剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
THE WHITE LOTUS
Episode 7 Season II
听好,该上♥床♥睡觉了 你那里已经很晚了
Hey, listen, you gotta get back in bed now, okay? It's the middle of the night there. Can you... ?
爸爸在哪里?
Where's Daddy?
-把手♥机♥拿给奶奶 -我要爸爸
Can you give the phone to granny, please? -I want Daddy.
卡麦隆?
Cameron?
-小卡 -爸爸在哪里?
Hey, Cam? -Where's Daddy?
卡麦隆?
Cameron?
爸爸
Daddy.
卡麦隆
Cameron!
-他要跟你说话 -来了
He wants to talk to you. -Yeah.
儿子,你好吗?
Hey, buddy. How are you?
-很好 -我们爱你
Good! -We love you.
明天见
We'll see you tomorrow!
我会帮你
I'm gonna help you.
我不想要你走
I don't want you to go.
也许你可以来洛杉矶
Maybe you can come to LA.
(意语)我想要你来洛杉矶
I want you to come to Los Angeles.
(意语)什么?
What?
(意语)我想要你来洛杉矶
I want you to come to Los Angeles.
(意语)
(意语)
早安
Good morning.
她来了
Here she is.
巴勒摩的新天后
The new diva of Palermo.
要来点咖啡吗?
Do you want some coffee?
好,谢谢
I'd love some.
-雨果 -好
Hugo.
那么‥
So...
尼柯罗怎么样?
...how was Niccolo?
昨晚就像作梦一样
I mean, the whole night was like a dream.
我们希望能为你划下完美的句点
We just wanted you to have the perfect send-off.
什么句点?
Oh, send-off. What?
我们今天得离开皮萨诺别♥墅♥ 带你回陶尔米纳
We have to leave Villa Pisano and bring you back to Taormina.
我真想把你们塞进行李箱带回家
You know, I just wish I could grab you all and fold you up in my trunk and take you with me.
我说真的
I do.
你的行李箱应该塞得下
Well, we could probably all fit.
说得对
That's true.
能在生命尽头 结交新朋友真是太好了
It's a wonderful thing to make a... a new friend so late in life.
生命尽头?
Late in life?
这只是法语俗谚 (法语)生命尽头
It's a French saying. "Tard dans la vie".
没错‥
Late. Yes, it's, a... -Oh, okay.
-法语‥ -法语俗谚
French saying.
法语俗谚还真多
So many French sayings.
有人看到波蒂亚吗?
Hey, has anyone seen Portia?
-她在吗? -没有
Is she here? -No.
有人在派对看到她吗?
Did anyone see her at the party?
她可能跟杰克到哪里去游荡了吧
She's probably traipsing through the fields with Jack somewhere.
我老是请不到好助理
This is my luck, you know? My bad luck with assistants.
助理反过来变老板
They become my boss.
每次都变成我听他们的话 受他们摆布
I'm taking orders from them and they're bossing me around.
他们还会偷我的药
And they, you know... start stealing my medications
然后人间蒸发 我老是遇到这种事情
and then they disappear. This is just how it goes with me.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我找不到手♥机♥,我的手♥机♥呢?
I can't find my phone. Where's my phone?
我怎么知道?
How should I know?
我昨晚在充电,原本放在这里‥
Well, I was charging it all night. It was right here. So I...
你会找到的 一定在房♥间里,回床上吧
I'm sure you'll find it. It's gotta be somewhere. Just come back to bed.
我需要手♥机♥,我得打给谭雅
I need my phone. I need to call Tanya.
没事啦,我传讯息给叔叔了
It's fine. I texted my uncle.
别担心
It's all good.
来吧
Come on.
不会有事的
It's all gonna be fine.
好奇怪,手♥机♥怎么会不见?
My phone, it's so weird.
你可能忘在酒吧了
Maybe you left it at the bar.
没有,昨晚还在,因为‥
No, I... definitely had it last night 'cause
我在社群媒体上找你,但找不到
I was trying to find you on Instagram and I couldn't find you.
我不用那种东西
I don't do that shit.
连社群媒体也不用?
Not even Instagram?
(意语)天啊,早安
Oh, God. Good morning.
搞什么,进来前不会先敲门吗?
Excuse me! You never enter a room without knocking first!
饭店没教你吗?
Haven't they taught you?
天啊,这么晚了
God! It's so late!
我找不到内♥裤♥
I can't find my underwear.
在哪里‥好痛
Where the fuck are...
我的内♥裤♥呢?
Where's my underwear?
算了,我不♥穿♥了
Fuck it, I'll go without.
瓦伦蒂娜
Valentina...
你喜欢昨晚吗?
Did you like last night?
你很棒
You're good.
真的
For real.
他在公♥司♥发飙
Apparently, he just got super ragey at work.
-亚当发飙? -对,他一时失控
Ragey? Adam? -Yeah. He just lost…
用优格砸助理的脸
he threw a... a yogurt at his assistant's face.
因为丢优格被开除? 拜托
He got fired 'cause he threw a yogurt? Jesus.
你不能用优格砸别人的脸
You can't throw a yogurt at someone's face.
不过是助理而已,谁在乎啊?
That's his assistant. Who cares?
我后来在健身房♥ 遇到他老婆,太可怜了
I ran into his wife at the gym. It's just awful.
-天啊 -两个小孩还要上私立学校
Oh, my God. -Two kids in private school.
他的家人是能 稍微资助他们,可是‥
I mean, his family can help them a little bit but...
天啊
Christ.
世界何时变成由修女统治了?
When did the world become run by nuns?
感觉他们不希望 任何人成功,对吧?
I mean, you're not even supposed to succeed anymore, right?
成功的人可能会让别人难过
'Cause if you succeed, oh, shit, you might make someone else feel bad.
会让其他可悲的输家受伤
You might cause harm to all the sad losers in the world.
你这白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
你睡得好吗?
How'd you sleep?
还行
Fine.
-爸? -什么事?
Dad? -Yeah?
我需要五万欧元
I need 50000 euros.
五万欧元?
Fifty thousand euros?
要做什么?
What for?
不是要给那个女的吧?
Oh, not for that girl.
休想
Well, forget it.
我这里有银行帐号♥
I have all the bank account information,
你只要请会计师汇钱就行了
so you can just call your accountant and have him wire the money.
好,我马上打,给我帐号♥吧‥
Yeah. Sure. I'll just call him right now. Yeah. Gimme the…
不行
No.
怎么了?
What?
-你有能力改变她的人生 -五万欧元?
You can make someone's life... -Fifty thousand euros?
而且你三天前才认识她
And you just met this girl, like, what, three days ago?
那又怎样?
So what?
阿尔比,别傻了
Come on, Albie. Get real.
需要帮助的人多的是 我又不是做慈善的
Lots of people need help in the world. I'm not an NGO.
你不需要那些钱 这对你根本不算什么
You don't need it. It's nothing to you.
你觉得不算什么 是因为你不必工作赚钱
No. It's nothing to you 'cause you don't work for money.
对你来说不算什么
It's pretty much nothing to you.
难道你想帮助 你遇到的每个穷困女孩吗?
I mean, what? You're just gonna go through life trying to rescue every desperate girl you come across?
或许吧
Maybe. Yeah.
祝你好运,但别指望我赞助你
Well, good luck with that. Don't expect me to subsidize.
你就当作是消业障吧
Think of it as a karmic payment.
-消业障? -对
A karmic payment? -Yeah.
-我造过什么业? -你造的业可多了
For what? -For all the shit you've done.
-一万欧元 -你要跟我讨价还价?
Ten thousand euros. -Are we negotiating?
我也不知道‥
No. I don't know. I mean...
-她根本用不到五万欧元 -用得到
What... She doesn't need 50.000 euros. -Yes, she does.
-为什么? -有个男的缠着他,你也看到了
Why does she need it? -There's a dude stalking her. You saw him.
她被困住了‥反正就是这样
And she's stuck and... whatever.
五万欧元太多了
I just... Fifty thousand dollars. I can't.
这样我会良心不安‥
I could never…not in good conscience ever…
良心,你良心发现了?
Conscience? Now you have a conscience?
因为这件事?
Over this?
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表