剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
-不好了 -爷爷‥你还好吗?
Oh, no. Nonno! Nonno, are you okay?
-你还好吗? -我没事‥我绊倒了
Huh? -You okay? -Yeah, no, no. I'm fine. I---Sir? I tripped.
你有没有伤到头?
Did you hit your head or anything?
-天啊,你的手 -没事啦‥
Oh, my gosh. -No, no. No, no. -Your hand, it's… -It's fine, it's fine.
-你还好吗? -没事,亲爱的,谢谢你
Are you okay? Uh, oh, no, darling, thank you.
你好‥
Hello. -Hi.
你真的没事吗? 你跌倒了,我很担心
Are you--are you sure you're good? I mean, I'm so sorry you fell.
我只是来看风景的
Just came to see the view, I mean...
爷爷,我陪你走 那边有好风景,走吧
Yeah, I'll... I'll walk with you, Nonno. There's a good view this way. Come on. -Huh? Okay.
-我的帽子 -我来捡‥
Oh, my hat. Oh, I'll get--Yeah. Oh. -Here you go.
好
Okay.
-之后再见了 -好,我‥
Uh, maybe I'll see you around. Yeah.
-我没事‥ -我要去喝点东西
Yeah, I'll--I'm just... -Okay. -No, I'm fine. I'm fine. -...gonna get a drink.
那个女生是谁?
Who's the girl?
现在吗?
Right now?
你要去哪里?
Hey, where you going?
你不要我先洗个澡吗?
Oh, don't you want me to wash up first?
外头很热,我的跨下跟沼泽一样
It's hot out! I got swamp crotch.
他真会为我着想
God, he's always thinking of me.
不用理会我问安♥眠♥药♥的讯息 我已经找到了
Totally disregard my text about the Ambien. I have located my Ambien.
-天啊,真是好消息 -谢天谢地
Oh, my gosh! I'm so glad. -Thank God.
因为我们没有,真是抱歉
'Cause we don't have any, so I'm sorry about that.
真的吗? 你们没在吃安♥眠♥药♥?
Oh. Really? You guys don't take sleeping pills?
-没有 -从来没吃过?
No. -Ever?
从来没有
Nope.
你有睡眠困扰吗?
You have trouble sleeping? -Mm.
-对 -你为什么睡不着?
Mm-hmm. -Yeah. -Why? Why can't you sleep?
因为工作的关系吗?
Just, like work stuff?
是啊,还有‥
Yeah, but also just...
我也不知道 世界上正在发生的一切
I don't know, just everything that's going on...
什么意思,什么事情?
What do you mean? What's going on?
我不知道,感觉世界要毁灭了
Oh, I don't know. Just, like, the end of the world.
-不是吧,哈珀 -拜托
Oh. No, Harper! Oh, come on!
世界没有要毁灭,情况没那么糟
The world's not ending, it's not that bad.
-我跟小卡已经不看新闻了 -是啊
Honestly, Cam and I don't even watch the news anymore. Yeah.
-你们不看新闻? -是啊
You don't follow the news? -No.
-什么? -我已经受够新闻轮播了
What? -Like, I'm just so over the whole news cycle, you know?
-请放过我吧 -他们想吓坏所有人
It's--it's like, gimme a break. They're just trying to freak everybody out.
他们希望我们对末日闹剧上瘾 借此分化社会
Yeah. They're just polarizing society by making us glued to their apocalyptic soap opera, you know? It's like…
是啊,就算情况真有那么糟糕
Yeah. And even if it was as bad as they say it is,
我们有什么办法?
I mean what can you really do, you know? -Right.
我们会投票,捐钱 不能想太多
We vote, we donate money. You can't obsess.
你真的会投票吗? 说实话,老婆
Did you vote, babe? Be honest.
我投了
I did.
算了
Doesn't matter.
我投啦,没有吗?
I voted. Didn't I?
我觉得你没投
I don't think you did.
我明明就投了
I think I did. I did.
我可不确定
I don't know.
好,所以你们不看新闻
Mm. Okay, so you guys don't watch the news.
那你们一整天都做什么?
Um... What do you do, like, all day?
-我主要都在家带小孩 -当然了‥
Oh. Well, I mean, I'm--I'm home with the kids. I mean, mostly. Yep. -Oh, right. Of course. Right.
我常看"日界线"
We do a lot of Dateline.
我好爱那个节目 好多丈夫杀害自己的妻子
I love it. Husbands murdering their wives.
他们常在度假时下手 例如潜水的时候
Happens a lot on vacation. Scuba diving.
趁老婆在水下的时候拔掉氧气管
He'll just unplug her oxygen while she's underwater.
其实很常发生
Happens more than you think.
看我♥干♥吗?
Why--why are you looking at me?
为什么我们都在看你?
Why are we all looking at you? Yeah.
卡麦隆喜欢看阳刚的实境节目
Cameron really likes to watch macho reality TV.
那些人很丑
The guys are really ugly.
天啊,这样说感觉很不对
Oh, my God. That sounds so bad,
但事实如此
but they are.
"日界线"的人也不怎么好看
Honey, the people on Dateline aren't exactly attractive either.
至少他们会彼此残杀
At least they're murdering each other.
伊森,你都看什么?
What do you watch, Ethan?
我们都看什么‥纪录片
Uh, what do we watch? Like, documentaries.
偶尔会看"泰德拉索"
Ted Lasso, sometimes.
我们很爱"泰德拉索"
We love Ted Lasso. -Love Ted Lasso. Gotta.
-你们喜欢吗? -当然了
Mm. -Oh, you like it? -Yeah, man. -Yes, of course.
-他很讨喜,对吧? -我没看
So likable, right? -Yeah. -I don't watch Ted Lasso. -No?
-他真是个好人 -是啊
Yeah, such a good guy. -Yeah.
现在的节目太多了 我们好像永远追不上
So much content now. It's like there's billions of shows, everyone's trying to keep up.
-有点令人窒息 -节目太多了‥
It's kinda suffocating, honestly. Yeah. -Too much.
感觉我们忙着娱乐彼此 放任世界毁灭,对吧?
It's too much. It's like we're all entertaining each other while the world burns, right?
我们就像活尸一样
We're all just zombies, you know, like...Hmm.
我喜欢追剧
I love a binge.
我不喜欢,你呢?
I don't. Yeah...
-总之‥ -好的
Anyway. Okey dokey. Well…
如果不能游泳 起码要做个日光浴吧
if I can't get a swim in, I may as well get a tan, right?
-我可以借你一件泳裤 -好啊‥
Hey, you know you can just borrow one of my suits. Oh, yeah.
我很想游泳,太好了
Yeah. I'd love a swim-in. That'd be great. Yeah?
你是不是要上楼拿防晒乳?
Weren't you gonna go up to get some sunscreen anyway?
-对喔 -可以帮他拿泳裤吗?
Oh, yeah. -You could grab it for him.
我跟你一起上去吧,顺便换一换
Oh, yeah. I'll come up with you actually, 'cause I gotta change into it anyway.
再来一轮开胃酒吗?
Another round of Spritzes, E?
好,我去点
Sure, I'm on it!
还要喝?
Another round?
他喜欢在喝完前点下一杯
Yeah, he likes to order 'em before they're gone.
搞什么啊?
What are you--What the fuck?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我一定是解离了
I... I... I must have been disassociating.
我看到许多男人的脸
I was seeing all these faces of men
他们留着非常阴柔的发型
with these very effeminate hairstyles.
然后‥
And then...
我看到你
I saw you,
你的眼睛跟鲨鱼一样
and your eyes were like shark eyes,
死气沉沉的‥
like just completely dead. Just like, dead.
你真懂得取悦男人
Well, you really know how to pump a guy up.
一定是因为我搭机前吃了晕机药
Must've been the Bonine that I took before the flight.
我还没高♥潮♥
I didn't get to finish.
我需要休息一下
I need to take a breather.
下午跟谭雅做♥爱♥就是这样
♪ Making love In the afternoon with Tanya... ♪
谭雅
Tanya? -♪
什么事?
Yeah?
你把蛋白杏仁饼吃完了,对吧?
You ate all the macaroons, didn't you?
什么蛋白杏仁饼?
What macaroons?
你吃了五颗蛋白杏仁饼 是要怎么减重?
How do you expect to lose weight if you inhale five macaroons
还立刻忘记
and not even remember?
原本只有三颗
There were only three.
明明有五颗 香槟也是你喝的吗?
There were five. Did you drink the champagne, too?
应该放在这里
I think he put them in here.
-找到了 -我试穿看看
Oh, washing bag? -Yes.
听着
Hey, uh, listen.
我知道我们不熟
I know we don't know each other that well,
但我很感激你来这趟
but I really appreciate you being here.
这对我很重要 以前伊森没什么女人缘
You know, it means a lot. Ethan never really brought around a lot of girls,
他找到对象我很高兴
so I'm just so happy that he found someone.
真是太好了
I think it's great.
-谢谢你邀我们 -没什么
Well, thanks for inviting us. Sure.
-这周一定会很好玩 -没错
It'll be fun. -It will be.
-我去拿防晒乳 -好
I'm gonna get the sunscreen. -Yeah.
你觉得如何? 是不是有点紧?
Hey! -What do you think? Little snug, right?
-我觉得可以 -是吗?
I think they're fine. Yeah? Hmm.
我找不到防晒乳
Can't find the sunscreen.
游泳池边应该有很多
You know what? They probably have a bunch of that by the pool.
-我再找找看 -好啊
I'm gonna keep looking. -Yeah.
楼下见
Hey, I'll see you down there. -Hmm.
爷爷在泳池边跌倒了
Hi. -Hey, um, Nonno fell by the pool.
-什么? -他没事
What? -He's fine. Um,
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表