剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
你想让我走吗
Do you want me to go?
我在房♥间里等了一小时 等你来道歉
I waited in my room for an hour for you to come and apologize.
就我来之不易的经验发现
I've found through hard-won experience
你真的准备好沟通的时候 你会来找我的
that when you're actually ready to talk, you find me.
抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
我知道你和佩林之间没什么
I know there's nothing between you and Perrin.
当然没什么
Of course there isn't.
这不是我生你的气的原因
That's not why I'm angry with you.
你怎么会觉得我不关心麦特
How dare you think, for even a second, that I don't care about Mat.
怎么会觉得我不会为他而战 为他而死
That I wouldn't fight for him, die for him.
我当时被吓到了
I was... scared.
我还是很害怕
I still am.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
你不会的
And you won't.
沐瑞有一件事说错了
Moiraine's wrong about one thing.
我们会回来的
We're coming back.
我们都会
All of us.
听我说
Listen to me.
无论在世界之眼发生什么
Whatever happens... at the Eye,
在你体内的那股力量 你不能忽视它
this power that lives inside of you, you can't ignore it,
因为它不会允许你这么做的
'cause it won't let you.
你要去白塔 完成自己一直以来的梦想
You need to go to the White Tower, become what you've always wanted to be.
不 没有你不行
No, not without you.
我已经错过一次
I've already made that mistake once.
我会跟你去白塔
I'll come with you to the White Tower.
每个两仪师都需要一个护♥法♥
Every Aes Sedai needs a Warder.
你真的觉得我会让别人成为你的护♥法♥吗
Would you really think I'd let someone else be yours?
如果是你…
If it's you...
我会永远支持你 你要知道这一点
I will always stand by you, you know that.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens.
无论将来怎么样
No matter what comes.
你要走了
You're leaving?
他为什么叫你“大将”
Why did he call you Dai Shin?
我不喜欢他这么叫我
I hate it when he calls me that.
这个头衔
It's the title...
是赋予马吉尔未来的国王的
...given to future kings of Malkier.
并不是很重要
Not that it matters.
马吉尔很早以前被妖境吞噬了
Malkier was taken by the Blight so long ago.
他是谁
Who is he?
他把你当儿子一样
He treats you like a son.
他是我父亲的护卫之一
He was one of my father's armsmen.
马吉尔被妖境吞噬那晚
And on the night that Malkier was overrun by the Blight,
我的家人被屠♥杀♥了
my family was slaughtered.
他们把我偷偷带出宫殿
smuggled me out of the palace.
把你带来这里
And brought you here?
你知道
You know...
我之前一直不太明白你为什么会和沐瑞约缚
I never quite understood why you bonded yourself to Moiraine.
你现在懂了
And now you do?
你是没有王国的国王
You are a king without a kingdom.
没有家人的男孩
A boy without a family.
但现在你终于属于…
And now you finally belong.
属于她
To her.
她并不拥有我
She doesn't own me.
不是吗
Doesn't she?
就跟那些孩子跟你的联♥系♥一样
Only in the way those kids own you. Hmm?
乡贤永远不能结婚
"A Wisdom never weds."
嘿
Hey.
留下来
Stay.
这边
Over here!
不
我带你去那里 我带你去找奈妮薇
I'll get you there. I'll get you to Nynaeve.
卡里
Kari.
卡里
Kari.
太热了
It was so hot.
我不是故意在那里找到她的 但我必须离开
I didn't mean to find her there, but I had to get away,
上山 进入雪地
up the mountain into the snow.
-他当时在哭 他那么小 -爸爸 你在说什么
He was crying. - Dad... - He was so tiny. What are you talking about?
那扇门是铁木做的
That door is made of ironwood.
三个像你这种体型的人都打不开
Three men your size couldn't break it down.
那座山 我觉得我以前见过它
That mountain, I think I've seen it before.
不
是你
It's you.
你内心深处一直都知道是你
You've always known it's you, deep down.
无论你跑得有多快 都逃不过命运
No matter how fast or how far you run, you cannot escape your fate.
你是转生真龙
You are the Dragon Reborn.
你是转生真龙
You are the Dragon Reborn.
不
No!
我们打烊了
We're closed.
是你
Oh, it's you.
-你知道我要来 -对 算是注定要来吧
Did you know I was coming? Yeah, it sort of comes with the territory.
你想知道什么
What do you want?
我想让你告诉我 我不是转生真龙
I want you to tell me that I'm not the Dragon Reborn.
好的 你不是转生真龙
Okay, you're not the Dragon Reborn.
-别照顾我的感受 -我不在乎你的感觉
You don't have to protect my feelings. I definitely don't care how you feel.
你只是一个在酒吧里有所求的人
You're just another guy in another bar that wants something from me.
我们一开始就搞砸了 我没有介绍自己…
I-I think we got off on the wrong foot. I'm sorry, I didn't even introduce myself.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
看着我的眼睛告诉我
Look me in the eye and tell me
你想知道我要说什么
that you want to know what I've got to say.
因为你一旦这么做了 就没有回头路了
Because once you do, there's no turning back.
那是我看到的第一个幻景
It was the first vision I ever had.
我当时是个孩子 走在塔瓦隆潮湿的小巷中
I was a kid...walking down a damp alleyway in Tar Valon.
当我在角落转弯的时候 我看到一个穿着盔甲的男人
And when I turned a corner, I saw a man in armor
带着你的苍鹭纹剑
carrying your heron-marked blade.
我看着他的时候
And when I looked at him...
我看到了雪和鲜血
...I saw snow and blood.
我看到了在龙山坡上诞生的一个孩子
I saw a baby born on the slopes of Dragonmount.
那个人在羊群旁的木屋里将他抚养长大
The man raised him in a wooden house beside fields of sheep,
在两条河流围绕的寂静小镇里
in a sleepy village surrounded by two rivers.
那个孩子…
And that baby...
那个孩子的出生简直是个奇迹
...that baby was something impossible.
现在你看见我的时候
What do you see now...
看到了什么
when you look at me?
彩虹和狂欢节 还有三个漂亮的女人
Rainbows and carnivals and three beautiful women.
你看到世界之眼了吗
Do you see...the Eye of the World?
-希望我没看到 -为什么
- Wish I didn't. - Why?
你看起来像是个好人
Well, you seem like a decent person.
我能回来吗
Do I make it back?
我觉得不行
I didn't think so.
奈妮薇
Nynaeve?
你去哪儿了
And where have you been?
哪儿都没去
- Nowhere.
你一定去了某个地方
- I mean, you've been somewhere.
这床看起来都没动过
And by the looks of this perfectly made bed,
你没在房♥间里待着
it wasn't in your room.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
我说的话太蠢了 我不是故意挑起事端的
I spoke out of turn. I didn't mean to stir anything up.
那么 你决定怎么做
So, what did you decide?
我想去
I want to go.
兰德在哪里
Where's Rand?
我以为他跟你在一起
I assumed he was with you.
怎么了
What happened?
是我
It's me.
沐瑞掩盖了我们的约缚
Moiraine masked our bond.
我不明白
I don't understand.
她走了
She left.
一个人走了
By herself?
兰德
Rand.
那是什么
What is that?
妖境 我们得穿过妖境才能到达世界之眼
The Blight. We have to go through it to get to the Eye of the World.
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表