剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
This is very negative.
(意语)星星‥无意识与潜意识
我花钱请你来的耶
I can't believe I paid for this. 'Cause this is just really--
(意语)你会发疯然后自杀
你太负面了
You are so negative!
(意语)这就是真♥相♥‥
不该是这样的,你应该鼓励我
It's not supposed to be like this. You're supposed to--This is supposed to build me up.
收起你的破烂东西 这些可怕的牌和你的烂烟灰缸
Take your crappy things and your horrible cards...and your shitty little ashtray.
-(意语)我抽到断头人‥ -不要了,太可怕‥
No, I didn't want this. This is creepy.
你得走了
No. You gotta go.
-离开 -(意语)我抽到愚者,很危险
Get out!
-随便你说,你只是个骗子 -(意语)我抽到愚者‥
Yeah, well, whatever--You're a con artist is what you are.
根本没用,太负面了
That wasn't good. Negative.
我们七点半在楼下碰面?
Okay, guys, we'll meet up around 7:30 downstairs?
可以,但我想睡个觉 你们要打电♥话♥叫我起床
Yeah, that sounds good. But somebody give me a wakeup call. I'm gonna take a nap.
好,我会叫你的,爷爷
Okay. I'll come grab you, Nono.
阿尔比
Hey, Albie.
什么事?
Yeah?
我觉得你对我的看法 受到扭曲,是错误的
Hey, um...I feel like you have this wrong, distorted impression of me.
我一直都支持女性
I have always supported women.
我经常提拔女性 我是女性主义者
I have always promoted women. I'm a feminist.
我并没有娶小女人当老婆
I mean, I didn't marry some subservient wife.
你母亲是个聪明干练的女人
Your mother is a brilliant, amazing woman.
-你跟她谈过了吗? -我们没有聊到你,爸
Did you talk to her? -We didn't talk about you, Dad.
我不希望你被夹在中间
No, I don't want to get you in the middle. Um...
你不必跟她说什么 但如果你要跟她说话
You don't have to say anything to her. But if you did say something…
我希望你能告诉她 我很想念她和卡拉
...I'm hoping you'd tell her that I'm really, really, really missing her and Cara, and--
我觉得‥
and that I feel...
我觉得很愧疚
I feel really awful.
她会听你的话
She listens to you.
这件事是你无法弥补的
Nothing is gonna fix this.
是这样吗?
No?
你必须改变,爸
You have to change, Dad.
你不能再做你一直沉溺的事
You have to stop doing what you're doing
做出实质的改变
and actually change.
我知道,我也改变了
I know that. And I have changed.
我正在改变
And I am changing.
我有能力改变
I can change.
-是吗? -没错
Oh, yeah? -Yes.
我能再次成为她心目中的男人
I can be the man she wants me to be, again.
晚餐见了
I'll see you at dinner.
再见
See you.
她离开了吗?
Did she leave?
谭雅?
Tanya?
发生了什么事? 我还以为‥
What happened? I thought I was--
她也要帮我算命
I thought I was gonna get a reading.
你不会想算的
No. You don't want her.
她太负面了
She was very negative.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我想睡个午觉
I think I'm gonna take a nap.
好
Okay.
再见
Bye.
你不能离开‥
No, you can't go. You can't go. You just...
拜托你坐在沙发上
Please just sit on the couch. I just...
我买♥♥了新一♥期♥的浮华世界杂♥志♥
I did get the new Vanity Fair.
你可以看杂♥志♥
You can read it.
天啊,嫁给我吧
Vey! Marry me!
不了,谢谢
Oh! No, grazie!
那里有提款机 我去领钱,等我一下
Um... oh, there's a machine. I'm gonna get cash out, I'll be right back.
走吧,我还有几家店想逛
Come on, there's a couple more stores I wanna hit.
诺托还真多饥渴的男子
Lots of horny dudes in Noto.
这是什么?
What are these?
那桌的先生请你的
The man, this table, bought these for you.
真好心
Oh! That's sweet.
我要来一点大♥麻♥食品,你要吗?
I'm gonna have an edible. Do you want an edible?
有两个不到四岁的小孩 你就知道了,这能帮我放松
Try having two kids under four. They help me relax.
来一个吧
Have one.
我得小心一点
Okay, I just have be careful.
我上次吃大♥麻♥食品时 不小心吃太多
The last time I did edibles, I took way too many
最后用胎儿的姿势躺在地上
and I ended up on the floor in the fetal position.
不断重复说"我是女人"
I kept saying, "I am a woman."
什么? 为什么啊?
What? Why?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我觉得自己是女人很奇怪
I think I was just...tripping out on being a woman.
你不喜欢当女人吗?
Don't you like being a woman?
我通常可以接受自己是女人
I'm fine with it, usually.
我很喜欢当女人
Mm. I do.
老实说,我很不想当男人
I'd hate to be a man, honestly.
感觉太孤单了
It'd just be so lonely.
他们的胜负欲好强 这样有办法当朋友吗?
I mean, they're so competitive. It's like, can they even be friends with each other?
卡麦隆和我有次去狩猎旅行
Cameron and I went on a safari
我们在途中看到象群
like, and, um, on safari, you see all these pods of elephants and they're all,
在河中洗澡,一起玩耍 看了让人感到很窝心
bathing in the river and playing with each other and it's so sweet.
但那里只有母象和小象
But it's just the moms and the babies.
因为公象只要长大了 就会被逐出象群
Because when the boy elephants get too big, they kick them out of the pod.
接着公象一辈子 都必须独自在丛林中游荡
And then the bull elephant has to, like, wander through the jungle by himself for the rest of his life.
我为男人感到难过
I feel sorry for men, you know.
他们自以为在做重要的事 其实只是在孤独地游荡
It's like... they think they're out there doing something really important. But really they're just wandering alone.
(意语)谢谢
Grazie.
(意语)你好‥
Buonasera! -Buonasera.
听着,我们今晚没办法见面了
Um, listen, uh, I just wanted to tell you that I don't think I can meet up tonight.
为什么?
Why? -Um,
我怕我儿子会发现 但更重要的是我得改过
I'm afraid my son's gonna catch on, but, really, I--I need to change.
我真的必须改变 所以我们这周没办法再见面了
I really have to change, so, I don't think I'm going to be able to meet up at all this week.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我好难过,我以为 我们整周都会在一起
I'm sorry too because I thought we were spending the week together.
我知道,但是我真的不行
I know. But I--I can't.
我很抱歉
And I'm really sorry.
我儿子要下来了 我得赶快离开,但听着
My son's on his way down, so, I gotta go. But listen,
我很喜欢跟你相处
I really, really loved meeting you.
-我也是 -你很有魅力,很美
Me, too. -You're a wonderful...beautiful woman,
我跟你玩得很开心
and it was really fun.
这是给她们的
And this is for the ladies, please.
-谢谢 -谢谢你‥
Thank you. -Thank you too. Thank you.
我最爱的两个人
My two favorite people in the world!
我还以为你走丢了
Thought we'd lost you.
我有事情去找门房♥
I had to handle something with the concierge.
-你饿了吗? -快饿死了
You hungry? -I'm starving.
他取消了
-为什么?-我不知道
没关系
这里很多有钱人,会找到新客人的
你还在?
对啊
怎么不回家?
我还有事要做
这样啊
Okay.
我觉得你工作太认真了
但是‥
我很钦佩你
谢谢
Grazie.
我喜欢你管理团队的能力
特别是男人
你不让任何人欺负你
我想变得跟你一样
(意语)谢谢你,伊莎贝拉
Vabbè... Grazie, Isabella.
你也是很优秀的员工
你太常和罗可聊天了,但是‥
你表现得很好
-谢谢 -不客气
Grazie. Prego.
祝你今晚愉快
晚安
"找到爱你的人之前 你什么都不是"
♪ You're nobody til... Somebody loves you♪
"所以去找个人爱吧"
♪ So find yourself Somebody to love... ♪
米亚
Mia!
-你都不理我-我在工作啊
我得快点找到今晚的对象
我去买♥♥酒
酒已经有了
酒永远不嫌多
(意语)你好
Buonasera.
现在你发了 一定常有人勾搭你吧
Now, that you're a big shot, people must be slipping into your DMs left and right.
没有
No.
有的话又怎么样? 我都已经结婚了
What good would it do me if they were? I mean, I'm married.
老兄,所有人都会偷吃
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表