剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
They exist to protect our people from us.
利亚熏 凯勒尼倒下的时候 你负责指挥
Liandrin, when Kerene fell, you were in command.
错在你 你会受到惩罚
The fault lies with you, as will the punishment.
我会考虑你的忏悔
I will think on your penance.
你还有什么要说的吗 女儿
You have something more to say, Daughter?
我只是很惊讶
I'm just surprised.
您不在乎那个女孩
You don't care about the girl.
我们找到沐瑞时
When we found Moiraine,
她和千年一遇的最强大的导引者
she was traveling with the most powerful channeler
一起旅行 她甚至比您更强大 吾母
we've seen in a thousand years. More powerful even than you, Mother.
然而沐瑞却只字未提这个女孩的能力
And yet Moiraine said nothing of the girl's skills.
我们什么都不知道
We knew nothing.
直到奈妮薇爱米拉治愈了我们的伤口
Until Nynaeve al'Meara healed us of our wounds.
-我不知道她能导引 -抱歉 你说什么
I was unaware she could channel...Sorry, Sis, what did you say?
我当时不知道她能导引
I was unaware that she could channel.
但你一定知道她不止是一个普通的乡村女孩
But you must've known she was more than a simple village girl.
知道她有特别之处
You must've known she was something special.
我有所怀疑
- I suspected.
有什么问题吗 利亚熏
Is there a point, Liandrin?
二十年来 沐瑞一直在白塔
Moiraine...has flitted back and forth to the Tower for...
和外界穿梭
20 years?
她的目的 所有蓝宗的目的
Her purpose-- the purpose of all Blues--
是在危险袭击我们的核心前 在它袭击您 吾母之前
is to gather secrets and discover danger before it strikes at the heart of us,
收集机密、发现危险
before it strikes at you, Mother.
但兽魔人从西方入侵
But Trollocs invaded from the west,
洛根的军队在南方壮大
and Logain's army swelled from the south,
我们连沐瑞的警告都没收到
without even a warning from Moiraine.
为什么
Why?
我建议您问问她 吾母
Well, I suggest you ask her, Mother.
这是蓝宗的事 吾母
This is Blue business, Mother.
-不便于在评议会审查 -所有事都在此审判 麦根
Not for scrutiny in this Hall. All business is judged here, Maigan.
除非你在暗示玉座 不希望质疑沐瑞
Unless you're suggesting the Amyrlin does not wish to question Moiraine
因为吾母以前也是蓝宗的人
because Mother was once Blue herself.
沐瑞两仪师
Moiraine Sedai.
两年前你离开了白塔
You left the Tower two years ago.
你去过哪些地方
Where have you traveled?
从提尔到两河 以及两者之间的很多城镇
From Tear to the Two Rivers. And many towns between.
你旅行的目的是什么
What is the purpose of your travels?
请原谅我 吾母 我不能说
Forgive me, Mother, I cannot say.
不能说
Cannot...
还是不会说
or will not?
跪下
On your knees.
我再问你一次
I will ask you one more time.
你旅行的目的是什么
What is the purpose of your travels?
我不能说
I cannot say.
你竟敢挑战我
You dare to challenge me?
或许是你高贵的血统作祟吧 沐瑞达欧催女士
Perhaps it is your noble blood, Lady Moiraine Damodred...
这会让你蔑视你认为不及你的人
...that breeds contempt for those you consider beneath you.
在这座塔外 你可以为所欲为
Outside this Tower, it seems you do as you please.
但我是玉座
But I am the Amyrlin Seat.
这是我的白塔 我的城市
This is my Tower. My city.
我的世界
My world.
从提尔到两河之间的每座城镇
From Tear to the Two Rivers and every town between.
当你在这里的时候 记住这一点
Remember that well while you are here.
当你的前额和嘴唇触碰到这块大理石 乞求你的母亲宽恕你时
Remember that well when your forehead and your lips touch this marble and you beg your Mother
记住这一点
for mercy!
我会考虑你的忏悔 明天作出判决
I will think on your penance and deliver judgment tomorrow.
以光明之名 都退下吧
Depart now in the Light.
趁你还有机会的时候 公开向她道歉
Apologize to her. Publicly. While you still can.
-那对我有什么好处 -不要固执
What good would that do me? Don't be stubborn.
怎么了
What?
你想我因为你说的话感谢你吗
Did you expect me to thank you for saying what you did?
就像你所做的其他事情一样 都是为了你自己的利益
That, like everything else you do, was for your own benefit.
你忘了 我了解你
You forget...I know you.
不管你在干什么 老朋友
And whatever it is you're up to, old friend,
你应该尽快完成
you should accomplish it quickly.
明天 你的报应就来了
Tomorrow, your reckoning comes.
-他状态有多差 -比预期更糟
- How bad is he? - Worse than expected.
是这间房♥间
This is the room?
-对 两仪师 但是... -下楼
- Yes, Aes Sedai, but, uh... - Go downstairs.
不管你听到什么 都不要上来
Do not come up, no matter what you hear.
奈妮薇 你这么快就回来了 你...
Nynaeve, you're back already. Did you...?
沐瑞
Moiraine.
你还活着
You're alive.
我也很高兴见到你
Well, it's nice to see you, too.
艾雯 佩林 他们在这里吗
Egwene, Perrin-- are they here?
我有眼线
I have watchers.
他们到达的时候我会知道的
I'll know when they arrive.
他这样多久了
How long has he been like this?
一个月 可能更久
A month. Maybe more.
没什么 只是发烧而已
It's nothing. It's just a fever.
我知道你们在这里干什么
I know what you're doing here.
我知道两仪师对像我这样的男人做了什么
I know what Aes Sedai do to men like me.
别傻了
- Don't be stupid.
-我不会让你们伤害他的 -把剑放下
- I'm not going to let you hurt him! Put that down.
祝福他吧 他努力了
Bless his heart. He tries.
-趴下 -他没有导引
Stay down. - He hasn't channeled.
-放轻松 -麦特 告诉她
- Easy. Mat, tell her!
-他没用导引 -这个世界不需要像我这样的龙
- He hasn't channeled! - The world doesn't need a Dragon like me.
-他怎么了 -真是傻孩子
- What's happening to him? - Oh, you stupid boy.
你把这匕♥首♥从煞达罗苟斯带出来了
You took this from Shadar Logoth.
按住他
- - Hold him down!
你们俩
Both of you!
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢什么 -谢谢你帮他
For what? For helping him.
你本来以为我会做什么
What did you expect me to do?
我看见黑暗转移到你身上了 你承担了麦特的邪恶
I saw the darkness moving over you. You took on that evil... for Mat.
我会为了你们中的任何人这么做
I would do it for any of you.
你可以说:“不客气”
You could just say, "You're welcome."
那么 如果麦特不能导引 那他不是...
So if Mat can't channel, then he's not the...
那一直只是暗影之城的黑暗
It was just the darkness from Shadow City all along?
我不知道 他比他看起来强多了
I don't know. He's stronger than he has any right to be.
否则那把匕♥首♥几周前就吞噬他了
If he weren't, that dagger would've consumed him weeks ago.
你得小心
You have to be careful.
你得盯着他
You have to watch him.
我治愈了他和匕♥首♥间的联♥系♥
I've healed him of his connection to the dagger,
但匕♥首♥吸食了他内心的黑暗 正如他吸食黑暗一样
but it was feeding off the darkness in him as much as he was off it.
如果他再碰到匕♥首♥
If he touches it again...
他可能会永远迷失
...he may be lost forever.
-你当然来了 -奈妮薇
- Of course. - Nynaeve.
-建造者 -你怎么找到他们的
Builder. How did you find them?
有一个更好的问题
A better question might be
为什么你看到麦特心中的黑暗不立刻来找我
why didn't you find me as soon as you saw the darkness in Mat?
你的自尊心差点害死你的朋友
Your pride would have killed your friend.
如果乡贤是你的头衔 我建议你动动脑子
If Wisdom is the title you claim I suggest you start using some.
我希望你像我们一样参加白塔评议会
I wish you'd take meetings in the Tower like the rest of us.
我已经在路上很多年了 麦根 你就别难为我了
I've been on the road for years, Maigan. Don't begrudge me this.
我时间有限
My time is limited.
我不想浪费时间去想象 你在评议会的表现会给你带来怎样的命运
I don't enjoy wasting it, imagining your fate after that display in the Hall.
史汪失去了控制
Siuan's losing her grip.
失去理智 还是权力
On sanity... or power?
今天一个绿宗代表红宗发言了 你也是
A Green spoke on behalf of a Red today. And so did you.
全世界都疯了
The whole world's gone mad.
船只消失在西海岸
Ships are disappearing off the West Coast.
艾伊尔人出现在世界之脊的这一侧
Aiel have been spotted this side of the Spine.
兽魔人入侵了两河 一个两仪师弄沉了塔伦渡口
Trollocs invaded the Two Rivers. And an Aes Sedai sank the Taren Ferry.
你的信息网越来越强了
Your informant network has improved.
我们以你的名义送钱过去 作为补偿
We've sent money on your behalf as recompence.
兽魔人到底是怎么悄无声息地到达了两河的
How exactly did the Trollocs reach the Two Rivers undetected?
我不知道
I don't know.
不止是玉座想知道
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表