剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
而且她认识
and she knows them.
-不会吧 -太棒了
You're kidding! -Amazing!
他们住在一英里外 她给了我地址
They live a mile down the road, and she gave us the address.
走吧
Let's go! -Oh!
-怎么了? -是艾勒修
What's wrong? -Alessio.
-他跟踪我们? -阿尔比,走吧
He followed us here? -Albie, come on.
可以开车了吗,拜托
Could you please drive? Please?
-怎么了吗? -爸,发动,我们走了
Something wrong? -Dad, start the car. Let's go.
可以告诉我是怎么回事吗?
Can you tell me what's going on, please?
-有人跟踪我们 -谁?
There's some guys following us. -Who?
露西亚认识的人
Just some guys Lucia knows.
我该怎么办?
What should I do?
停车吧‥
Just pull over. Stop!
我来跟他谈
I'll talk to him.
-(意语)你是聋了吗? -(意语)没有‥
-我们该怎么办? -爸,我不知道
What should we do? What do we do here? -Dad, I don't know.
-我们走了 -不要
(意语)别烦我‥
(意语)我说别烦我
怎么回事?
Hey. -What's going on here?
不要
No.
我要跟他走
I'm going with him.
不行,我们不会坐视不管
No, we're not gonna let that happen.
我们有办法对付他
We can handle him.
你们没办法的
No, you can't.
要我们帮你报♥警♥吗?
Do you want us to call the police?
报♥警♥? 不行‥
The police? No! No, no, no, no.
听着,我没事
Listen, guys. I'm fine.
他不高兴,我跟他谈谈就没事了
He's upset, I just have to talk with him.
我们不能让你跟他离开
We can't let you go with him. No.
-不能让情况失控 -拜托你们
Yeah, but we're also not gonna escalate things further. -Please!
别因为我坏了你们的兴致
Don't let this spoil your day.
去找你们的亲戚
Have your reunion and...
我们今天晚上见
see you tonight.
好吗? 我没事的
Okay? I'm fine.
-你确定吗? -确定
You're sure? -Yes.
-好吧 -我再打给你
Okay. All right. -I will call you.
我没事
Okay. -I'm fine.
怎么回事? 你们放任她被绑♥架♥吗?
What happened? You're gonna just let her get abducted?
那是她自己的意思,爸
That's what she wanted, Dad.
不行
Oh, no.
别跟他走
Don't go with him!
"哈珀:我回房♥间拿帽子"
在吗?
Hello?
-等我一下 -在吗?
Hold on, just one second. -Hello?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
老天
Jesus!
-那么没耐性 -你干嘛上门闩?
So impatient! -Why did you latch the door?
我没注意到
I didn't know I did.
什么? 你明明就上了门闩
What? You obviously did.
应该是习惯吧
Habit, I guess?
你什么时候习惯上门闩了?
Since when is latching the door your habit?
我在酒吧喝了一杯龙舌兰 脑筋不太清楚
I had a tequila shot at the bar, I wasn't really thinking.
你喝了一杯龙舌兰 然后想到要上来拿帽子?
You had a tequila shot, and then you had to come up to get a hat?
对,我觉得快要晒伤了
Yeah, I felt like I was getting burned.
我们下楼吧
Let's go back down.
为什么这扇门开着?
Why is this door open?
开着吗? 我没注意到
Is it? I don't know.
-我不晓得 -卡麦隆刚才在这里吗?
I have no idea. -Was Cameron in here?
不在
No.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
大概在房♥里吧 他也要拿东西,怎么了?
Uh. Pr--probably in his room. He said had to get something, too. Why?
你们一起上来的?
So, you came up here together?
对,那又怎样?
Yeah? So?
你想说什么?
What is your deal?
这扇门应该上锁
This door should be locked.
那就上锁啊
Then lock it.
你们两个
Hey, guys.
等我
Wait up.
我上来拿书,走吧
Came to get my book. Come on.
你要来吗?
Are you coming?
现在该怎么办?
Now what?
都大老远跑来了,还是进去吧
We came all this way. Might as well go in.
是啊
Yeah.
你好,我们不会说‥
Hello, uh, we don't, uh, speak...
(意语)我们不会说意语
Non parlo Italiano.
我叫多米尼克狄格拉索
But, uh, my name...is Dominic Di Grasso.
狄格拉索
Di Grasso.
你也叫狄格拉索,是吗?
You are Di Grasso, sì?
(意语)对
Sì.
我母亲来自特斯塔德阿瓜
My mother was from Testa dell'Acqua.
她是这里人
From here.
她离开这里,去了美国
She left to go to America.
对,我们回来是想寻根
Sì. Now, uh, we've come back to find where we're from.
我们可能有血缘关系 你们是我们的亲戚
Um, we think that, uh, we are related. You're our relatives.
你们是我的亲戚‥
You and I are cousins! Cousins.
(意语)我们是亲戚
(意语)亲戚
Cugini! -Cugini.
外头是什么声音?
-是你母亲吗? -对
妈妈
这里有三个男的
我们需要男人做什么?
我们可以跟你母亲说声早安吗?
Could we say buongiorno, uh, a tua madre?
(意语)谢谢
Grazie.
(意语)太太
Signora.
我们是你在美国的亲戚
We are your cousins from America.
我母亲来自特斯塔德阿瓜
My mother was from Testa dell'Acqua!
她是这里人
From here!
滚出我家,我不认识你
走吧,我们什么都不知道
谁都不认识,快离开
我们没有恶意
No, no, no, no. We come in peace!
-快滚-爷爷,走吧
I think we should leave.
-我们是亲戚‥-快滚
No, we're related. We're rel... -Come on. Dad, Nonno, let's go.
-走吧 -抱歉‥
Nonno, we should go. Let's go.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry. Sorry. -Sorry, guys.
(意语)走吧
-我们走吧-我们还要吃午餐
不准回来
还敢来要钱,真不要脸
-走吧-小心我用菜蓟砸你
-(意语)好大的胆子 -跟我想像的不一样
Not quite what I imagined.
我诅咒你们
(意语)不要脸
滚吧
(意语)快走‥
他很虚伪,我跟他没有很要好
He is a slimeball. I didn't mean to say he's, like, my best friend or anything.
我只是要你承认而已
I just want you to admit it, that's all.
对,他是很有趣 但我只有这个意思
Yeah. I'd--he can be a fun time. That's all. That's all I meant.
你想喝喝看吗? 出乎意料地好喝
You wanna try this? It's actually kinda good.
你怎么这么开心?
Why are you in a good mood?
你说什么?
What?
你突然间开心起来了
Now, all of a sudden, you're in a good mood?
为什么?
Why?
因为我们人在西西里,这里很美
Because we're in Sicily, and it's beautiful!
还有‥
And because...
在酒吧的时候 卡麦隆证实了你的说法
at the bar, Cameron confirmed everything that you said.
-真的吗? -真的
He did? -Yeah.
差不多啦
Basically.
-老婆 -你们‥
What's up, honey? -Okay, guys.
-听了可别恨我 -怎么了?
Don't hate me, but, wow! -What?
-按♥摩♥太棒了 -真的吗?
That massage was amazing! -Oh, really?
-真的 -太棒了,我为你开心
Yeah. -Oh, that's awesome. I'm happy for you.
-是吗? -对啊
Yeah? -Yeah.
而且我的按♥摩♥师超帅的
Well, then you'll also be happy to know that my masseur was so hot.
-什么? -是真的
What? -Yeah.
-不会吧 -有点像提摩西夏勒梅
No! -Kinda looked like Timothée Chalamet.
-不错喔 -但他肌肉比较多
Oh, nice! -But he had muscles.
什么? 提摩西夏勒梅?
What? Timothée Sham-a-lay?
他没摸你胸部吧
Tell me he didn't touch your boobs.
我要他摸了
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表