剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我觉得你不相信我
I feel like you don't believe me.
我觉得快要疯了
It's starting to drive me crazy.
这样不公平 我什么时候骗过你了?
It's not fair that you don't believe me. When have I ever lied to you?
我相信你
I believe you.
你显然不相信 不然就不会有这种表现了
Obviously, you don't. Or you wouldn't be acting like this.
这太糟了
And it's...It's fucked up.
我们一直都对彼此很坦诚 所以放过我吧
We've always been honest with each other. So, just... give me a break.
-我们没有对彼此坦诚 -没有吗?
No, we haven't. -We haven't?
我们没有诚实说出‥
I mean, we're not honest about...
说出什么?
About what?
我们对彼此已经没有吸引力了
About how we're not attracted to each other...anymore.
或者说我对你没有吸引力
Or at least you're not attracted to me, you know?
我能理解,你现在是大人物了
It's, like, I get it you're on top of the world right now.
想跟谁上♥床♥都可以‥
You could sleep with...whoever you want,
-却被我困住了‥ -别说这种话
and you're stuck with me and... -Stop saying that stuff!
你想跟意大利妓♥女♥ 上♥床♥也是正常的
Yeah, it makes sense that you'd wanna have sex with an Italian hooker.
-你没有得到满足 -我没跟意大利妓♥女♥上♥床♥,够了
You're not getting any. -I didn't have sex with an Italian hooker. Jesus, fuck!
我想说的是 我在意的不是你出轨
I'm just saying that it's not the cheating that bothers me so much…
我没有出轨‥
There was no cheating!
我在意的是我们之间的问题
...as what it says about us.
我们之间什么问题?
What? What does it say?
或许有些情感已经消失了
That maybe something has died.
我不希望我们在这个年龄 就陷入死胡同,伊森
We are too young to be this old, Ethan.
你也不想就此告别那样的人生吧?
I'm sure you don't want that part of your life to be over. Do you?
我就不想
I don't.
我很多事要烦恼,好吗?
I'm dealing with a lot, okay?
工作负担大得要命‥
Work's been insane. And...
好
Okay.
我也不知道‥
I don't know. I--I...
我们会想办法‥好不好?
We can work on it. We can work on it, okay?
你想要我吗?
Do you even want me?
我爱你
I love you.
太令人忧郁了
So depressing.
"我爱你"让你觉得忧郁?
I love you is depressing?
不是‥
No. No.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你要去慢跑吗?
Are you gonna go running or what?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你要咖啡吗? -好,谢谢
You want a coffee? -Yes, please.
她觉得你们趁我们在诺托 做了不该做的事
You know, she's pretty convinced you guys did something bad when we were in Noto.
不该做的事?
Ooh, something bad?
-像是什么? -我不知道
Like what? -I don't know.
你这次做了什么?
What'd you do this time?
我说过了,开派对狂欢
I told you. We partied.
你玩多疯?
How hard did you party?
-太疯了,老婆 -是吗?
So hard, honey. -Yeah?
太疯了
So… fucking hard!
因为你丢下我
Because you left me. -Oh.
-你抛弃了我 -是吗?
Yeah. You abandoned me. -Yeah?
现在你得付出代价
And now, you must pay.
那你呢?
What about you?
你在诺托有没有和人上♥床♥?
You fuck anyone in Noto?
老二脏脏的意大利臭胖子?
Any fat Italian guys with BO and a dirty dick?
每一个都上了
Every single one.
你这女人‥
You little...Oh, yeah.
你完蛋了
Oh, you're gonna pay.
歌♥剧好看吗?
So, how was the opera?
-她死了 -谁啊?
She died. -Who?
蝴蝶夫人
Madame Butterfly.
那你昨晚过得如何?
How was your big night?
很好玩
It was fun.
对
Yeah.
我们差点就被逮捕了
We almost got arrested.
我们没付炸炖饭球的钱
We didn't pay for our arancini. So,
-炸炖饭球只要一美元 -我知道
Arancinis cost a dollar. -I know.
也许你不该陷得太深
Maybe you should slow down with this guy.
为什么?
Why?
他和叔叔的关系有点怪
Something about his relationship with his uncle.
怎么说?
What about it?
我觉得他们不是叔姪关系
I don't think it's his uncle.
是啦
It is.
你为什么这么说?
Mm-mm. -Why would you say that?
我只是‥
Oh, it was just a...
有种强烈的直觉
It was just a strong hunch.
好喔
Okay?
波蒂亚
Portia.
我觉得你就像年轻时的我
When I see you, I--I see a younger version of me.
小时候
You know, when I was a little girl,
我妈妈喜欢把我 打扮得漂漂亮亮的
my mother used to dress me up like a little doll.
我就像洋娃娃 永远等着别人来跟我玩
And I was always a little doll, waiting for someone to play with me.
如果你内心空虚,人生缺乏方向
You know, when you're empty inside and you have no direction,
就会遇到许多疯狂的事情
you'll end up in some crazy places, right?
但你还是会觉得很迷惘
But you'll still be lost.
你想说什么?
What are you trying to say? Like...
振作一点,波蒂亚
Get your shit together, Portia.
两位早安
Buongiorno, ladies.
要来杯凤梨含羞草吗?
Pineapple mimosa?
-好 -当然
Mm. Yes. -Oh, sure.
-你们睡得好吗? -不太好
How did we sleep? -Not great.
夜里传来一些奇怪的噪音
There were some strange noises in the night.
不好了
Oh, no.
那你得好好休息 你可是今晚的贵宾
Well, we need you refreshed, you're guest of honor tonight.
今天是大日子,我们要拜访故土
Today's the big day! Gonna visit the motherland.
如果能找到血亲,那就太酷了
Wouldn't it be cool if we actually found some blood relations?
马蒂费欧里纳也在普利亚寻根过
You know, uh, Marty Fiorina, he did something like this, but in Puglia.
结果找到一整个大家庭
Found his entire extended family.
一起吃丰盛午餐,喝葡萄酒,拍照
They had a big lunch, they drank wine, they took photos.
货真价实的寻根之旅 那样就太好了
Oh. A real homecoming. That would be nice.
-我找到了一个翻译 -好主意
I found us a translator. -Good thinking.
这周的谜题,然后我又得回楼上
后来我们去游泳,吃饭
一起喝杯好咖啡
(意语)早安
Buongiorno!
(意语)早安
Buongiorno.
有我的信吗?
我叫露西亚格列柯
应该没有
就我所知没有
沙尔瓦多
Salvatore? Salvatore!
沙尔瓦多
Salvatore!
有没有露西亚格列柯的信?
没有,抱歉
该死的王八蛋
你满意我昨晚的表现吗?
我唱得很好吧?
抱歉,我现在没时间
请你们离开吧
-你们想怎样? -什么意思?
What are you trying to do? -What do you mean?
你们不打算付钱吗?
Are you trying not to pay us?
-你们没拿到钱吗? -你们还欠一千三百欧元
Were you not paid? -You owe us 1,300 Euros.
我会处理,我们有钱‥
I'll get it sorted, we have money.
我不知道你们没拿到钱
I--I didn't realize you hadn't been paid, okay?
对
Yes.
(意语)你好‥
Ciao. -Ciao.
沙尔瓦多
Salvatore?
抱歉,麻烦去站大柜台
那里现在没人
乔万尼在那里
那就去看母猪生小猪了没有
-去啊-好
今天是我生日
-生日快乐,我都不知道-谢谢
我在想‥
如果你刚好有空‥
下班之后‥
可以一起去喝一杯
庆祝一下?
如果你有事也没关系
我没事,我们去喝酒吧
-(意语)真的吗? -(意语)真的
Ah, sì? -Sì
太好了
生日快乐
-恭喜你 -谢谢
你在这里做什么?
你看,外面有客人需要帮忙
又怎么了?
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表