剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
Some of your people don't look so peaceful.
撒莱以前是个雇佣杀手
Sarai was a hired killer.
那些放弃暴♥力♥的人常知其邪恶 只是了解得太透彻了
Those who renounce violence usually know its evil only too well.
有些事是你无法逃避的
There are some things you can't run away from.
我们没有逃
We're not running.
只有一种方法能结束暴♥力♥
There's only one way to end violence.
所有人 所有地方都得停止使用暴♥力♥
Everybody everywhere has to stop.
这需要时间
And it will take time.
你真觉得这种方法可行吗
You really think that's possible?
如果我能改变两个人的想法 哪怕只是两个人 然后我...
If I can change two people's minds, just two, well, then I've left
就能让这个世界越发美好
the world a better place than I found.
如果那两个人各自又改变两个人的想法
And if those two each change two more minds,
那最终...
well, then, eventually...
即使你是对的 你也活不到见证和平的那一刻
Even if you're right, you won't live to see this peace.
我不是为了自己这么做
I don't do it for myself.
但这里其他人也见证不了
And neither will the rest of your people here,
或者他们的孙子
or their grandchildren,
或者他们的曾孙子的孙子
or their great-grandchildren's grandchildren.
我爱我的族人 但我也不是为了他们这么做
I love my people, but I don't do this for them either.
那是为了谁
Well, then for who?
我曾有个女儿
I had a daughter.
亚蓝的妈妈
Aram's mother.
他甚至都不记得了
He doesn't even remember.
一天 她出去觅食 强盗们发现了她
One day she went out foraging, and bandits stumbled on her.
她没有钱 没有首饰 什么都没有...
She had no gold, no jewels,
唯一值钱的就是她的性命
nothing... of value except her life.
我找到她的时候
When I found her, I could tell
我能看出来他们是为了享乐而杀了她
that they'd killed her for sport.
我在她尸体旁边坐了几个小时
I sat with her body for hours, just staring
盯着她胸口断了的长矛
at the broken spear in her chest.
努力鼓起勇气抓住它
Trying to work up the courage to grab it
像猎杀她的混♥蛋♥那样 猎杀那些禽兽
and hunt down the beasts, as they had hunted her.
你为什么没这么做呢
Why didn't you?
因为我想复仇
Because I wanted revenge.
那听起来不像是叶之道
That doesn't sound like the Way of the Leaf.
还有什么比和平更好的报复暴♥力♥的方法
What greater revenge against violence than peace?
还有什么比活着更好的报复死亡的方法
What greater revenge against death than life?
在这一世的时光之轮中 我保护不了我的孩子 但有一天
I couldn't protect my girl in this turn of the Wheel, but one day,
在我死后很久以后
long after I'm gone,
在亚蓝和他孙子的孙子以后
after Aram and his grandchildren's grandchildren,
时光之轮会再次让我女儿的灵魂降临大地
the Wheel will turn out my daughter's soul again.
我会为那时的她 尽量打造一个更美好的世界
I do what I can to forge a better world for her then,
在那里 她可以享受 原本该跟我在一起的生活
where she can enjoy the life she should have had with me.
他是谁
Who is he?
那个让你牵肠挂肚的男人
The man that holds your heart?
你失去了他吗
Have you lost him?
没有
No.
没有 如果我失去了他 我能感知到的
No, I'd know if I had.
我们年满二十就会离开马车
You know, we leave the wagons when we turn 20.
在这个世界生活一段时间
To live in the world for a while,
看看我们是否想延续这种生活
see if what we were born into is what we would choose.
有的人去务农
Some farm.
有的人扬帆起航
Some set sail.
我听说有的人甚至拿起武器
Some even take up arms, I hear.
有多少人回家了呢
How many come home?
大多数人
Most.
但不是所有人
But not all.
树叶不会与风对抗
Leaf doesn't fight the wind.
有时 风把树叶从树上吹走
And sometimes the wind blows away from the tree.
我在这儿
I'm here.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
无论发生什么 我都在这里
No matter what happens, I'm here.
佩林
Perrin!
住手
Stop!
麦特
Mat? - Mat!
兰德
- Rand. Rand.
不
No.
没事 我保护你
It's all right. I got you. I got you.
麦特在哪里
Where's Mat?
抓住他 我们现在离开这里
Grab him. Let's get out of here now.
我看见你了
I see you.
隐妖
The Fade!
-带他离开这里 -快来
Get him out of here! Come on.
走
Go!
快跑
Run!
快来
- What? - Come on.
快啊
Come on.
跑啊
Run. Run.
快跑 快
Run. Run.
你已经跟其他所有人聊过了
You've spoken to everyone else.
你打算跟我说吗
Did you plan to talk to me?
维持人身上的护盾比打破护盾难多了
It's far harder to keep a shield on someone than to break out of it.
看看他
Look at him.
额头上没有一丝汗珠
Not a bead of sweat on his brow, not a tremor in his lip,
我们都快精疲力竭时 他嘴唇没有一丝抖动
while we're almost ragged.
我们离白塔还有数百公里
We have hundreds of miles yet to the White Tower.
你真觉得我们能一直保持这种状态吗
You really think we can keep this up the whole way?
如果他破开护盾
If he were to break out,
三誓会允许我们驯御他吗
the Three Oaths would allow us to gentle him.
白塔和白塔里面的女人已经屹立了三千年
The White Tower and the women within it have stood for 3,000 years,
不是因为我们做权宜之事 而是因为我们做正确的事
not because we do what is expedient but because we do what is right.
法律适用于我们 也适用于他
The law applies to us just as much as it does to him.
而你 一名红宗两仪师 应该提醒我这一点
And you, a Red, should be the one reminding me of that,
而不是反过来
not the other way around.
抱歉 我不是故意打扰的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude.
没事
You didn't.
这是干什么
What was that?
这是我的人♥民♥的一种仪式
It's a ritual of my people.
七次 敬马吉尔的七塔
Seven times for the Seven Towers of Malkier...
敬我们失去的家园...
...for the home we lost...
我们会再次找到的家园
the home we shall find again.
在这一世或者下一世
In this life or the next.
你经常祈祷吗
You pray often?
需要的时候就会祈祷
When I need to.
我不知道你还会古语
Well, I didn't know you knew the Old Tongue.
我不会
I don't.
这是我父母跟我说的最后一段话
It's the last thing my parents ever said to me
当时我们的村庄遇袭 他们把我藏在地窖里
when they hid me in the cellar during an attack on our village.
-我以前害怕的时候就会念 -你为什么不念了呢
I used to say it whenever I was scared. Why did you stop?
人们不需要乡贤的无知
People don't go to Wisdoms for ignorance.
我甚至不知道那段话什么意思
I don't even know what the words mean.
你想知道吗
Do you want to?
这是曼埃瑟兰 最后一位国王对其妻子说的话...
It's what the last king of Manetheren said to his wife...
就在他们知道败局已定前
...before the battle they knew they'd lose.
“我们要前往这片土地
"We shall go into the land..."
好让孩子们永远拥抱我们
"...so our children can always hold us..."
永远不孤单”
"...and will never be alone."
你跟我想象的不太一样...
You're not exactly what I thought you were,
亚岚人龙
al'Lan Mandragoran.
你本来以为我是什么样的人
And what was that?
狗腿子
A lapdog with two legs.
你跟我想象的完全一样
Well, you are exactly what I thought you were,
乡贤爱米拉
Wisdom al'Meara.
那什么意思
And what is that?
等等
Wait.
-那是什么声音 -我的护♥法♥
- What is it? - My wards.
看来他的军队根本没有跑回家找妈妈
Looks like his army didn't run home to their mothers after all.
洛根的军队 他们在这里
Logain's army, they're here.
-有多少人 -别担心 我会给你留点人头
- How many of them are there? - Don't worry. I'll save some for you.
没有军队能打败七位训练有素的姐妹
No army can get past seven full sisters.
洛根 我们得去洞穴
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表