剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
No thoughts. Just let yourself drift.
清空一切思绪
Clear your mind of everything.
没有树林 没有饥饿 没有疲惫
There are no woods. There is no hunger, no exhaustion.
只有石头和哗哗的流水声
There is only the stone and the sound of rushing water.
让它带你漂流
Let it take you.
投降吧 让自己漂流
Surrender. Let yourself drift.
漂流
Drift.
我觉得…
I thought...
我觉得我感觉到了什么 但是…
I-I thought I felt something, but...
前两个 那是我弄的
Those first two, those were mine.
最后这一点光 那是你独自做到的
That last, that was yours and yours alone.
艾雯 并不是你去听风
You don't listen to the wind, Egwene.
而是风在听你
It's the wind that listens to you.
-抱歉 我… -没事
- Sorry. I... - It's all right.
我只是…
I just, uh...
我来这里是为了自己待着
I-I came out here to be alone.
-艾雯 我… -没关系
Egwene, I...It's all right.
我理解
I understand.
佩林
- Laila! - Perrin!
佩林
Perrin.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你觉得我们会回去吗
Do you think we'll ever go back?
回家吗
Home?
不会
No.
不是吧
No.
-怎么… -你也看见它们了
- How did... - You saw them, too.
但那是一场梦啊
But it was a dream.
是你干的吗
Did you do this?
是你让我们做这种梦的吗
Did you put this in our dreams?!
谁看见这个了
Who saw this?
谁 你们都看见了
Who? All of you?
-你们看见了什么 -蝙蝠
What did you see? Bats.
它们的脖子就在半空中断了
Their necks just snapped. Right in midair.
就像有人抓住了它们的脑袋一样
Like someone had them in their hands.
我能感觉到扯断的那一下
I could feel the crack.
你们梦到谁了吗
Was there anyone in your dream?
有人跟你们说话吗
Did anyone speak to you?
有一个人 眼睛像余烬一样
There was a man. Eyes like embers.
但他什么都没说
He didn't say anything though.
如果再发生这种事 就马上跟我说
If this happens again, you tell me straight away.
梦是有力量的
Dreams have power.
比你们知道的更强大
More than you know.
-那是什么意思 -快来
What does that mean? Come.
-马儿们休息好了 -不
The horses are rested. No, no, no. No!
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?!
东边 前往白桥镇过河
East. To the river crossing at Whitebridge.
-然后呢 -然后去白塔
And then? And then to the White Tower.
-我跟你说过了 -再然后呢
I've told you this. And then what?!
我们为何要相信你
Why should we trust you?!
那儿或许有艾雯的一席之地
There's a place for Egwene, maybe.
但男人在白塔做什么
But what does a man do at the White Tower?
除了做两仪师的护♥法♥还能干什么
Other than become an errand boy for the Aes Sedai.
那你想去哪儿就去哪儿吧
Go where you will then.
我怎么就不信你真会让我这么做
See, how come I don't believe you'd actually let me do that?
我已经没耐心了 也没时间
I've run out of patience. And time.
你把她惹生气了
Well...you got a reaction out of her.
开心了吗
Happy?
您请自便
Suit yourself.
一次谈话
One conversation,
一次谈话 你现在就站在她那边了
one conversation and you're on her side now?
她昨晚答应了你什么
What did she promise you last night?
你是天选之女
That you're the one?
你真觉得她比追我们的那些家伙好吗
Come on, do you really think she's any better than what's chasing us?!
我当然这么觉得
Of course I do!
那些怪物杀了奈妮薇和莱拉 还有一半我们爱过的人
Those monsters killed Nynaeve and Laila and half the people we've ever loved.
沐瑞除了保护我们 什么都没做 她一直努力护我们周全
Moiraine has done nothing but protect us, try to keep us safe.
你看不出来她的脸色越来越白 越来越虚弱了吗
Don't you see how pale she's getting, how weak?
她用至上力让我们保持体力
She's using the One Power to keep our strength up at
却牺牲了自己的力量
the cost of her own.
她甚至帮了你这个固执的混♥蛋♥
And she does it, even with you being the stubborn bastard you are.
如果我是她的话 我也会丢下你的
If I were her, I'd leave you behind, too.
你已经丢下我了
You already did.
别这么混♥蛋♥
Don't be an ass.
我们有彼此呢 就是这样
We've got each other. That's it.
你说得对 关于沐瑞 你说得对
You're right. You're right about Moiraine.
她这么做不是为了我们的利益
She's not doing any of this for our benefit.
她让我们都活着是有原因的
She's got a reason she's keeping us all alive.
一旦这个理由消失 我们就死翘翘了
And, soon as that reason's gone, we're as good as dead.
在那之前 这位女士确实会发射火球
Till then, the lady does shoot fireballs,
所以我们尽量对她好一点
so let's try...and stay on her good side.
你来吗
Coming?
白袍众
Whitecloaks.
除非有人跟你说话 否则千万别说话
Do not speak unless spoken to.
尽量如实回答任何问题
And try to answer any question as truthfully as you can.
别提白塔或两仪师
Do not mention the White Tower or Aes Sedai.
我家的房♥屋倒塌了 你们受我照顾
I am a lady from a fallen house. You are under my care.
下午好
Good afternoon.
如果你们能下马的话就太好了
If you would be so kind as to dismount your horses.
-你们要去白桥吗 -是的 先生
Are you headed to Whitebridge? Yes, sir.
我在城里有个姐姐 希望她能让我们住下
I have a sister in the city who we... hope will let us stay.
这段时间赶路很危险
It's a dangerous time to be on the road.
南方爆发了战争
War in the south.
两仪师的军队从白塔出发前往
The Aes Sedai heading in force from the White Tower.
战争和女巫与我们无关 先生
Wars and witches don't concern us, sir.
我们想找一个安全的地方过夜
We are just hoping to find a safe place to settle for the night,
赶在天黑前
before the light fades.
那你们最好赶快上路
Best be on your way then.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们能否稍微多留一会
If you would indulge here a moment longer,
我们其中一位裁判者今天也在这里
we have...one of the Questioners with us today.
他会详尽地问问题 但简短点
He will be thorough....but brief.
所有通过我们土地的人
All those who seek passage through our land
都必须接受恰当的裁判
must be properly...questioned.
这不是你们的土地
This isn't your land.
圣光之子统治着所有光明所及之处
Children of the Light hold sway wherever men walk in the Light.
-你之前说你是从哪里来的 -我还没说呢
Where did you say you were from? I didn't.
我是从边境国来的
But I am from the Borderlands,
在那里 男人们知道 应该把手放在自己身上 免得失去双手
where men know how to keep their hands to themselves, lest they lose them.
搜马
Search the horses.
人们说白塔派出了八位姐妹
They say the White Tower dispatched eight Sisters
去南边处理洛根的军队
to deal with Logain's army to the south.
她们情不自禁插手别人的事
They can't help but get their fingers in others' business.
而那些人通常最终都死了
And those others usually end up dead.
我…抱歉 先生 我有伤口
I... Sorry, sir. I have a wound.
很疼…
The pain, it...
-伤口没愈合好 -你怎么了
It's not healing well. What happened to you?
如果我跟你说你不会相信的
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
是一头怪兽 先生
It was a monster, sir.
八尺高 嘴巴像野猪一样
Eight feet tall, with a...with a mouth like a boar.
一群怪物袭击了我们之前待的村庄
It, uh...A group of them overtook the village we were in.
是在边境国遇到的吗
This was in the Borderlands?
不是 先生 是在西边 迷雾山脉附近
No, sir. No. West of here. Near the Mountains of Mist.
我能看看你的伤口吗 女士
Can I see your wound, madam?
兽魔人跑这么远的南方去了
Trollocs this far south.
暗帝的耳目注视着我们
The Dark One's eye is truly upon us.
你来自的小镇叫什么名字
What was the name of the town where you came from?
塔伦渡口
Taren Ferry.
那儿有很多受伤的人
There were many people hurt there.
或许你们能帮助他们
Perhaps you can help them.
我们圣光之子尽量避开两仪师
We Children try to steer clear of the Aes Sedai where we can.
你们到达白桥后 找一个
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表