself, my dear.
你是哪里人?
Where are you from?
卡塔尼亚本地人
I'm from Catania.
-你的英语怎么这么好? -在学校学的
Ah. How do you speak such good English? -From school.
还有工作中学到的
And... from my work.
你从事哪一行?
Oh, what do you?
观光服务业
Hospitality.
我听说西西里的失业率很高
High unemployment rate in Sicily, I hear, so it's--
你有工作,这是好事
it's great that you're employed!
谢谢,我确实很幸运
Thank you, yes. I'm lucky.
回家前我想去按♥摩♥
I really wanna get a massage before we go home.
你今天想去按♥摩♥吗?
Do you wanna get massages today?
好啊,当然
Yeah, sure.
好,那我打去问他们有没有时间
'Kay, I'm gonna call and see if they have any availability.
老兄
Dude!
这里可以坐吗?
Can we sit here?
-我被你整惨了 -怎么说?
You are fucking me up here! -What? How?
哈珀觉得我一定背着她偷吃
Harper is, like, 100 percent convinced I cheated on her.
-但你没有啊 -这我知道
But you didn't, man. -I know that!
但你至少可以帮我说句话吧?
But, could you at least, like, I dunno, vouch for me or something?
你好
Hi!
我想请问今天 能预约两位按♥摩♥吗?
I was wondering, do you have room for two for a massage today?
这样啊
Oh. Okay.
对,达芙妮苏利文
Yeah. Daphne Sullivan.
109号♥房♥
109.
谢谢
Thanks.
我约到最后一个空位 但现在就得过去
Okay. I got the last massage, but it's, like, right now.
你确定不想按吗?
Are you sure you don't want it?
你去吧
No, you take it.
你回家还得照顾孩子
You're the one going home to a house full of kids.
那我过去了
Um. Okay, I'm gonna go,
-我想用蒸气室 -好,去吧
'cause I wanna use the steam room. -Yeah. Yeah, totally.
-几个小时后见 -慢慢来
So--but I'll see you in a few hours? -Take your time.
再见
Bye.
伊森,你想去喝东西吗?
E, you wanna go get some drinks, man?
不用了
No, I'm good.
-我跟你去 -你要喝?
I'll go. -Yeah?
对,走吧
Yeah. Let's do it.
你有什么目标吗?
Do you have any goals?
什么?
What?
-目标? -对啊
Goals? -Yeah.
-那你的目标是什么? -我也不知道
What are some of your goals? -I don't know.
满足吗?
Be satisfied?
要是能满足就太好了
Yeah, that'd be nice.
我觉得要过一天算一天
I think you just gotta live every day as it comes, do you know what I mean?
至少我是这样啦
Like, that's what I'd do anyway.
谁知道我们能不能活到明天?
Who knows if we're even gonna be here tomorrow?
也是啦
Yeah.
你说得很对,这个世界很糟糕
That's very true. The world's a fucked-up place.
哪里糟糕了?
What's wrong with it?
你在说笑吗?
Are you joking?
我觉得这个世界很棒啊
Pretty fucking good world, I'd say.
一切都要分崩离析了
Literally everything's falling apart.
那你宁愿活在中世纪吗?
You'd rather live in the Middle Ages then, would ya?
以前自相残杀是家常便饭
When they were ripping each other to shreds, yeah?
当时的人比伊♥斯♥兰♥国那些人残忍♥多了
They were way worse than ISIS or any of them lot.
欧洲还有人能活下来 根本就是奇迹
Like, it's a fucking miracle anyone's even left in Europe.
我们只会把彼此切成碎肉
All we've been doing is just fuckin' hacking each other to bits
或是绑在木桩上烧死
and burning each other at the stake.
我要再来一瓶啤酒
I'm ready for another beer.
我的意思是,我们很幸运了
All I'm saying is, right, we're fucking lucky, do you know what I mean?
能生活在历史上最好的时代
Like, we're living in the...best time in the history of the world,
生在最棒的星球上
on the best fucking planet.
如果生在此时此地都还不知足
If you can't be satisfied living now, here...
你永远不会满足
you're never gonna be satisfied.
我们去喝个烂醉吧
So, let's get pissed, eh?
走吧
Come on. -My...
-等等‥ -赶快拿
I'll grab that. -Wait! Wait!
"特斯塔德阿瓜"
这里没什么东西
Not much to it.
难怪他们都离开了
No wonder they all left.
要是我住这里 会变成什么样子?
Who would I have been if I lived here?
你不会待在这里,你一定会离开的
You wouldn't have lived here, you would've left.
有些人会留下,有些人会离开
There are people who stay and there are people who leave.
我属于会离开的人?
And I'm someone who leaves?
你会渴望到处流浪 是我传给你的
'cause you got wanderlust. You get that from me.
好
All righty.
你们一定不相信 我们跟那个女人谈过
Okay. All right, um, you're not gonna believe this. We just talked to that woman and she said
她说狄格拉索家还有人住在这里
that there is a Di Grasso family still living here
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表