剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
Is he just gonna stand there and let us do all the work?
走唱人必须在表演前保持干净
A gleeman must stay fresh before a performance.
对 有趣的是 当他们分发草叉的时候 这个提议是怎么来的
Yeah, funny how that offer came up when they were handing out pitchforks.
你没事吧
You all right?
我需要休息一下
I need a break.
先生
Mister?
抱歉 妈妈叫我来的
I'm sorry. Mama sent me.
说谢谢你们 并且给你们这个 作为你们辛勤工作的报酬
Said to thank you and give you this for all your hard work.
嘿
Hey.
不 抱歉
No, um... I'm sorry.
你只是吓了我一跳
You, um...You surprised me is all.
谢谢你给我们面包
Thank you for the bread.
-你叫什么 -我不能告诉你们
What's your name? - I can't tell you.
-为什么不行 -妈妈说你很奇怪
- Why not? Mama says you're strange
妈妈跟我说转达她的话以后就马上回去
and told me to give you her message and come right back.
但你并没有
But you didn't.
是啊
Yeah.
我妹妹们也从不听话
My sisters never listen either.
她们在哪儿
Where are they?
安全在家待着呢
Safe at home.
和你♥爸♥爸妈妈一起吗
With your mama and papa?
你可以把比吉特给她们带回去 当大家都睡着时 她会保护我
You can take Birgitte back for them. She protects me when everyone's asleep.
我不能带走你的娃娃
I can't take your doll.
我还有很多娃娃
Oh, I have many more.
比吉特一直想看世界
Birgitte's always wanted to see the world.
也许他在布雷姆之泉染上了什么病
Maybe he caught something in Breen's Spring.
我以前认识另一个小伙子 他们的行为很像
I knew another lad the same way.
我的侄子欧文
Owyn, my nephew.
那孩子半辈子都处在困境之中
Boy spent half his life getting into trouble,
另一半试着走出泥潭
the other half getting out of it,
我在两个方面都帮了他不少
and a good part of mine helping him at both.
然后一天 他性情大变
Then, one day, he went sour.
他向家人朋友发火
Snapping at family and friends.
在阴影中跳跃
Jumping at shadows.
每当他经过 连动物都要退避三舍
Animals had their hair up whenever he passed.
没人知道发生了什么
Nobody could figure out what happened
直到他不用手就扔出了一块石头
until he threw a rock without using his hands.
麦特有同样的迹象 小伙子
Mat's got all the signs, lad.
麦特会告诉我的
Mat would tell me.
-他不傻 -欧文也不傻
He's not an idiot. Neither was Owyn.
我是走唱人
I'm a gleeman.
你不觉得我会在他小的时候 就给他讲那些故事吗
Don't you think I've told him the stories since he was a little boy?
在末日战争结束时 暗帝是如何污染至上力
How at the end of the last Age, the Dark One corrupted the One Power...
让所有使用至上力的男人都变得疯狂
...so men couldn't use it without going mad?
但他还是对我撒谎了
And still he lied to me.
他后来怎么样了
What happened to him?
我不在的时候 两仪师找到了他
The Aes Sedai found him while I was away.
红宗两仪师
The Reds.
她们驯御了他
They gentled him.
永远切断了他跟至上力的联♥系♥
Cut him off from the One Power forever.
至少他保住了性命
He got to keep his life, at least.
男人和女人
Men, women both,
一旦尝到了至上力的滋味 如果他们之间的联♥系♥被切断了
once they've tasted the Power, if they're cut off from it,
就相当于死亡 他们...
it's no life anymore. They just...
放弃生存的愿望
...slip away.
那些女人离开几周后
A few weeks after those women left,
欧文坐在餐桌旁
Owyn was sitting at the dinner table.
他打了个哈欠
He yawned.
然后拿起了牛排刀
And then he picked up a steak knife...
割开了自己的喉咙 仿佛这是件稀松平常的事情
...and slit his own throat, like it was nothing at all.
我会尽可能一直陪着你
I'm gonna stay with you as long as I can,
护你周全
keep you safe.
但无论我们干什么 我们得让麦特远离那些女人
But whatever we do, we have to keep Mat away from those women.
对于一个普通的走唱人来说 你了解的太多了
You know a lot for a simple gleeman.
我们称自己为走唱人
We call ourselves gleemen
因为一个愚蠢的名字 能让我们显得不那么可怕
because a silly name makes us less frightening.
没有什么比一个了解过去的人更危险的了
Nothing is more dangerous than a man who knows the past.
母马把他扔进猪槽三米的地方
The mare flung him ten feet into a pig trough.
那就是亚岚人龙的结局
And that was the end of al'Lan Mandragoran,
驯马师
tamer of horses.
-花哨的名字 -是啊
- Fancy name. - Yeah.
对于一个烂骑士来说
For a shit horseman.
所以你怎么会跟他纠缠在一起 跟我说说
So, how'd you get stuck with him, tell me?
沐瑞和我当时路过她的村庄 然后...
Uh, Moiraine and I were traveling past her village, and...
我跟踪了他
I tracked him.
我喜欢她
I like her.
你们护♥法♥比看上去有趣多了
You Warders are more fun than you look.
当然除了我
Except me, of course.
我看起来就很有趣
I look fun.
别理他
Uh, don't encourage him.
但你们为她们服务
But you serve them.
没
We don't.
没有任何联♥系♥比两仪师 和护♥法♥间的约缚更紧密
No bond is closer than an Aes Sedai and, uh, her Warder.
夫妻比不上
Not husbands and wives,
父母与孩子也比不上
not parents and children.
你知道古语中“两仪师”是什么意思吗
Do you know what "Aes Sedai" means in the Old Tongue?
“众仆”
"Servants of All."
是她们服务于世界
It is they who serve the world.
那跟你们有什么关系
And what does that make you?
自豪
Proud.
而且劳累
And tired.
特别是岚
Especially Lan.
他怎么跟上沐瑞的
How he keeps up with Moiraine.
你应该说说
You should talk.
他说得对 我们筋疲力尽
He's right. We're exhausted.
他们三个不是...
The three of them don't...?
我也觉得有点累了
I'm feeling a bit tired myself.
他年龄比预言至少大了十岁
He is ten years too old at least.
他跟艾雯一样厉害吗
Is he as strong as Egwene?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不这么觉得 但我不知道
I don't think so, but I don't know.
那些梦 兽魔人
Oh. The dreams, Trollocs.
暗帝没找洛根
The Dark One isn't after Logain.
或许他是
Perhaps He is.
我觉得暗帝掌握的跟真龙有关的信息
I don't think the Dark One has any more idea
不比我们多
who the Dragon is than we do.
我不知道那算是好事还是坏事
I don't know if that's terrifying or comforting. Hmm.
我们弄丢了他们
We lost them.
我们找了20年 我们却弄丢了他们
Twenty years we hunted, and we lost them.
我弄丢了他们
I lost them.
你弄丢了就是我弄丢了
Your losses are mine.
我的过失也是你的过失
And mine yours.
我不该喝酒的
I shouldn't have had a drink.
我一喝酒 你就很情绪化
You always get emotional when I drink.
来吧
Come on.
每个人都在说“那首歌♥”
Everyone keeps talking about "the Song."
是什么歌♥
What is it?
没什么 愚蠢的传统
Ah, it's, it's nothing. It's a silly tradition.
你的祖父母似乎很认真
Well, your grandparents seem pretty serious about it.
在上一纪♥元♥ 我们的人应该知道一首歌♥
In the last Age, our people supposedly knew a song
那首歌♥给世界带来了和睦
that brought harmony to the world.
在世界崩毁时 这首歌♥丢失了 但如果我们能再次找到这首歌♥
It was lost in the Breaking, but if we can only find it again,
人们的余生将在和平和幸福中度过
people will live in peace and happiness for the rest of their days.
你不相信
You don't believe it.
很多事我都相信
There's a lot I believe in,
但只有老傻瓜和孩子会相信“那首歌♥”
but only old fools and children believe in the Song.
你确定你们还没找到吗
Are you sure you haven't already found it?
-谢谢 -你为我们带来了荣耀
Thank you. You honor us.
任何人都能做到的
Anyone can do that.
你在工作中找到和平 这就是荣耀
You find peace in the work. That's the honor.
你们族里的一些人看起来不那么和平
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表