剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
你当时是乖女孩还是坏女孩?
Were you a good girl or a bad girl?
我没有‥
I mean, I wasn't...
我没有到很坏
I wasn't bad,
但我也荒唐过
but I had fun...
在大学的时候
in college.
大学的时候? 那现在不玩了吗?
In college? What, not now?
不是,只是现在很难‥
No, I mean it's just hard to--
伊森很喜欢看色情片
You know, Ethan--Ethan loves his porn, you know?
我很难比得上‥
So, it's just hard to compete with
"淫♥荡♥实习生忤逆上司 遭三男轮上"
"Slutty intern gets triple banged for not listening to her bosses."
也许我们应该少喝一点酒
Maybe we should slow down on the wine.
不要,我们要继续喝
No, let's not slow down.
-没错,继续喝 -对啊,有何不可呢?
Let's keep it going, right? -Yeah, fuck it. -Yeah! Why not? -Right? Why not?
(意语)服务生
Ah. Camerieri.
-好的 -让我们看看是什么酒
Okay. Let's see what you have.
稍微转一下,好吗?
Give it a little twirl. Okay?
-(意语)完美 -可以吗?
Perfecto. It's okay?
-你叫什么名字 -路卡
What's your name? -Luca.
-路卡 -对
Luca. -Yes.
-我叫哈珀 -幸会
My name is Harper. -Nice to meet you.
(意语)幸会
Piacere...
这不是吧台
这里没了音乐有点寂寥
我知道
但就两个晚上
让我演奏吧
我很厉害的
你还真有毅力
我已经说过不行了
我说不行就是不行
你是同志,对吧?
-你说什么?-很棒啊
我也有点同志倾向
我觉得女人多少都有一点
所以‥
你有女友吗?
你想交女友吗?
给我这份工作
我跟你保证
我们能玩得很开心
我们说完了
别这么固执
这就是你的问题,你跟石头一样
我可以帮你放松
我们可以帮助彼此
你说你喜欢女人
就帮帮我这个女人吧
你今明两天可以上台
但等乔赛佩回来
就别再让我看到你,听到了吗?
听到了,谢谢你,瓦伦蒂娜‥
Grazie, Valentina. Grazie mille! Grazie.
我会争气的,你等着看
我会表现得很好
(意语)谢谢你
Grazie, Valentina. Grazie!
别让我后悔
(意语)谢谢‥
Grazie, grazie!
走吧
Let's go.
我这辈子没这样狼吞虎咽过
I've never eaten so fast in my life.
你说得没错 那是我吃过最棒的米丸子
Seriously, you were right. That was the...best rice ball I've ever had.
-真的吗? -真的,巴勒摩太棒了
Yeah? -Yeah. Palermo's amazing. Seriously,
随时都有好玩有趣的事
there's, like, so much going on all the time.
这里好像有一家夜店
I think there's, like, uh, a club somewhere around here.
但现在有点早 那里凌晨两点才会热闹起来
But, it's a bit early. They don't really get going until 2:00 A.M. here.
-继续走‥ -等一下
Oh, keep walking, keep walking, keep walking. -Wait,
怎么了?
What? -Hey!
-快跑‥ -怎么回事?
Come on, run, run, run! -What's happening?
来‥躲后面
Go, go! Get behind that bin there.
-你在做什么? -身子压低,放轻松
Wait, wha--what are we doing? -Okay, get down. Relax.
怎么了?
What's that? What--
-你还好吗? -他追我们干嘛?
You all right? -Why is he chasing us?
好,没事了‥
All right. All right, we're good. We're good, we're good.
等一下‥刚才怎么回事?
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What just happened?
我忘记带钱包了
Well, I forgot my wallet.
-我可以付啊 -不行
I could've paid. -Nah.
我不会要你付钱,你是女生
Yeah. -Wouldn't ask you to pay. You're a lady!
你穿这种鞋子还能跑? 我很佩服
How'd you run in them things anyway? I'm impressed.
我的脚很痛
Ow, yeah. My feet do really freaking hurt.
-是吗? -对
Do they? -Yes.
没事,我等一下帮你舔一舔
It's all right, I can lick 'em better later if you want.
-真的吗? -帮你按♥摩♥一下
Will you? -Give 'em a little massage.
不错喔
-他们人呢? -去找雪茄了
Where'd they go? -To find cigars.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我觉得发生了一些事
I think something happened.
在我们住诺托的时候
When we were in Noto.
像是什么事?
Like what?
不管发生了什么事 我敢说一定都没什么
I'm sure whatever happened wasn't a big deal.
就算真的发生了什么事‥
And if anything ever did happen,
你得想办法让自己好过一点
You just...do what you have to do to make yourself feel better about it.
我在市区有个健身教练 他叫罗伦斯
I have this trainer in the city. Lawrence.
他好帅,有一头金发 和蓝色的大眼睛
He's so handsome. He has blonde hair and these, like, big, blue eyes.
还很幽默
He's really funny, too.
有时我跟他相处的时间 比卡麦隆还要多
I spend more time with him than Cameron sometimes.
因为卡麦隆工作太忙了
'Cause he's so busy at work.
他好可爱,你想看照片吗?
Such a cutie. Wanna see a pic?
这是你小孩的照片
This is just a picture of your kids.
是吗? 我搞错了
Is it? Whoopsie.
等等再找吧,我的重点是‥
We'll find it later. Anyway, the point is...
也许你该找个教练
maybe you should get a trainer.
-这是陶尔米纳最棒的冰淇淋 -是吗?
This is the best gelatoyou can have in Taormina. -Really?
只有陶尔米纳吗?
Yeah. -In just Taormina?
不对,是全西西里最棒的
Um, no, I mean, in all of Sicily.
我也希望如此
Mm. Well, I would hope so... -Yeah.
毕竟排了快一个小时‥
...because it took us, like, an hour to get it, so...
露西亚
Lucia!
不好了
Oh, no.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
在这里等我,好吗?
Just--just stay here, okay?
好啊
Okay. Yeah.
(意语)怎么了?
(意语)你觉得我有趣吗?
(意语)当然啊
-(意语)那怎么不回讯息? -(意语)因为我在散步
(意语)你为什么不回‥
(意语)你在做什么?
对不起
Sorry.
他是谁?
Who is that?
-艾勒修 -你还好吗?
Alessio. Is everything okay?
我不想谈这件事
I just don't want to talk about it.
好吧
Okay.
蝴蝶夫人真可怜
Poor Madam Butterfly.
她最后切腹自杀
Seppuku.
我能体会她的感受
I can relate.
戈尔维达尔是我朋友
Gore Vidal, who is a friend...
他以前住过你的房♥间
Actually, he used to sleep in the room you're staying in.
他曾说过"我能理解友谊陪伴"
He once said, "I can understand companionship.
"也能理解在下午买♥♥♥春♥"
I can understand bought sex in the afternoon.
"但我不了解情爱关系"
But I cannot understand the love affair."
我也有同感
I'm the same.
你从来没爱过人吗?
You've never been in love? Ever?
只有一次
Once, yes.
后来我放聪明了
Before I got wise.
当时我很年轻
I was young.
他是谁?
Who was he?
一个美国人
He was an American, actually.
当时的我很难静下来
I was... restless,
读太多垮掉的一代写的诗
and I'd read too much beat poetry.
于是决定到美国西部流浪
And I decided to go bumming around the American West
希望能把自己的名声 搞得比我父亲还臭
in the hopes of out-scandalizing my father.
我在怀俄明州认识了 一个年轻的牛仔
And I met this young cowboy in Wyoming.
我无可救药地爱上了他
And I fell absolutely head over heels for him.
当然,他是异性恋 对我完全没兴趣
And of course, he was heterosexual and completely uninterested,
这种痛苦只让我得到更多欢愉
which only added to the torturous pleasure.
我愿意为他做任何事
I'd have done anything for him.
最神奇的是 过了三十多年,我还是愿意
And the amazing thing is after 30 odd years, I still would.
他后来怎么了?
Well, whatever happened to him?
他老了
Well, he got old.
虽然不可原谅 但严格来说,这不是他的错
Which, though unforgivable, is not strictly-speaking his fault.
不对‥
No, no.
除了那个牛仔 爱从来就不是我的软肋
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表