剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
And so tomorrow I will take all of you to the Eye, knowing that three of you
我知道有三个人回不来
will not return.
你为什么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
麦特不是也有可能是真龙吗
Look, isn't there a chance that Mat's the Dragon?
万一我们活下来了呢
That we survive?
万一你错了呢
That you're wrong?
用怀疑作为一种依靠很容易
It's easy to use doubt as a crutch,
但怀疑是向暗帝投降的第一步
but doubt is the first step toward surrender to the Dark.
我跟你们一样 都是被迫走上这条道路
Look, I didn't choose this path for myself any more than you did,
但我会去 因为我必须这么做
but I will follow it because I must.
因为我知道什么是对的
Because I know what is right.
你已经做出了选择…
You've made your choice.
但我们会做出自己的选择
But we'll make our own.
你很强
Powerful as you are,
但我不认为你能违背我们的意愿 强行把我们带去那里
I don't think you can drag the four of us there against our will.
逃跑 躲藏不能让你们免于因缘的编织
Running, hiding...won't save you from the weaving of the Pattern.
那今晚做出决定 我们黎明就走
Make your decisions tonight, then. We leave at dawn.
两仪师说的话可不是选择
Nothing an Aes Sedai says is optional.
如果她想的话 会强迫我们选
She'll force us if she wants to.
让她试试
Let her try.
我们离开两河 是为了保护我们爱的人
We left the Two Rivers to protect the people we love.
我们的家人
Our families.
而那也是我们要继续完成的任务 不惜一切代价
And that's what we're still doing. No matter the cost.
沐瑞说的吧
Says Moiraine.
你对她言听计从 相信整个预言
You take everything she says as fact. This... this entire prophecy,
真龙转生就是我们中的一个
the Dragon Reborn being one of us,
我们相信 因为她跟我们说的是实话
we only believe it because she told us it's true.
-她不能撒谎 -但她可以误导我们
She can't lie. That doesn't mean she can't mislead.
你觉得她今天才知道我们中其他人会死吗
You think she just learned today that the rest of us will die there?
即使她觉得她是跟我们说的实话
And even if she thinks she's telling the truth,
她也可能是错的
she could be wrong.
我们以及所有事都可能是错的
About us, about all of it.
我这样做 不是因为沐瑞说我们应该这样
I'm not doing this because Moiraine said we should.
也不是因为我相信她很清楚自己说的事
Or because I'm... I'm convinced she even knows exactly what she's talking about.
我想去世界之眼
I want to go to the Eye of the World,
因为哪怕只有一丝机会她是对的
because if there's even a chance she's right...
那都值了
then it's worth it.
你是乡贤
You're a Wisdom.
如果沐瑞没有参与这件事 你根本不会犹豫
If Moiraine wasn't a part of this...you wouldn't think twice.
你会奋往直前
You'd do it.
别让你的骄傲阻止你做任何你觉得正确的事
Don't let your pride stop you from doing what you know is right.
我们已经失去了太多人了
We've lost too many people already.
我不能再失去这间屋子里的任何人
I can't lose anyone else in this room.
那如果我们是在白白浪费生命呢
What if we're throwing our lives away for nothing?
如果我们都不是真龙呢
What if none of us are the Dragon?
如果麦特才是真龙呢
What if it is Mat?
拜托
Come on.
什么
What?
为什么不能是他
Why couldn't it be him?
你从来都没把他当回事
You've never thought much of him, have you?
-兰德 -你从来都不给他机会
- Rand... - You never gave him a chance.
你从来都没有真正地了解他
You never really got to know him.
如果你了解了 你会知道他有多痛苦
If you had, then you'd know how hard he's had it,
他是如何挣扎度日的 他所剩无几
how he fights to get by. He doesn't have much,
他把自己所拥有的一切 都给了朋友 妹妹 给了我们
and what he does have, he gives to his friends, to his sisters, to us...
-好了 够了 -他离开了我们 兰德
- All right, stop! - He left us, Rand.
你看见了他的表情 跟我一样
You saw his face just the same as I did.
他可能是想回塔瓦隆拿匕♥首♥
He probably went back to Tar Valon for that bloody stolen dagger.
-你什么都不知道 -他离开了我们
- No, you don't know anything about that. - He left us!
我猜你是这方面的专家
Well, I guess you're the expert on that, aren't you?
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你是唯一一个曾真的离开过我的人
You're the only one who's ever really left me.
-别这么跟她说话 -住口
Don't speak to her like that! - Stop it!
-你说什么 -你欠她一个道歉
- Excuse me? - You owe her an apology.
-为什么 因为说出真♥相♥ -住口 闭嘴吧
- For what? The truth? - Stop. Just stop.
我受够了你们俩就她的事吵架 好像她是你们可以赢来的东西一样
I am so tired of you two fighting over her like she's something you can win.
抱歉 你刚刚说什么
I'm sorry, wh... what did you just say?
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
这事 一直就在我面前
This. It's been right in front of me this whole time.
我甚至从未注意到
I never even noticed.
你跟莱拉求婚的那天
The day you proposed to Laila,
那天艾雯和我在一起了…
that was the day Egwene and I got together.
我唯一爱过的女人就是我的妻子
The only woman I've ever loved was my wife.
-我不是故意… -就…
I didn't mean...Just...
他们会来的
They'll come.
心甘情愿地吗
Willingly?
你给了他们选择的假象 这就是他们需要的
You've given them a semblance of a choice. That's all they need.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
我猜就是怀旧吧
Nostalgia, I suppose.
边境国的空气 总有一丝怀旧的氛围
The air in these Borderlands, there's something about it.
这味道让我想起了我们相遇的那个晚上
The smell, it reminds me of the night we met.
沉湎过去可不像你的作风
It's unlike you to dwell on the past.
我感觉我夺走了你的一切 甚至更多
I feel I've taken everything from you. And more.
你并没有从我这里夺走任何东西
You have taken nothing from me.
这个使命比我的生命更重要
There's more to life than me, this mission.
遇见你之前 我没什么可为之而活的
Before you, I had nothing to live for...
也没什么可为之而死的
and nothing to die for.
你给了我生与死的意义
You... have given me both.
我们出发之前 你需要跟谁道别吗
Aren't there goodbyes you need to make in this city before we go?
我喜欢她
I like her, you know.
乡贤
The Wisdom.
让我看看你的脸
Let me see your face.
-还是一样 -还是一样
- Same? - Ah, same.
你还好吗 你看起来不错
How are you? You good?
-很好 请吧 -你准备好了
- Yes, please. - You ready?
是的
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你好
Hello.
你好啊 我只是…
- Hello. I was just...
跟着我
- Following me?
我觉得这不叫跟踪
I don't think you could rightly call this tracking.
你就站在这里吗
Are you just going to stand there?
还是打算进来
Or do you plan to...come in?
各位…
Everyone?
这是奈妮薇
This is Nynaeve.
奈妮薇 这是大家
Nynaeve, this is everyone.
-抱歉 我本来没打算闯进来 -请坐吧
I'm sorry, I don't mean to intrude. Please, sit, sit.
你饿了吗 奈妮薇两仪师
Are you hungry, Nynaeve Sedai?
我不是两仪师
Oh, I'm no Aes Sedai.
但能吃点东西会很棒 谢谢
But something to eat would be lovely, thank you.
坐吧
Have a seat.
她很美
She is beautiful.
我没注意
I hadn't noticed.
这里 孩子 让奈妮薇坐下
Here, child, let Nynaeve sit down.
请坐
Please sit.
-岚 跟我坐 -谢谢
- Lan, sit with me. - Thank you.
-这闻起来太香了 -你跟兽魔人打过架吗
- This smells delicious. - Did you ever fight the Trollocs?
兽魔人
谢谢你保护大将安全 把他带回家 带到我们身边
Thank you for keeping my Dai Shin safe...and bringing him home to me.
-你打过几个 -很多
-兽魔人有多大 -吃吧
How big was the Trolloc?
-兽魔人很大 -比你更高大吗
- The Trolloc was massive. - Bigger than you?
大多了 还有大牙齿和尖牙
Much bigger. With big teeth and fangs.
-她很可爱 -她很热情
She is very sweet. She's enthusiastic.
她很喜欢你
And she likes you a lot.
因为我总是带礼物
It's because I always bring gifts.
总是
Always.
好吧…
Well...
谢谢你今晚让我加入
Thank you for including me tonight.
你也没给我什么选择的余地
You didn't give me much of a choice.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表