剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
The Amyrlin is not alone in wondering
你到底在外面干什么
exactly what you're doing out in the wilderness.
我给她带来了有史以来最强大的导引者
I brought her the most powerful channeler in living memory, for one.
你尽管恨她吧 但史汪桑辰曾是蓝宗人
- Hate her all you want, but Siuan Sanche was once a Blue.
我们得保护她 忠于她
We owe her our protection and loyalty.
古老的联盟正在变化 我们必须站在统一战线
Old alliances are shifting and we must present a united front.
我会代表你跟史汪交涉 让她了解理由以及你对我们的价值
I'll intervene with Siuan on your behalf. Make her see reason. And your value to us.
我们需要你永远待在白塔
We need you here in the Tower permanently.
为什么呢
For what reason?
我可能得去西边追查船只失踪的事
I may need to go west to track the ships disappearances.
你已经旅行得够多了
You've traveled long enough.
是时候安定下来了 沐瑞
Time to settle down, Moiraine.
你随意吧 你又回家了
Make yourself comfortable. You're home again.
更多秘密
More secrets?
-你觉得他们在这里多久了 -只有一天 可能两天
How long do you think they've been here? Only a day. Maybe two.
我一看到他们就尽快传信了
I sent the message as soon as I saw them.
沐瑞
Moiraine.
-兰德和麦特 他们在这... -我的人盯着 等他们的到来
Rand and Mat, are they...? I have people watching for their arrival.
但我确信他们还活着
But I have it on good authority that they're alive.
感谢光明
Thank the Light.
我的黄宗姐妹说你们被白袍众带走了
My Yellow sister said you were taken by Whitecloaks.
我从他们那儿拿了些东西
I took something from them.
瓦达不会再伤害你的姐妹了
Valda won't hurt any more of your sisters.
全世界没有比黄宗两仪师更好的治疗师了
There are no greater healers on earth than the Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah.
伤口会完全恢复如初的
It will be like the damage never happened.
至少外表看起来如此
On the outside, at least.
我很担心他 他的眼睛
I'm worried about him. His eyes.
瓦达折磨他的时候 他的眼睛变成了金色
When Valda was torturing him, they went golden.
就像狼的眼睛一样
Like a wolf's.
还发生什么不寻常的事了吗
Did anything else unusual happen?
我们在白袍众的营地的时候 狼群袭击了他们
Wolves attacked the Whitecloaks while we were there.
但他不怕狼
But he wasn't afraid of them.
就像它们...
It's like they...
-它们听他的... -不要告诉任何人
- they listened to him. - Tell no one.
城里有很多人 包括两仪师
There are many in this city-- Aes Sedai included--
如果他们知道的话会伤害他的
who would do him harm if they knew.
他是真龙吗
Is he the Dragon?
我们现在对转生真龙知之甚少
There is much we don't know of the Dragon Reborn.
她或者他会以什么形态出现 他们拥有何种能力
What shape she or he will take, what power they will wield.
现在先休息吧
For now... rest.
治疗 先治好他
Heal. And let him heal.
明天 我呼唤你的时候 跟我来
Tomorrow when I call for you, come.
但不要告诉任何人你们要去哪儿
But tell no one where you're going.
你掩盖了我们的约缚
You masked our bond.
至少已经两年了
It's been at least two years.
我以为你很想休假
I thought you'd welcome the break.
这地方不像以前那么安全了
This place isn't as safe as it once was.
每个人都盯着你
Everyone's watching you.
你在这里不安全 沐瑞
You're not safe here, Moiraine.
如果我感应不到你 就无法保护你
And I can't protect you if I can't feel you.
你说得对
You're right.
这是第一次
Well, that's a first.
我们的敌人无处不在
Our enemies are everywhere.
你的首要任务是保护我们来自于两河的朋友们
You're priority has to be protecting our friends from the Two Rivers.
我们现在终于找回他们了
Now we finally have them back.
晚安 岚
Good night, Lan.
天亮之前回来
Be back before dawn.
那是命令吗
Is that an order?
那听起来像是建议吗
Did it sound like a suggestion?
我会站在这里守着 等你回来
I'll stand watch until you return.
代我向她问好
Give her my love.
你当时想什么呢
What were you thinking?
我现在站在刀尖上...你强迫我上演的那出戏
I'm on a knife's edge here, and that...that display you forced me
让我们要做的一切都变得非常困难 别笑
to put on has made everything we're trying to do much hard... Don't smile.
你总是冒各种风险
Skin me and salt me if you don't take idiotic risks.
您原谅我了吗 吾母
Am I forgiven, Mother?
我不喜欢听你这么叫我
I hate it when you call me that.
玉座要保持中立 没有偏爱这事到此为止
So much for the Amyrlin Seat remaining neutral without favorites.
“没有生活 没有自己的爱
No life. No love of one's own.
除了玉座一无所有”
Nothing but the Seat.
我们什么时候遵守过规则
When have we ever followed the rules?
这些是新规定
These are new.
一年前 也许两年前定的
A year, maybe two.
你已经离开这么久了
You've been gone such a long time.
跪下
On your knees.
光明啊 你对酒的品味还是没有改善
Light, your taste in ale hasn't improved.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我找到了真龙
I found the Dragon.
-两河来的那个女孩 -可能是
The girl from the Two Rivers? Perhaps.
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
我在同一个村庄找到了五个潜在的真龙
I found five potential Dragons in the same village.
-五个 -但只有四个年龄正确
- Five? - But only four the right age.
奈妮薇太大了
Nynaeve's too old,
但我们怎么能低估她的能力
but how can we discount her power?
我不知道 每座城镇对于真龙转生的地点
I don't know. Every town has a different legend
都有不同的传说
about where the Dragon will be reborn,
他们将如何出现在我们面前
how they will appear to us, and the way in which
他们毁灭世界或拯救世界的方式
- they'll break or save the world.
-我们的预言很清楚 -那是三千年前的预言
- Our prophecies are clear. They're 3,000-year-old prophecies.
那预言被数百位不同的两仪师一遍又一遍地翻译
They've been translated again and again, by hundreds of different Aes Sedai.
我从一个走唱人那儿听说了一条多头龙的故事
From a gleeman, I heard the tale of a many-headed Dragon.
上一代真龙是一个男人
The last Dragon was one man.
为什么时光之轮要将真龙的灵魂分♥裂♥成多个
Why would the Wheel split the Dragon's soul into many?
如果吉塔拉看到的画面是错的
What if Gitara's vision was wrong? You were there.
她看到婴儿出生的画面时 你也在场
You were there when she had the vision of the baby being born.
我们是唯一在那里的人
- We were the only ones there.
我们已经找了二十年 我现在了解得更少了
- We've been searching for the Dragon Reborn for 20 years. I know less now than I did then.
你只是太累了
That's just exhaustion talking.
如果我们让其他人牵扯进来呢 告诉他们我们在努力做什么
What if we brought the other sisters in? Told them what we're trying to do?
决不能让他们怀疑我们是一起的
They must never suspect we're working together.
如果其他姐妹发现了 我们会被静断的
If another sister finds out what we're doing, - we'll be stilled.
你觉得我忘了吗
- You think I've forgotten that?
说点什么
Well, say something.
我会说的 等你冷静下来
I will. When your spikes retract.
你像小河豚一样鼓起来了
You little pufferfish.
该死 你每次都要提它
Damn you, you can't get away with that every time.
如果是一个真龙或者五个龙 男人和女人
If it's one Dragon or five, man or woman,
每个预言的核心是一样的
the heart of every prophecy is the same.
真龙要么会打败暗帝
The Dragon will either defeat the Dark One...
要么加入他
or join him.
暗帝带走他们之前 我会亲手杀了他们
I'll kill them myself before I let him have them.
很好
Good.
你有什么事瞒着我
What aren't you telling me?
我的梦
My dreams.
这些梦...
They...
这些梦是几个月前开始的 最近几周、每天晚上 我...
they started a few months ago and...the last few weeks, every night, I...
我看到同样的东西
I see the same thing.
暗帝 在世界之眼
The Dark One. At the Eye of the World.
他很虚弱 几乎无法控制住自己的力量
He's... weak. Barely clinging to his power
但一天比一天强
but getting stronger every day.
如果我们现在出发 我们可以摧毁他
We can destroy him. If we go now.
-我们知道他在哪里 -我们不知道谁是真龙
We have the advantage-- we know where he is. We don't know which of them is the Dragon.
把他们都带上
Take them all.
我们相当于给其他四个人宣判了死刑
We'd be sentencing the other four to certain death.
或许吧 或许不会这样
Maybe. Maybe not.
不管是谁介入真龙和暗帝之间的战争都会死
Whoever comes between the Dragon and the Dark One will die.
你知道的
You know that.
明天 你对我的判决必须是流放
Tomorrow when you sentence me, it must be exile.
为什么
Why?
麦根命令我留在塔里
Maigan's ordered me to stay in the Tower.
我以为我们会有更多时间
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表