剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
He was murdered by cowards
他们害怕一切自己不明白的事
who feared something they didn't understand.
这是我最后一次问你 你在这里干什么
This is the last time I'll ask you. What are you doing here?
我需要钱…回家
Need money...to get home.
我觉得他可能有钱
Thought he might have some.
看起来他也不需要了
Not like he needs it.
我们都有绝望的时候
We've all had desperate moments.
你弄完以后跟我说
Tell me when you're finished.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我妹妹需要我
I've got sisters who need me.
我弄好了
I'm done.
如果你要拿走死人的东西 至少要把他们埋了
If you're gonna take from the dead, the least you can do is bury them.
-你也是巴尔伦人吗 -怎么了
So are you from Baerlon as well? Scuse me?
麦特说他要回去那里了
Mat said he's heading back there.
麦特说了很多 没错 我也是巴尔伦人
Mat says a lot of things. Yeah, I'm from, uh, Baerlon.
你为什么离开
Why'd you leave?
我需要离开 麦特也是
I needed to get away. Mat did, too.
-你们遇到麻烦了吗 -情况复杂
Ooh, are you in trouble? It's complicated.
你为什么让他一个人回去
Then why are you letting him go back alone, then?
我要向东走
I'm going east.
去哪儿
Where?
我不是打探情报 或许我可以帮忙
I'm not prying. Maybe I can help.
我知道所有地方
I know all the places.
我听矿工和旅行者讨论过各个地方
I hear the miners and the travelers talk about everywhere.
而我就在这里 想看时就听听
And here I am, just hearing, when I want to be seeing.
看什么
Seeing what?
提尔之岩
Stone of Tear.
凯姆琳的雄狮宝座
The Lion Throne of Caemlyn.
巨森灵的聚落
An Ogier Stedding.
或许甚至是兽魔人
Maybe even a Trolloc.
你为什么不离开呢
Why don't you?
时光之轮没给我太多选择
The Wheel hasn't given me many choices,
而我做出的选择就是留在这里
and the ones that I've made have left me here.
你知道有趣的是什么吗 我…
You know what's funny? I...
在遇到这些事以前 我从没仔细想过时光之轮的事
I never gave much thought to the Wheel before all this.
我只是做我以为正确的事
I just always done what I thought was right,
然后我就继续做下一件事 试着再次做对
then moved on to the next thing and tried to do right again.
但现在…
But now...
我不知道
...I don't know.
我不知道什么是对的
I don't know what's right.
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
我不知道这些破事
I don't know shit, really.
-抱歉 我没… -不 抱歉
I'm sorry. I didn't...- No, I'm sorry.
-我没想… -我太强势了
- ...didn't mean to...I came on too strong, didn't I?
不是 跟你没有任何关系 只是…
No, it has nothing to do with you. It's just that I...
是因为头发吗
Was it the hair?
什么
What?
不 我不应该编起来
No, I shouldn't have braided it.
让我看起来太像她了 对吧
Makes me look too much like her, doesn't it?
像谁
Like who?
艾雯
Egwene.
我真的很喜欢你 兰德
I really like you, Rand.
要是你回床上去就更好了
I think it would be better if you just got back on the bed.
-你怎么知道她的名字 -我说了 回床上去
How do you know her name? I said get on the bed.
-你在干什么 -等待
What are you doing? Waiting.
-等什么 -麦特
For what? Mat.
我也需要他
I need him, too.
我没想到你这么可爱 这让事情有点棘手了
You know, I didn't think you'd be this sweet. Makes it harder.
救命
安息吧 三绝之地的战士
Rest, warrior of the Three-fold Land.
愿你的灵魂找到水和影
May your soul find water and shade.
小伙子 你叫什么名字
What's your name, lad?
麦特考索恩
Mat Cauthon.
汤姆梅里林
Thom Merrilin.
现在我们熟了 你愿意把我的钱还给我吗
Now that we're, uh... acquaintances, are you gonna give me my money back?
看来你没给我机会啊
I see you denied me the opportunity.
保重 小伙子
Take care, lad.
别让我某天看见你被吊在笼子里
Don't let me find you hanging in a cage someday, huh?
救命
Help!
你觉得我为什么带你来这里 那扇门是铁木做的
Why do you think I brought you here? That door is made of ironwood.
三个像你这种体型的人都打不开
Three men your size couldn't break it down.
如我所说 外面什么都听不见
And like I said, no one can hear a thing outside.
兰德 拜托
Rand, come on!
-麦特 -怎么了
What is it? - Mat! - What? What?
-她手上有我的剑 快跑 -怎么了
- She's got my sword! - What happened? Run! Go!
-快跑 -回来这里
Run! Come back here!
兰德 这里
Rand! Here!
别挡道
Out of the way!
这边
This way.
这是怎么回事
黛娜…
Dana.
-你在干什么 -我看见了你们
What are you doing? I see you.
在夜里 在我的梦里 你们五个人
At night, in my dreams. All five of you.
但只有你们中的一个重要 只有你们中的一个才是
But only one of you matters. Only one of you can be it.
-五个 -是什么
- Five? - Be what?
真龙
The Dragon.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁并不重要
Doesn't matter who I am.
重要的是我会成为什么人
What matters is who I'm gonna be.
上一次有人把真龙带去给暗帝身边时
The last time someone brought the Dragon to the Dark One,
三千年后我们仍记得他的名字
we still remember his name 3,000 years on.
伊煞梅尔
Ishamael.
想想所有为暗帝服务的人
And to think, of all the people who serve the Dark,
从渔民到皇后
from fishermen to queens,
这次是我带你去见他
it'll be me who brings you to him this time.
我
Me.
-你要让暗帝杀了我们 -他不想杀了你们
You'd let the Dark One kill us? He doesn't want to kill you.
那是两仪师想要做的事
That's what the Aes Sedai want.
他想要你拯救我们 你们不明白吗
He wants you to save us. Can't you see that?
时光之轮旋转不息 人们不断受伤
The Wheel keeps turning, and people keep hurting.
每个来到这个破小镇的人都有自己的故事
Every man who comes to this shite town has a story.
洪水、干旱、战争
Flood, drought, war,
姐♥妹♥们♥杀害了自己的兄弟 孩子们杀害了他们的父母
sisters murdering their brothers, children killing their parents.
但真龙…
But the Dragon...
真龙有机会改变这一切
the Dragon has a chance to change all that.
打破时光之轮 让它停止转动
Break the Wheel. Make it stop.
我们现在要走了
We're gonna leave now.
是吗
Are you?
我叫了其中一个过来
I called one of them.
它已经在路上了
It's already on its way.
-一个什么 -一个什么
What? - One of what? - One of what?
其中一个无眼者
One of the Eyeless.
你们逃不出隐妖的手掌的
And you can't outrun a Fade.
你们…你们没听到她说的吗
You just...Didn't you hear her?
她是暗黑之友 孩子 把身体和灵魂奉献给暗帝的人
She's a Darkfriend, boy. Sworn body and soul to the Dark One.
如果她说的是真的 我们现在就得离开了
If what she said is true, we need to leave now.
我们不会跟你去任何地方
We're not going anywhere with you.
如果你觉得跟隐妖一起更好 那就待着吧
Suit yourself, if you think the Fade will be better for company.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
东边
East.
快点
And fast.
你们来吗
Are you coming?
东边不错
East is good. East is good.
我们已经朝西南方向走了三个小时了
We've been heading southwest for three hours now.
你介意告诉我原因吗
You care to tell me why?
沐瑞 我们现在需要你
Moiraine, we need you now.
沐瑞两仪师
Moiraine Sedai.
利亚熏两仪师
Liandrin Sedai.
如果你是来帮忙的 那你来得太晚了
If you're here to help, you're too late.
你没听说吗
Oh, didn't you hear?
我们抓到了一个自称是转生真龙的男人
We captured a man calling himself the Dragon Reborn.
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表