剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
我们摒弃暴♥力♥ 你参加过战斗吗
We forswear violence. Have you ever been in battle?
拿起过武器吗 剑 弓箭 斧头
Picked up a weapon? A sword? Bow and arrow? An ax?
人们说白塔派出了八位姐妹 去处理洛根的军队
They say the White Tower dispatched eight sisters to deal with Logain's army.
我不会忘记你们的面庞 来日再见
I will not forget your faces should we meet again.
麦特有同样的迹象 小伙子 暗帝污染了至上力
Mat's got all the signs, lad. The Dark One corrupted the One Power
让所有使用至上力的男人都变得疯狂
so men couldn't use it without going mad.
我看见你了
I see you.
你跟我想象的完全一样 乡贤爱米拉
You are exactly what I thought you were, Wisdom al'Meara.
没有任何联♥系♥比两仪师 和护♥法♥间的约缚更紧密
No bond is closer than an Aes Sedai and her Warder.
我听说过两仪师和她的护♥法♥之间的约缚
I've heard about the bond. That you feel what she feels.
不
- No!
愿母亲最后的拥抱迎你回家
May the last embrace of the mother welcome you home.
时光之轮
第一季第五集
一个月后
我们已经很久没回家了
A long time since we've been home.
-你还把这里当家吗 -你不把它当家吗
Do you still think of it as home? Don't you?
我以马为家 以这件斗篷 这双靴子 在我身边徘徊的男人为家
This saddle is home. This cloak. These boots. This brooding man at my side.
她准备好应付接下来 会在塔瓦隆发生的事了吗
Is she ready for what's waiting in the White City?
你觉得她跟我聊过吗
You think she talks to me?
她每晚都在护♥法♥的篝火旁吃饭
She eats every night at the Warders' fire.
她很担心斯德平
She's worried, about Stepin.
护♥法♥不应该比他的两仪师活得久
Warders are not supposed to outlive their Aes Sedai.
斯德平很坚强 他会把她的戒指送去白塔
Stepin's a strong man. He'll deliver her ring to the Tower.
你觉得其他四个人已经到那里了吗
You think the other four are already there?
如果他们到了 我们会找到他们
If they are, we'll find them.
如果他们没到
And if they aren't...
我们也会找到他们
well, we'll find them.
小心点 你这小兔崽子
Watch it, you piece of sh...
麦特 你没事吧
Mate, you all right?
你别像个混♥蛋♥奶妈一样看着我 行吗
Will you stop looking at me like you're my bloody wet nurse.
我只是累了 一个月 没能好好睡一觉就会这样
Just tired. A month without a warm bed will do that.
-那座山 -怎么了
That mountain. What?
我不知道 我觉得我以前见过它
I don't know. I think I've seen it before.
塔瓦隆
Tar Valon.
惊了
Blood and ashes.
我能拿一个吗 谢谢
Can I have one? Thank you.
-那是什么 -不知道 不过很好吃
What is it? Don't know. It tastes good, though.
我不太饿 你吃吧
Not hungry. You have it.
应该就在那边 汤姆跟我提过这个地方
Should be down there. Thom told me about this place.
旅馆老板是他的老朋友
The innkeeper was an old friend of his.
我以为我们要去白塔
Thought we were going to the White Tower.
我们会去的 但首先 我们得休息然后洗个澡
Yeah, we will. But first, we need to rest and clean up.
你觉得我们这样 他们会让我们进去吗
Think they'll let us in looking like this?
我不敢相信在这里住一晚
I can't believe a night here is more expensive
比在酒泉旅馆住一个月都贵
than a month at the Winespring Inn.
总比睡在路上强
Better than the road.
再跟我说一遍
Tell me again.
麦特
Mat...
那个小女孩...农场里那位
The little girl...
不是你干的 麦特
- on the farm... - It wasn't you, Mat.
不是你干的 汤姆和我都看到了
It wasn't you. Thom and I both saw it.
汤姆不在这里
Thom's not here.
汤姆死了
Thom's dead.
那请相信我
Then please believe me.
那是隐妖干的
It was the Fade.
你要知道你没有杀那家人 你绝不会伤害那个小女孩
You know you didn't kill that family. You would never hurt that little girl.
这里是护♥法♥的房♥间
This is the Warders' quarters.
这是整个白塔里最安全的地方
This is the safest place in the Tower
你要远离跟我们一起走的那些姐♥妹♥们♥
to stay away from the sisters we traveled with.
等玉座来的时候 你...
When the Amyrlin Seat arrives...
我不在乎玉座 也不在乎你们白塔里的政♥治♥斗争
I don't care about the Amyrlin Seat or your Tower politics.
我跟你说了 我在乎我的村民
I told you, I care about my people.
你说过他们会在这里 那他们在哪
And you said they'd be here, so where are they?
我在城里每扇城门 每堵墙附近都安插了眼线
I have eyes and ears watching every gate and every wall in the city.
如果他们到了 我会知道的
If they've arrived, I'll know.
但你会告诉我吗
But will you tell me?
我或许会自己逛逛这座城
Maybe I'll have a look around town myself.
不要小看白塔里的这些女人
Do not underestimate the women in this Tower.
她们每个人都有自己的目标 有自己的事务
Each of them has her own goal, her own agenda,
有自己的骄傲和野心
her own pride and ambition.
你很强 这些女人花了几十年时间
As powerful as you are, these women have spent decades
打磨自己的优势 掩饰自己的弱点
honing their strengths, masking their weaknesses.
你出现在这里的消息一定会传开 等到那时
And when news spreads of your presence here--which it will--
你将有望马上成为初阶生
you'll be expected to become a Novice immediately.
如果你不小心 这些“白塔政♥治♥”会活生生地吞噬你
And if you're not careful, those Tower politics will eat you alive.
如果我像你说的那么强大
If I'm as powerful as you say I am...
或许是你们两仪师不应该小看我
maybe it's you, Aes Sedai, who shouldn't underestimate me.
害怕没有关系
It's all right to be afraid.
你触碰了真源
You reached out and you touched the Source.
你看到了自己与之相比有多渺小
You saw how small you are in comparison to it.
也看到了你跟你爱的人相比有多伟大
And how great you are in comparison to those you've always loved.
你现在想知道
你如何融入这个世界
how do you fit into the world?
你能否做回原来的自己
Can you ever go back to being who you were?
我懂 因为我第一次触碰真源时 也有这种感觉
I know because I felt it, too, the first time.
答案是回不去了
And the answer is no.
你已经彻底回不去了
You'll never be the same.
但是是时候正视这股力量了 因为这是一种天赋
But it's time that you saw that for the gift it is.
现在待在这里 别跟任何人说话
Now, stay here. Do not speak to anyone.
我会尽我所能保护你
And I will try and protect you as best I can.
等我找到你的朋友们时 我会带他们来见你
And when I've found your friends...I will bring you to them.
-这样有点虚伪 -怎么说
It's a little hypocritical, you know. What is?
宣扬非暴♥力♥
Preaching nonviolence
然后让你们的宠物屠♥杀♥遇到的一切
and then letting your pets slaughter anything you come across.
暴♥力♥在我们所有人心中
Violence is in us all.
叶之道并不否认这一点 重点是要接受
The Way of the Leaf isn't about denying that. It's about accepting it.
或许 但是再吃一顿萝卜咖喱 我就会加入狗队了
Maybe. But one more turnip curry, and I'll be joining the dogs.
-你们俩在说什么呢 -说你
What are you two talking about? You.
显然 只有好事
-Obviously. -Only good things.
你看到了吗 白塔
Did you see? The White Tower.
我们做到了
We made it.
你觉得他们已经到那里了吗
You think they're there already?
是的
I do.
看来你们不必再忍♥受萝卜咖喱了
Seems you won't have to suffer through turnip curry much longer.
停
- Whoa!
怎么回事 我们怎么停下来了
- What's going on? - Why are we stopping?
伪龙 不知道他的事
The false Dragon. Don't know anything about him,
但我们已经在草原待了几个月了
but we've been in the grass for months now.
那两个人 带他们来见我
Those two. Bring them to me.
你不能带走我们的人
You can't just take our people.
他们不是你的人
They're not your people.
他们吃我们的食物 分享我们的篝火
They've eaten our food and shared our fire.
你想让你的新朋友受苦吗
Do you want your new friends to suffer?
如果他们不想跟你走 你不能带走他们
If they don't wish to go with you, you can't have them.
我不能
I can't?
这个词从匠民嘴里说出来感觉很奇怪
That's a strange word to be coming out of a Tinker's mouth.
你到底打算怎么阻止我呢
And how exactly do you plan on stopping me?
以叶之道对抗光之道
The Way of the Leaf against the Way of the Light.
快点 这边
Hurry. This way.
你不能用孩子的手掌挡住光
You can cover the Light with the palm of a child's hand,
但一片树叶 即使你 将它压碎 掩埋 焚烧
but a Leaf, even if you crush it, bury it, burn it,
它会成为大地和空气的一部分
it becomes a part of the earth...and the air.
我们不能就这样不管他们
We can't just leave them!
白袍众很混♥蛋♥ 但他们不会杀了图亚桑
Whitecloaks may be bastards, but they won't kill Tuatha'an.
来吧 快
Come on, hurry.
快来 这边
Come on, this way.
附近有一个村庄 一直对我们很好
There's a village nearby who've always been good to us.
《卡利雅松轮回》
The Karaethon Cycle.
我都没听到你进来的声音
Oh. I didn't even hear you come in.
-退后 -亲爱的 你们人类很容易激动
- Stay back! - Oh, dear. You humans are very excitable.
我第一天到塔瓦隆的时候 根本无法相信会有那种吵闹的情景
My first day in Tar Valon, I could not believe the uproar.
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表