剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
I think the restaurant's... here.
就是这里
This is the spot. -Right here.
(意语)你好
Ciao.
我帮你拉椅子
I can get that for you. -Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What?
你想离开这里吗?
Do you wanna leave?
要走吗?
Should we go?
我帮你脱
Oh, there, let me do it. There we are. There it is.
好了
Okay,
谢谢你
Thank you.
好
Okay.
我还是得吃饭,我‥
I have to eat. You know, like I--
-是啊 -我不知道她‥
Yeah. -I don't know what she--Ugh.
-但我们就当作没事吧 -好
Okay. Yeah. Um, but we can just ignore it.
或许我们可以喝杯酒
Cool. -Yeah. Maybe we could just get a glass of wine, just--
好,喝一杯吧
Yeah, let's get a drink.
她为什么没回复我? 我妈妈不会这样
Why isn't she responding to me? It's not like my mom.
拜托,宝贝,他们没事的
Come on, babe. They're--they're fine, all right?
放轻松,手♥机♥放一边
Relax. Put your phone down.
-喝点酒 -你说得对,好
Drink your wine. You're right. Okay.
他们没事的
They're fine.
你们呢?
How about you guys?
你们想要小孩吗?
Do you wanna have kids?
想‥
Yeah. -Yeah. Yeah.
我们有一阵子不太确定
We weren't sure for a while.
我们争论了很多次
Yeah. We've debated it a lot.
让一个孩子来到现今的世界
Yeah, you know, just bringing a kid into the world right now,
这么混乱的世界
everything going on...
算了
Never mind.
但我们最后决定要,所以在努力
But we decided that we want to, so we've been trying.
-真棒 -没有很努力
Cool. -Not that hard.
你们试多久了?
How long have you been trying?
不知道,没有很久
Oh, I don't know. Not that long.
问题是,我比较喜欢早上做
Problem is I'm more of a morning sex guy
但哈珀不喜欢早上做
and Harper is not a morning person.
她比较喜欢晚上
Hmm. -She's a night person.
但我工作完晚上都很累,所以‥
But by then with work and stuff, I'm always fried. So...
合理
Yeah, makes sense. -Yeah.
怎么,我说错了吗?
What? Is that not right?
所以你们不做♥爱♥
So what you're saying is, you don't have sex.
不是的,我们没有问题
No, we have s--We're good. We're--
-从不做♥爱♥? -我们会
Never have sex. -We--we have sex.
做得很开心
Oh. -No, the sex is amazing.
只是还没怀孕而已
You know, just not gotten pregnant yet, is all.
我觉得‥
I think it's...
有时两人很难在同一条线上
hard to sync up sometimes, you know?
尤其是生小孩后,会更难
Especially with kids. I mean, it just gets worse.
我爱我的小孩,但我觉得压力很大
I love my kids but it's, you know, it's very stressful for me.
他不觉得,只有我
Not for him, but for me.
你在开玩笑吗?
What? You kidding me?
我上次差点被吓死
The last one almost killed me.
卡麦隆,差点死的是我
Cameron, it didn't almost kill you, it almost killed me.
真是一场恶梦
Well, it was a fucking nightmare.
真的
Yeah, it was.
我得进行紧急剖腹产手术
I had to have an emergency cesarean.
引产后,他们突然说婴儿没心跳
They induced me and then suddenly they couldn't find the baby's heartbeat. So…
我走进手术室,看到‥
I walk into the room and then...
达芙妮的内脏摊在手术台上
...Daphne's guts are all over the table, you know?
医生找婴儿的样子 就像达芙妮在翻包包找东西
And--and they're looking for the baby, like Daphne looks for something in her fucking purse and…
她的脸
Her face. The...
她的表情
...look on her face.
这种时候会意识到自己多爱一个人
It's in those moments you realize just how much you love somebody, you know?
我爱你
I love you.
宝贝
Sweet baby.
-总之 -对,总之
Anyway. -Yeah, anyway.
-换个话题 -手术成功了
Change the subject. -Everything turned out great.
你错在太马虎
Your mistake was being sloppy.
你在说什么?
What are we talking about?
这才是无法饶恕的
That's what's unforgivable.
男人难免会做些事
A man does what he has to do.
但必须处理干净
But you keep it tight.
要是马虎了,就是在羞辱她
If you're sloppy, it's like you're rubbing her face in it.
这可不能接受
Bad form.
多谢指教
Thanks for the tip.
你自己外遇时 你其实也没多谨慎
You know, I don't think you were as discreet as you think you were regarding your own affairs.
那不叫外遇,没什么大不了的
Affairs. They weren't affairs, they were nothing.
那只是小小的错误
They were peccadilloes.
小小的错误?
Peccadilloes?
想办法处理好
Fix it.
我不确定是否能做到
I don't know if I can.
当然能做到
Of course you can.
只要你振作起来
Just get your act together.
我爸外遇很多次
My dad, uh, has cheated on my mom a lot.
最近又被抓到
Mm-hmm. -And he just got caught again.
他惨了
Yikes for him.
是啊,所以我妈和妹妹才没来
Yeah. But that's why my mom and sister aren't here.
她们很生气
They're really pissed.
你气吗?
Are you pissed?
会啊
Um… yeah.
但我是和事佬,所以‥
But I'm the peacemaker, so...
所以你是家里比较和善的那个人
Oh. So you're like the nice one in the family.
你人真好
That's sweet.
你谈恋爱也是那样吗?
Are you like that in, um, relationships and stuff?
是比较和善的那个?
Like, are you the "nice guy"?
我会尽量
Yeah. I try to be. Um...
女生总是抱怨男生坏
Girls always complain that guys aren't nice,
但又不太喜欢人很好的男生
but then if they find a nice guy, they're not always interested.
但是‥
Hmm. -But...
我只是不想变得像我爸
I just don't wanna be like my dad.
你懂吗?
You know?
我不想搞砸跟女人的关系
I--I refuse to have a bad relationship with women.
我懂
Yeah.
我只是想找乐子
I just wanna have fun.
我只是想感觉到‥
Hmm. Like, I just wanna…I don't know, feel, like,
满足
fulfilled
踏上冒险
and have an adventure,
我受够了该死的短影音
and, like, I'm sick of fucking TikTok
交友软体
and--and Bumble,
整天滑手♥机♥,窝在家看影集
and just... screens and apps and sitting there binging Netflix.
我只是想‥
And I just... I just wanna, like, live.
我很想好好过我的人生
I just wanna live my life, so badly.
我希望能遇到‥
I just feel like I just wanna meet
完全不晓得当前论述的人
someone who's like, you know, totally ignorant of… the discourse. You know?
你是说住在洞穴里的人
Right. Right. Like--like someone who lives in a cave.
跟原始人一样的人
Like a caveman.
对,现在要我跟原始人交往也行
Yeah, uh, yeah, I would date a caveman at this point. Yeah.
我觉得你可以提高标准
I mean... ...I think you could aim higher.
说真的,你能找到比原始人更好的人
Honestly, I think you can do better than a caveman.
我觉得我只是需要‥
I think I just need to...
再多吃点药之类的
I don't know, like, up my meds or something.
总之,那你呢?
Anyways, um, what about you?
你希望跟怎样的女生或对象交往?
What kind of girl or person do you wanna, you know, be in a relationship with or see yourself with or…
我好像都会喜欢上‥
I seem to be attracted to pretty...
受过伤的人
wounded birds.
吃了有大蛤蜊的意大利面
Got my pasta vongole with giant clams.
跟你骑伟士牌兜风
And then a Vespa ride with you.
你穿着我给你的衣服
You're wearing the shirt that I gave you.
你圆了我的意大利梦
You made my Italian dream come true.
非常谢谢你
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表