剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
嘿
那是什么
What's that, then?
下山
Downhill.
这看起来是个很友好的地方 欢迎人们的好方法
Well, this seems like a friendly place. Nice way to welcome people.
所以 你得行为非常端正
So you'll be on best behavior, then.
走吧
Come on.
两河怎么不弄这些
Wonder why we never had one of these in Two Rivers.
真的很迷人
Charming, really.
喝啊
Drink! Drink! Drink!
先生们 欢迎光临
Welcome, gents.
我们的钱只够买♥♥吃的
We've only got enough for food.
-今天的汤不错 -好的
- Soup's good today. - Yeah.
今天还有人来镇里吗
Has anyone else come into town today?
跟我们年纪相仿 一个编着辫子的女人 或是一个高大的男人
Our age. A woman with a braid or a big man.
铁匠
A blacksmith.
没 今天只有走唱人是新面孔
No, the only other fresh one in town's a gleeman.
最好安静点 他准备再唱一首
Best quiet down. He's about to do another song.
早晨的色彩
夜晚的黑暗
没有预兆的小坟
没有阳光的太阳
他看到整个世界崩毁
我见到受折磨的灵魂
禁锢在他自己铸造的牢笼
忘不掉的男人
我仍可以听到他哭泣的声音
为了那些他想念的人
我仍可以听到他哭泣的声音
为了那些他失去的人
他在河里看到他们的身影
他在雨里感受到他们的灵魂
在梦里 他听到他们低语
真♥相♥让他痛苦
他造成整个世界崩毁
我见到受折磨的灵魂
禁锢在他自己铸造的牢笼
忘不掉的男人
好吧 我们都快哭了 大家还要再喝一轮吗
All right, we all gonna cry? Or do we want another round?
-抱歉 -别担心 朋友
Oh, sorry. Yeah, don't worry, mate.
谢谢
- That's for you. - Thank you, thank you.
给走唱人打赏点吗
Donation for the gleeman?
我们俩也很落魄 做不了慈善
Too depressed for charity, I'm afraid.
但如果你们俩觉得自己 可以做得更好 那就去唱吧
But if you two think you can do better, go on, then.
别上他的当
Don't let him bait you.
除了他以外 其他在这儿 唱歌♥的人都被扔河里了
Anyone but him here sings ends up in the lake.
-三个铜子儿 -我们没给他点啤酒
That'll be three coppers. We didn't order that beer for him.
-给走唱人打赏点钱吧 -没关系
Donation for the gleeman. It's all right.
你不能相信这里的任何人
You cannot trust anyone in here.
给我
Come on.
给走唱人打赏点钱吧
Donation for the gleeman.
-花小钱买♥♥个人生教训 -这教训真贵啊
And a small fee for the life lesson. Bloody expensive lesson.
一分钱一分货
The best ones are.
坐下吧
Sit down.
它们还在那里
They're still there.
看啊
Look.
新的痕迹
Fresh tracks.
很深
And deep.
装载了很多人
And carrying lots of people.
你觉得他们是什么人
Who do you think they could be?
我不知道
I... don't know.
商人…
Traders?
也许是白袍众
Maybe Whitecloaks.
不管他们是谁
Well, whoever they are...
他们已经向东出发 前往白塔
...they've headed east, towards the White Tower.
狼群 佩林…
The wolves, Perrin.
就好像是它们引领我们来到这里
It's almost like they, they led us here.
在我们知道自己跟踪的人的身份前 我们远远退后
We should stay well back until we know who we're following.
你有足够的钱付今晚的费用吗
Have we got enough money to pay for tonight?
我有 你被抢了
I have. You got robbed.
走吧 我们去问问酒吧女侍 有没有房♥间给我们
Come on. Let's see if that barmaid has a room for us.
来吧
Come on.
好吧 说吧 我能看出小伙子什么时候有所求
All right, out with it, then. I can tell when a lad wants something.
我朋友和我现在手里有些拮据
My friend and I find ourselves in...
需要一个能睡觉的地方 过了今夜就行
...dire financial straits and in need of a place to sleep, just for the night.
希望你能行行好 帮帮我们
We throw ourselves at the feet of your mercy and charity.
继续说吧
Go on, then.
我们想找一个便宜的地方 哪怕只有一块防水布
Uh, we're looking for somewhere cheap, even if it's just a tarp.
我们有一些钱 或者我们可以打工
We have some money or we can work for it.
留着你们的钱吧
Save your money.
光明知道我需要帮助
Light knows I need the help.
来吧
Come on.
从劈柴开始吧
Start by splitting all that.
我相信像你们俩这么强壮的小伙子能应付
I'm sure two strong lads like you can manage.
她对你来说是不是有点太年轻了
Isn't she a bit... young for you?
我觉得沐瑞更像是你的菜
Thought Moiraine was more your speed.
凡事总有例外
I make exceptions.
来吧 我们轮流干
Come on. We'll take turns.
如果你觉得她愿意的话
Do you think she's up for it?
我是说劈柴 麦特
The wood, Mat.
我们轮流劈
We'll alternate.
公平地说 是你说我们要做这事
To be fair, you are the one who said we'd do this.
是你让我们来到这个破镇子的
And you're the reason we're in this shit town to begin with.
-你怎么回事 -没什么
What's going on with you? Nothing.
这是我们前往白塔的路上要做的
This is the least of what we're going to have to do to make it
最简单的事了
to the White Tower.
你觉得这很简单吗
You think this will be easy?
你是认真的 对吧
You're serious, aren't you?
-你这话什么意思 -所有这些破事
What do you mean? - About all this shite.
-你什么意思 -拜托 两仪师
- What are you on about? Oh, come on, Rand. Aes Sedai?
白塔 我们中的一员是转生真龙
White Tower? One of us being the Dragon Reborn?
这就是个笑话
It's a bloody joke.
最垃圾的笑话 而且这玩笑开太久了
And the worst kind, one that's gone on way too long.
艾雯和佩林不会去白塔的
Egwene and Perrin aren't going to the White Tower.
他们可能已经死了
They're probably dead.
你不相信
You don't believe that.
即使他们没死
Even if they aren't...
他们也不必为了她去那里
you don't need to go there for her.
她也不会为了你去的
She wouldn't do it for you.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such a prick.
你随便吧 我来处理这事 你想干什么就干什么吧 和往常一样
Go on, then. I'll handle this. You do whatever you want, like always.
已经弄完了
Finished already?
兰德是个樵夫 他自己能干完
Rand's a woodsman. More than capable himself.
我觉得我们最好还是分头行动
Thought it might be best if we split our efforts.
我有预感 你的行动没什么意义
Something tells me your efforts aren't worth much.
那完全取决于具体任务
Depends entirely on the exercise.
清洗厕所
Huh. Latrine cleaning?
-不要 -清洗被单
No. Washing sheets?
我更喜欢睡在被单上
Mm, prefer to sleep in them.
我有办法了 你为何不告诉我你能做什么
- I've got an idea. Why don't you tell me what you can do
然后我看看能不能给你找到事
and I'll see if I can find you something.
好吧…
Well...
我在我家乡可是个相当富裕的马商
back home, I was, uh, pretty well-off. Horse trader.
谢天谢地你来了
Thank goodness you're here.
各位
Everybody!
各位 我这儿有个没有马的马商
Everybody, I have a horse trader with no horses here.
好吧
- All right.
有人需要没有马的马商吗
- Does anyone need a horse trader with no horses?
没人关心任何事 除了下一杯啤酒
No one cares about anything other than when the next beer's coming.
所以由你选择 端酒还是砍柴
So it's your choice: serve beer or chop wood.
我通常是喝酒那人
I'm usually the one drinking.
那你就知道人们等酒有多生气了
Then you'll know how pissed off people get waiting for one.
-快点 -快点
Come on. Come on!
他在等什么
What you waiting for?
太漂亮不能下矿井 对吧 留着胡茬的酒保
Too pretty for the mines, were we? Barmaid with stubble.
我给你妻子的后背刮毛 结果钝了我的刀
Blunted my razor shaving your wife's back.
嘿 黛娜 这是谁 你从哪儿找到他的
Hey, Dana, who is this? Where'd you find him?
我不知道 他自己找上门的 不过可能要让他在身边待一段时间
I don't know. He just showed up. Might keep him around, though.
他很有趣
He amuses.
他们给了你小费
They tipped you.
留着买♥♥好东西吗
Saving up for something nice?
只是想回家
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表