剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
And it's not gonna happen again. It was a little fall, nothing.
-你今天还是跟阿尔比一起睡吧 -好吧
You should sleep with Albie anyway. All right.
你的卡布里沙拉怎么样?
How was your caprese?
听说这里的起司 是瞎眼修女在地下室做的
Hmm. I was told that the cheese here was made by a blind nun in a basement.
我走了
注意安全
这不是你奶奶经营的民宿
这可是五星级饭店
你懂吗,帕吉欧?
她不见了
这婊♥子♥跑得真快
这样吧
You know,
我觉得你没事了
I--I think you're fine.
你头的伤没那么严重
You--you didn't hit your head that hard or... you know,
所以我先走了‥
so, I should--I'm just gonna go.
早上见了
So, I'll see you in the morning.
-晚安 -晚安,爷爷
Good night. -Good night, Nonno.
祝你一觉好眠
Sleep well.
(意语)晚安
Buona sera.
(意语)谢谢
Grazie.
表演还喜欢吗?
喜欢
你唱得很好
(意语)谢谢
Oh, grazie.
你朋友丢下你?
她很快就回来了
我叫乔赛佩
我叫米亚
我也是歌♥手
是吗?
我的梦想是当音乐人
表演自己写的歌♥
你能以此为生真是太棒了
对我来说很难想像
必须出类拔萃,才能在这种地方工作
我会弹钢琴
我得付钱吗?
要多少?
我得领多少钱?
不是
不对‥
你搞错了
我知道你来这里做什么
我们可以去一个安静的地方
我只要在午夜前回家就行了
她在游泳池的时候话比较多了
She was definitely more talkative by the pool.
晚餐时甚至可以说是和颜悦色
And at dinner, she was actually kinda nice.
现在伊森发了
Well... ...now that he's loaded,
你觉得他会后悔 自己娶了一个丑女吗?
do you think he regrets marrying such a dud?
小卡,我想再跟他们视讯一次
Cam, I wanna FaceTime them again.
-什么? -拜托啦
What? -Please?
老婆,我们才刚挂电♥话♥呢
Honey, come on. We just hung up.
我知道,但我好想艾玛
I know, but I miss Emma so much.
我知道你很想她 但重点不在这里,重点是‥
I know. Of course you do. But that's not the point, all right? The point is...
我们在意大利,老婆
...we're in Italy, honey. Okay?
好吗?
Mm-Hmm.
-我们两个人在度假 -对啊
We're on vacation. Just you and me. -Yeah.
我们必须好好享受
We need to enjoy it. -Okay.
-好喔 -就我跟我的宝贝
Just me and my baby. -Ooh.
-你懂我的意思 -什么意思?
And you know what that means. -What?
你需要某个东西
You need something. -Mm-hmm.
你需要‥搔痒攻击
You need......a tickle attack.
-小卡,住手‥ -我骗到你了
Please! Stop! -Tickle, tickle, tickle. I got you!
小卡,不要‥
No, stop it! Hey, hey!
他在伤害她吗?
Is he hurting her?
卡麦隆,不要‥
No! No... -Hey!
搔痒攻击
Tickle attack! Monkey man, monkey man!
不是啦
No.
谢谢你为我努力
Thanks for making more of an effort.
他们确实活在自己的世界
I mean, yeah, they kind of live in a bubble, but...
但他们很有趣,对吧?
they're fun, right?
-他们不投票耶,伊森 -我懂,搞什么?
They don't vote, Ethan. I know. What the fuck?
-连新闻都不看 -他们根本不阅读吧
They don't read the news. They don't read.
他们都聊什么?
It's like, what do they even talk about?
难道人有钱太久 大脑就会萎缩吗?
Is that what happens when you're rich for too long, your brain just atrophies?
他们似乎很快乐
I mean, they seem happy.
不可能
No way.
那只是表面
It's a front.
有不一样的朋友是件好事
It's good to have, you know, diverse friends, I guess.
我觉得啦
Yeah, I think
我才是他们不一样的朋友吧
We're their diverse friends.
他们"算得上白人"的朋友
Their White-passing diverse friends.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我们上来拿泳裤的时候
When we came up here to get the suit,
他在房♥间里脱个精光
he just took all of his clothes off in the middle of the room.
全身裸体
Like, naked.
那你当时在那里?
And then you--Like, where were you?
浴室
In the bathroom.
这没有很怪吧
Doesn't seem that weird.
只是换个衣服而已
Just getting changed.
我现在不想谈这个,好吗?
All right, look. Look. Listen, I don't wanna fucking talk about this right now, okay?
对‥
Yes, I'm going to.
现在不是时候
Yeah. This is not the time.
好‥
Yes.
该死
Fuck.
-你在跟谁说话? -工作的事,是巴伯
Hi. Hey. Who are you talking to? It's work. It's Bob.
巴伯,那你干吗轻声细语的?
Oh, Bob. Well, why were you whispering?
我以为你准备要睡觉了
I--I thought you were trying to get ready for bed.
你猜怎么着?
Oh, well. Guess what?
你看我发现了什么
Huh? -Look what I found.
好的
Oh, okay.
两颗蛋白杏仁饼
Two macaroons!
-太好了 -我确实只吃了三颗
Yeah, great. Yeah. I really did only eat three.
太好了,但你晚餐吃了整份奶酪
Oh. Well, great. You had a whole panna cotta at dinner.
吃吧,你刚才不是想吃吗?
Well, eat them, 'cause you wanted 'em.
我现在不想吃
I don't want them now.
为什么? 拿去吧,很好吃喔
Why? Yeah, take them, they're good.
谭雅,我刚刷牙 而且电♥话♥讲到一半
Tanya, I just brushed my teeth. I'm on the phone.
巴伯,我得挂了
Uh, Bob, I gotta go...
-给你 -谢谢
Here you go. -Thank you.
干杯‥
Cheers. -Cheers.
我到码头看你搭的船进港
I went down to the dock when your boat arrived.
我想看看你的长相
I wanted to see what you looked like.
你觉得怎么样?
What'd you think?
非常英俊
Very handsome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
而且你来自洛杉矶,太厉害了
And you're from Los Angeles. It's amazing.
去洛杉矶一直都是我的梦想
I always dreamt of going to Los Angeles. It is my dream.
我是说‥
Uh, I mean...
你应该去看看
You should go.
我没有钱
I don't have the money.
你感觉是个好人
You seem like a very nice person. Um...
我现阶段的人生有很多困难
I'm just going through a lot right now in my life.
所以‥
So, it's--it's, um...
现在很不会跟人聊天
hard for me to make conversation right now.
但你很美
But you are very, uh, beautiful.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
(意语)那么‥
Allora...
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表