剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
你觉得我们很丢脸吗,阿尔比?
Do we embarrass you, Albie?
没这回事‥
No, it's just...
你不知道你说的话 别人听了会作何感想
I don't think...you realize how you sound sometimes.
以前的人很尊重长者
They used to respect the old.
现在我们只让大家想起 他们想遗忘的丑恶过去
Now, we're just reminders of an offensive past everybody wants to forget.
你好,真是谢谢你
Hi! Thank you so much.
这里有一个美丽的露台
Yeah, you have an amazing terrace,
可以在那里喝 我们葡萄园产的红酒
where you can have a glass of wine from our familiar vineyards.
这里是饭厅
And here is our dining room,
可以在这里吃早餐 当然了,请把这里当自己家
where you'll have your breakfast, and obviously please feel at home.
好好放松,有任何需要我们都在
Oh. -And, uh, feel comfortable. And anything you need, we are here for you.
感谢佩哥
Thank you so much, Peppe. -Okay.
-再见,达芙妮 -再见
Ciao, Daphne. -Ciao.
现在是什么情况?
Are you gonna tell me what's going on?
我在《建筑文摘》 读到有关诺托的文章
So, I was reading about Noto in Architectural Digest, right?
里面有这栋宫殿的照片 我想说或许能来参观
And there were pictures of this palazzo. So, I was like, "Maybe we can get a tour."
于是我打电♥话♥过来,他们说
So, I called them, and they told me...
我们今晚可以整个租下来 所以我就租了
"You can rent the whole place out for the night." So, I did.
-在这里过夜? -不是很难得吗?
We're staying the night? Don't you think we should?
本来想说到了 再看看值不值得
I mean, I was gonna wait and see if it was worth it,
但我们人都来了 非过夜不可,对吧?
but now that we're here it's like we kinda have to, right?
我什么都没带
I don't have any stuff.
别担心,盥洗用具那些 我都多带了一份
Oh, don't worry about it. I packed extra everything. Toothpaste... Whatever you need.
天啊,这里超乎我的想像
Oh, God, this is just beyond.
我真是不敢相信
I can't believe it.
快过来
Come out here!
那应该是游泳池 你猜谁带了多的泳衣?
I think that's a pool. And guess who brought an extra bathing suit?
丢下老公不会有点奇怪吗?
Don't you feel a little weird being here without the guys?
不会啊,他们又不想来
No. They didn't want to come.
你不觉得做自己 想做的事更重要吗?
And don't you think it's better to just do what you want, even if it's by yourself?
卡麦隆随时都在做他想做的事
I mean, Cameron does what he wants all the time.
凭什么只有他们能找乐子?
Why let them have all the fun?
去看看卧房♥吧
Let's check out the bedrooms!
-干杯 -干杯,兄弟
Cheers! -Cheers, buddy.
我得说,我好以你为荣
I gotta say it, man. I'm so proud of you.
你这次真的是轰出全垒打了
I mean, you--you fucking knocked it out of the park, man.
谢谢
You did it. -Thank you.
但我不意外 我一直都知道你会成就大事
I'm not surprised. I always knew you were gonna do something great.
-但我多花了一点时间 -拜托
Took a little while, but-- Come on.
你才36岁,少装老了
You're 36. Give me a break.
像你赚大钱已经好几年了
Well, you've been raking it in for years now.
希望你当初先跟我说一声
Just wish you'd given me a heads-up, you know?
-什么? -听盖瑞皮兹纳说了
What? -I have to hear from Gary Pizzinat
我才知道你卖♥♥公♥司♥赚大钱 当时就没有操作空间了
That you sold your company for a shitload? And by then, you know, it was too late for me to do anything with it.
我懂了‥但我当时什么都不能说
Oh, you mean, like--Dude, I couldn't say anything.
你可以给个暗示
You could have hinted.
暗示也是违法的
It's also illegal.
派一只小鸟来跟我传话
A little birdie in the ear.
就这么简单,资讯很重要的
That's it. Information, dude.
我这行都是靠资讯过活
I mean, come on, guys like me, that's--that's all we got.
-对不起,我不知道‥ -没关系
I'm sorry. I wasn't---It's okay.
-你懂的‥ -别在意,下次记得就好
You know, I just---Don't worry about it. Next time.
但你得在我们这里做一点投资
But you need to invest some of that with us. Okay?
不知道你有没有听说 但我能帮人赚钱
I don't know if you've heard, but I make people money, bro.
我知道
I know you do.
那就让我为你效力
Well, then let me do what I do for you.
我很乐意帮助你和哈珀 拜托你给我机会
I--I would--I would love that, E. I would love to help you and Harper. Please, let me.
来我的办公室一趟就好
Look, just come in to the office. All right?
等我们回国 你来见见我们的团队
When we get back, you meet the guys,
我们轻松聊个天就好
and then you just hang out. That's it. No pressure.
好,听起来不错
All right. Sounds good.
-不错吧? -是啊
Sounds good? -Yeah.
我真是为你感到高兴,伊森
I am so stoked for you, E.
我很高兴
I'm so happy.
谢了,小卡‥
Thanks, Cam. Thank you. I appreciate it.
干杯
Cheers, baby. Mm.
朋友,再来两杯
Hey, buddy, two more.
她不是冒牌货
Oh, she's the real deal.
货真价实的旧世界吉普赛人
A real, authentic, old-world gypsy.
跟我要求的一模一样
That's what I asked for.
现在不能用那个词称呼人家了
I don't think you're supposed to use that word.
什么?
What?
那她很老派正统
All right. She's, uh...She's a real old-school... Gypsy.
女士?
Ma'am?
你要来点水或汽水吗?
Yes, would you like some water or some soda?
我可以调两杯调酒
I could make you and I a highball.
好
All right.
意大利男人的裤子都穿得好紧
Guys in Italy wear their pants so tight.
他们想炫耀自己的老二
Yeah, 'cause they want to show off their dicks.
你怎么不直接告诉我要过夜?
Why didn't you just tell me we were really gonna spend the night?
我希望让小卡觉得 我们玩得太开心,决定留下来
I really want Cam to think that we just had so much fun that we just wanted to stay.
他有很严重的 错失恐惧和分离焦虑
He has really intense FOMO and also abandonment issues.
他知道我们在豪华宫殿享受 一定会很有趣
So, it's just gonna be really funny to tell him we're living it up at some sick palazzo.
你喜欢跟他玩这种游戏?
So, you're like playing games with him?
我们都会这样玩
We both do it.
跟捉迷藏一样 让生活多点乐趣
It's like hide and seek. Keeps things interesting.
我和伊森不会这样
Yeah, well Ethan and I, we--we don't really do that.
我可能要打电♥话♥告诉他 我们会在这里过夜
So, I'm--I'm probably gonna have to call him and tell him we're gonna stay here.
可以先让我打给小卡吗?
Can I call Cam first, please?
-当然可以 -好
Okay. Sure. -Okay.
老婆,诺托好玩吗?
Hey, babe! How's Noto?
太棒了
Amazing.
我们可能会在这里过夜
I think that we're probably gonna spend the night.
-什么? -对
What? -Yeah.
我发现一栋很棒的宫殿 就把它租了下来
This incredible palazzo I found, so, I booked it.
-我们明天就会回去 -等‥
Wha---But we'll be back tomorrow.
明天才回来?
W--You're coming back tomorrow?
-对,你们要玩得开心喔 -什么?
Yeah, but have fun, okay? -What?
我得挂了,哈珀还在泳池里等我
Listen, I think I have to go 'cause Harper's waiting for me in the pool.
老婆,什么泳池?
No, uh, honey, w--what pool?
-什么? -宫殿的泳池啊
What are you talk-- -The pool in our palazzo.
你看到一定会爱死 我再传照片给你
Oh, you would die. I'll send you pics.
爱你,老公,再见
Love you, honey. Bye! -Uh--
她们要在诺托过夜 她租了一栋宫殿
They're staying the night in Noto. She booked a palazzo.
-是吗? -对啊
She did? -Yeah.
-有点奇怪 -她老是这样
That's kind of weird. She always pulls this shit, man.
故意惩罚我
Fucking punishing me.
但你知道这代表什么吗? 我们两个‥
But you know what that means? You and me,
今晚可以狂欢了
We're gonna fucking party!
去骑水上摩托车吧
Let's go jet skiing.
好,我来了
All right. Okay. I'm coming.
好‥然后呢?
Okay. Well... now what?
你问问题,牌会解答
You ask a question and then the cards will answer.
好
Oh. Okay.
我想知道,我的丈夫‥
Um... I wanna know, uh, my husband, you know,
葛瑞格他有件事‥
Greg-- Something is just...
你‥
Uh, do--
你可以暂时离开吗?
C--could you just leave the room for a second?
去浴室待一下
You know, hang out in the bathroom for a little while.
没问题
No problem. Yeah.
对,我想‥
Oh. Yeah. I want, um--Is--
我想知道我们会不会成功
I want to know if we're gonna make it.
我想知道我们的婚姻 能不能维持下去
I mean, I just want to know if our marriage is gonna last.
牌说你老公爱上其他人了
The cards say your husband is in love with someone else.
这张牌代表的是欺骗 所以他在欺骗你
This card means deceit. He is being deceitful.
这张牌代表美貌 他的人生中有个美人
And this card is beauty. There's someone beautiful in his life.
那不是指我吗?
Uh, couldn't that be me?
不是你
Not you.
-不是我? -绝对不是你
Not me? For sure, not you.
(意语)美女‥愚者,无意识‥ 美女,魔鬼‥
这也太多负能量了
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表