剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
Um, well, all right. Let's do that then.
她们两位都要登记?
Add both their names to your room?
对
Sure.
可能有个问题
Um, I'm afraid there is a little issue
因为您订房♥时只订了两位房♥客
because your room was booked only for two guests.
如果有三人就会有额外费用
And if you are three, this is going to be an extra charge.
真的?
Really?
很不好意思
Sorry about that.
多一张床也会多收取费用
We'd also have to charge for setting up the extra bed.
我们不需要多一张床
No, we don't need an extra bed.
你们都要睡在同一张床上?
Are you going to sleep all in the same bed?
不是的
No... no.
她们不会久留
They'll be coming and going.
她们是当地人,我在这里的朋友
You see, they're locals. They're my local friends.
她们不会久留,原来如此
Oh. They come and go. I see.
好,这样如何
Okay, how about this?
把露西亚登记在我房♥间
Why don't you, uh, put Lucia on my room
然后把‥
and add…
-米亚 -米亚登记在我爸房♥间
Mia. -...Mia to my father's room?
所以她会与您父亲过夜
So she will be sleeping with your father.
不是的
No.
她们俩都不会过夜
She's not staying anywhere.
她们只会来拜访我
They're just gonna be visiting me
我希望你能让她们进来
and I'm hoping you're gonna let them in.
没有很复杂吧?
It's not that complicated, is it?
-没有 -那就对了
It's not. -No.
好
Okay.
我会帮她们登记
Yes, I will add their names.
所以没问题了?
So we're good?
-是的 -谢谢你
Yes. -Thank you.
我们欢迎她们
We welcome them. Thank you.
欢迎你们
Okay, um... -Grazie.
(意语)谢谢‥
Grazie.
-谢谢你‥ -好
Thank you, thank you. -Uh, uh, yes.
听着
Okay. Listen.
-拜托不要惹麻烦,好吗? -不会的
Please don't make me regret this. Okay? No. Yes.
买♥♥点吃的,喝点葡萄酒
Um, you charge some food, charge a little vino,
但不要太过分
but don't go crazy.
不会的,我们不会太过分
No, no, no. We--We will don't go crazy.
还有,我是跟父亲和儿子来的
The other thing is, I'm here with my father and my son,
所以别人不能看见 我跟你们一起,了解吗?
so I can't really be seen with you. You understand that?
了解
Yes, I understand.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
再见‥
Bye. -Bye.
可以给我们房♥间钥匙吗?
好,但冷静点,这里是五星级饭店
要有点‥
你也算在商界打滚吧?
当初会建造饭店
就是要赚我们这种女生的钱
别傻了
-(意语)谢谢 -(意语)不客气
Grazie. -Prego.
威尼斯非常棒
Venice is unbelievable.
我们很喜欢威尼斯
We love Venice.
还有那里的饭店
And the hotels!
卡麦隆很喜欢奇普里亚尼饭店
Cam really likes the Cipriani.
-我很喜欢 -能搭船穿越潟湖到城里
Love it. -Because of the boat ride through the lagoon into town.
太酷了,那才叫人生啊,亲爱的
So cool. I mean, that's living, honey. That is living.
是的,但是‥
It is, yes. But.
你们必须去住安缦饭店,相信我
You have to go and you have to stay at the Aman. Trust me.
我看到窗外的景色时都哭了
I cried when I saw the view from our room.
还有公主住在那里
Hmm. -And a princess lives there.
是别人的家
It's somebody's house!
但夸张的是,那些欧洲贵族没什么钱
It's wild, though. These European aristocrats, they have no money.
-对 -真的
Yeah.
他们有很多宫殿,但没有现金
Like, I shit you not. They have all these palazzos, and they got no cash. Uh-huh.
而且他们很无礼
And they're so rude.
真的超级无礼
Oh, my God, are they rude.
我们都能买♥♥下他们的宫殿 他们还把我们当成‥
Yeah. -We could buy their palazzo, and they'd treat us like we're, you know--
虫子,恶心的虫子
Like bugs. -Yeah. -Like disgusting bugs.
对
Yeah.
-真好笑 -是啊
That's funny. -Yeah.
所以你们没去威尼斯度蜜月
Okay, so, you didn't go to Venice on your honeymoon.
-你们是去哪里? -对啊
Where did you go? -Yeah.
我们是去波多黎各
We went to Puerto Rico.
哈珀一半的家人都在那里
Harper has, like, half her family out there, so...
对,我记得你有一半波多黎各血统
That's right. Yeah, of course. I remember you're half Puerto Rican.
对
Yeah. -Yeah.
波多黎各怎么样?
How is Puerto Rico?
-很棒 -很漂亮
It's awesome. -Beautiful.
是吗? 真有趣
Yeah? That's cool.
-我们该去看看 -没错
We should--we should go. -Yes. -I mean, we should totally go. -Mm-hmm.
我们从没想过
It's never really been on our radar.
-但我们也该去看看 -是啊
But we should check it out if you guys... -No. Yeah. -... say it's great. Yeah. -Yeah, you should.
它属于美国,但不是一个州
And it's, um, it's a part of America, but it's not a s... state.
-对 -因为它是‥
Right. 'Cause it's, um...
-自治邦 -没错
It's a territory. Yes! Exactly.
自治邦‥
It's a territory. Duh. -Territory.
你们该去看看,如果你们要去
You should go. If you ever wanna go,
可以跟我在圣胡安的家人住
you could stay with my family in San Juan.
那就太好了
Yeah, we would love that.
太棒了
That's so nice.
米亚,你好漂亮
你也是
是不是花太多了?
不会,他是有钱人
稍等
稍等,我需要签名
148号♥房♥,露西亚格列柯
我们说了不行
为什么要帮她租伟士牌?
-她签免责声明了吗-我会吐的
I'm gonna get sick.
你应该要入镜
You know what? You need to be in the photo.
-我不用 -你也要入镜
No, I don't. -You do. -Yeah, get in the photo.
-我们赶快出发吧 -你从不会穿成这样
I don't need to be in the picture. Let's just go. You're never in a cute little suit like that,
你平常只穿着内♥裤♥
you're always in your underwear.
-怎么了? -你好
Hey. -Yes? -Hello. -Hi.
可以帮我们拍张照吗?
Yeah, could you take a photo of us...
-好 -我们会坐在伟士牌上
Yes. -...on the Vespa?
当然可以
For sure. -Thank you.
您穿得好粉
You look so pink.
-给你 -猜猜我是谁
Here. Guess who I am?
看好喔
Uh... -Watch, watch.
佩佩猪
Peppa Pig.
我是莫妮卡维蒂
I'm Monica Vitti.
莫妮卡维蒂去世了
Monica Vitti's dead,
但是的确很像
but yes.
等等,再拍张闭着嘴的
Oh, wait. Wait. One more with my mouth shut.
很性感,真棒
Very sexy. Brava. -Mm.
很棒,莫妮卡
Brava, Monica.
-谢谢你 -不客气
Thank you. -You're welcome.
你确定不开车吗?
Uh… Are you sure you don't need a car?
不用,这是梦幻意大利之旅
No, this is--This is the Italian dream.
没错,但是‥
Yes, but, uh,
路况可能不太好
the road can be really tricky.
是啊
Yeah, but we--
而且西西里人开车‥
And you know, Sicilian drivers…
这是正常大小的伟士牌吗?
Is this the, uh, normal size of a Vespa?
是的,正常大小
Yes. Vespa, normal size. Yes.
-出发 -天啊
Uh-oh. All right. Oh, my God.
是水上摩托车
Jet skis? -Oh.
太酷了,我们一定要骑
Oh, that's awesome. We gotta do that, huh?
达芙妮,我们沿着海岸骑如何?
Daph, come on, take them down the coast?
不用了
Ooh. No thanks.
伊老大呢,你想骑吗?
E-man, what about you? You'd be up for that?
不知道,或许吧
I don't know, maybe.
好吧
Yeah, I guess.
身体要够协调才能驾驭那种东西
You gotta have motor skills for something like that.
什么意思?
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表