剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
但现在那栋房♥子开放大众参观了
But now, the house is open to the public,
或许她的死是值得的
so maybe it was worth it.
我们应该去看看
We should go and see it.
你跟你助理来而已,对吧?
You're just here with your assistant, right?
不是‥
No, no, I--I...
其实我是跟我老公来的
I actually came here with my husband, uh...
但他离开了
but he left.
他把你留在西西里?
He left you alone in Sicily?
他为什么丢下你?
Why would he leave you?
-说来话长 -我们有一整天的时间
It's a long story and---Well, we have all day.
全都跟我说吧,从头开始讲
Tell me everything from the beginning.
好吧
Well...
我在旧金山出生
I was born in San Francisco.
真的从头啊,好的
Oh, from the very beginning.
然后‥
Okay. -And, um...
-我来吧 -谢谢
Hi. Here you go, miss. Thank you.
-谢谢你 -谢谢,法兰西科
Thank you so much. -Thank you, Francesco.
再见,谢谢你
Bye, thank you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
回来真高兴
Oh, I'm so glad to be back.
洋装很好看
Nice dress.
达芙妮在诺托买♥♥给我的
Daphne bought it for me in Noto.
-他们没来打扫吗? -对不起,房♥务来过
They didn't clean the room? Oh, yeah, sorry. The maid did come.
但我当时还在睡觉
I was just still in bed, so...
好玩吗?
How'd it go?
跟我想的一样,都是假象
It's what I thought. It's a front.
他们卿卿我我的那套,全是假的
The whole thing, the whole kissy, perfect thing. It's a front.
这样啊
Yeah.
他背着她偷吃
He cheats on her.
怎么这样说?
Why do you say that?
她告诉我的 我觉得她也会偷吃
Because she basically told me. And I think she does it, too.
-真的吗? -没错
Really? -Yes.
她说得很含糊 但重点是,他们的关系很扭曲
I mean, she was super vague. But the point is, they have a twisted relationship,
我们很正常
and we are fine.
跟他们比起来,我们算正常
Compared to them...we are fine.
我很高兴你回来了
I'm happy to see you.
是吗?
Yeah?
你喝得烂醉
You got drunk?
-水上摩托车很好玩 -而且她没有女性朋友
The Jet Skiing was fun. Oh, and she has no women friends,
完全没有
like, at all.
我和她根本不熟 现在却是她最好的朋友
I'm, like, basically her best friend now, and I barely know her.
很夸张吧?
Isn't that crazy?
为什么她没有女性朋友?
Why does she have no female friends?
因为她发现 朋友都在背后说她坏话
Because she basically realized that they were all talking shit behind her back.
像你现在这样吗?
Kinda like you are now?
她给我吃大♥麻♥食品 我知道不该吃的‥
Okay, so she gave me an edible, which I know was a mistake. I know, I know, I know.
-我想上厕所 -药效开始发作,我反应很强烈
I might need to go to the bathroom. But I started tripping out, like... ...crazy.
-你也知道,根本灾难一场 -我知道
You know how I get. -Yeah. -It was a disaster.
就像进入虫洞,完全脱离现实‥
I'm, like, going down the wormhole, like...so high. Just, like...
-不管她说什么我都会惊呼 -我先去‥
...everything that's coming out of her mouth, I'm just like, "What?" -I gotta... -I'm like, "Wow!"
她觉得大家都很羡慕她
You know? And, like, she thinks that, like, everybody wants to be her,
-想过她的人生 -是啊
everybody wants her life. -Yeah.
才不是呢
No.
好,我应该醒了
Okay. I think I can rally.
你今天想做什么?
So, uh, what do you wanna do today?
要不要两人独处就好?
Do you wanna do something just us?
还是要问他们想做什么?
Do you want me to see what they wanna do, or...?
好啊
Um, I guess.
好
All right. Cool.
你们今天要做什么?
Hey! Hi, so, uh, yeah, what do you--
去海边? 好啊
Go to the beach?
我们要坐哪里?
这里
你看,很棒吧?
抱歉,你们好‥
Huh? -Oh, sorry.
你们不能坐这里,我先占了
Sorry, hi. Excuse--Excus-ez me, sorry. Um, I--You can't sit there. I'm just--I'm saving this seat.
你不要我们坐这里?
You don't want us to sit here?
我在等我朋友
Oh, I'm just--I'm saving it for my friend.
他帮朋友占了位置
我们能不能等你朋友来再走?
Can we sit here until your friend comes?
我觉得她很快就来了‥
Uh--I just--I think she's coming any minute now,
是啊
Yeah.
我认得你
I've seen you around.
走吧,露西,我们去那里
对,我看过你
Yeah! I've seen you around.
巴勒摩好玩吗?
So what's Palermo like?
巴勒摩太疯狂了
Palermo's fucking wild.
真的,那里的人‥
It's mental, man. People just--
在街上狂欢,打架,做♥爱♥
They party in the street, and they fight in the street, and they fuck in the street.
那里很合我胃口
It's my kind of town.
他的别♥墅♥就是那样?
Is this villa just like...
棒极了
Ah, Portia, it's the tits.
那里很好玩,你得去看看
It's so fucking nice. You gotta come see it.
-我很乐意 -真的?
I would love to come see it. -Would ya?
-真的 -是吗?
Yes. -Yeah?
那里以前好像没有 出现过六十岁以下的女人
I don't think there's ever been a--a woman under sixty inside of it.
你会是第一个
So, you would be the first.
我没意见
I'm all right with that.
你好,我是阿尔比
Um, hey, I'm--I'm Albie.
你好
All right, geez.
我帮你占了一张椅子 好像是最后一个
So, I--I saved you a chair over there. I think I got the last one, so…
这样啊,谢谢你
Oh! Cool. Yeah. Thank you. Um…
我得在谭雅身边多待一会儿
Yeah, I think I just need to be here with Tanya just a little longer,
他们帮我们点了很多吃的‥
and these guys just ordered us all this food, so...
看来这里在办派对
Um, yeah, seems like there's a party going on or something.
我想跟你聚聚,我晚点再去找你‥
I mean, I do wanna hangout, so I'll come find you and...
-好‥我人在那里 -对
Yeah, I'm---Yeah. -I'm right over there.
-我只是‥你懂的 -阿尔比
Okay, I just-- -Albie! -You know.
我们找了一张桌子
We got a table.
波蒂亚,你好
Hi, Portia. -Hey!
我再去找你,好吗?
Yeah, I'll--I'll find you, okay? Um...
-好,那晚点见了 -再见
Well, I'll--Uh, yeah. I'll see you later. See ya.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
他是谁?
Who's he?
我在饭店认识的一个人‥
Oh, gosh, he's this guy that I--I--I met at the hotel, and...
我觉得他喜欢你
I think he likes you. -Mm-hmm.
阿尔比
Albie! -Hey.
你看看我买♥♥的东西
I want you to see what I got.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
什么怎么样?
Like, what?
要送你妈妈的,她会喜欢吗?
It's for your mom. Think she'll like it?
很不错吧? 这可不便宜
It's nice, right? Wasn't cheap.
很完美,她一定会很喜欢
Oh! It's perfect. She's gonna love it.
我也帮卡拉买♥♥了耳环
I got some earrings for Cara, too.
用钱是没办法收买♥♥人的,爸
You can't just buy people off, Dad.
这是我的好意,阿尔比
It's a gesture, Albie.
像我说的,我很乐意跟她谈谈
Like I said, I'm happy to talk to her.
不了,她不会听你的
No. She's not gonna listen to you.
她尊敬我
She respects me.
在这方面不会
Not in this area, no, she does not.
她大概只会听一个人的话
The only person that she'd actually listen to
但是‥算了
is probably...But, whatever.
我不会为你说情的,爸
I'm not gonna be your advocate in this, Dad.
我懂,没关系,你有你的道理
I get it. I understand. That's fine. That's fair.
但你想想看 我希望家人能在一起
I just think, probably want the family to stay together, but…
-可是‥ -你真爱操纵人
That is--Wow, that is so manipulative.
什么?
What?
我得走了‥
I have to go.
对不起
Sorry.
没事‥
Uh, no, no, no.
他不会有事的‥
He'll be all right. He'll be all right.
你好,亲爱的
Ciao, how are you dear?
我们可以点餐了
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表