剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
这个人已经重生
This man has been born again.
他被称为龙
And him, they named Dragon.
你们必须找到转生真龙 并让世界做好准备追随他
You must find the Dragon Reborn, and prepare the world to follow.
是真的吧 他们说会导引的男人就会这样
It's true, isn't it? What they say about men who can channel.
他们最终会变得疯狂 杀了曾经爱过的人
That eventually they go so mad they kill everyone they've ever loved.
是的
It is.
你没有战胜暗帝 你释放了他最强的部下
We didn't defeat the Dark One, we set his strongest lieutenant free.
告诉他们我死在这里了
Tell them I died here.
那可是兰飞尔 弃光魔使中最危险的人物
That is Lanfear, the most dangerous of the Forsaken.
"夜之女 重行于世"
Daughter of the Night. She walks again.
在最后战争的战场上
And when we fight the Last Battle,
你会是我们武器库中最强大的武器
you will be the greatest weapon in our arsenal.
不应该有人拥有如此强大的力量
No one should have that much power.
你要么欣然接受 要么心怀恐惧
You can either embrace what you are, or fear it.
我不知道我到那儿时还能否导引
You don't know if I'll be able to channel when I get there.
亲爱的 我已经让你背负 这个重担20年了
I've let you carry this burden for 20 years, love.
姐妹 你不再是一个人了
You're not in this alone any longer, sister.
我们走
Let's go.
沐瑞·达欧催 如果你爱过我 别这样
Moiraine Damodred, if you have ever loved me, don't do this.
我命令你 关闭道门
I command you to close the Waygate.
玉座不在时 撰史者统治白塔
The Keeper rules the Tower when the Amyrlin is away.
你知道 如果她失势 你会跟她一起失势
You know, if she falls you'll fall with her.
你觉得有没有可能 是有人使用了至上力强迫她写的
Do you think it might look like this if a Weave of Compulsion was being used?
那意味着白塔中 已经有人宣誓效忠黑暗
It would mean that someone in the Tower has sworn to the dark.
两仪师利亚熏 她跟这事有什么关系
Liandrin Sedai. How is she a part of this?
她是个暗黑之友
She's a Darkfriend.
但那意味着
But that means...
黑宗 那我们所有姐妹的处境都极其危险
Black Ajah. Then all of our sisters are in grave danger.
伊煞梅尔释放了我们
Ishamael let us out.
魔格丁
Moghedien.
你和伊煞梅尔总是离真龙太近了
You and Ishamael were always too close to the Dragon.
这种失败可不关我们其他人的事
The rest of us don't share that failing.
他现在是我们的 他们五个人都是
He's ours now. All five of them are.
是时候了 吾母
It's time, Mother.
她不会有事的
She'll be all right.
今天的事与她无关
Today isn't about her.
玉座要求评议会召集♥会♥议
The Amyrlin's requested a Sitting of the Hall.
她要你出席
She's called you to the floor.
正好 我也有几件事 要在评议会上说
I have a few matters I'd like to raise before the Hall myself.
我们支持你 姐妹 不管你面临什么指控
We stand with you, sister, no matter the charges.
我们要去哪里 还有为什么
Where are we going? And why?
永远要做最坏的打算 我的姐♥妹♥们♥
Always plan for the worst, my sisters.
这样所有的惊喜都是令人愉快的
That way all of your surprises will be pleasant ones.
如果其他人和利亚熏是一伙的呢
What if the others are working with Liandrin?
让我们陪你一起去吧
Let us stand with you.
你们知道若没有正当理由 男人是不得进入评议会的
You know men can't enter the Hall without just cause.
吾母已经封锁评议会 只有守护者可以参加
Mother has closed it to all who are non-Sitters.
她对红宗另有计划
And she has a plan for the Reds.
我们准备好了 伊冯
We are ready, Ihvon. Hmm?
吾母下令此次会议无关人等不得进入
Mother has deemed this a Sitting Sealed to the Hall...
红宗也不例外
and to the Red Ajah.
所有守护者都有权在评议会上发言
Every Sitter has the right to speak in the Hall.
根据传统 只有11位守护者能进入
Only 11 Sitters are required by tradition.
两仪师利亚熏今天将代表红宗发言 但你们不能在场旁听
Liandrin Sedai will speak for the Reds today, but you will not hear her.
所有人请注意 她来了
Attend you all. She comes.
封印守护者 塔瓦隆之焰
The Watcher of the Seals, the Flame of Tar Valon,
玉座猊下
the Amyrlin Seat.
两仪师利亚熏 你知道我今天为什么叫你来吗
Liandrin Sedai, do you know why I have called you here today?
因为你想让我闭嘴
Because you wish to silence me.
我从没讨好过你 这不是什么秘密
It's no secret I've never courted your favor.
而且 坦白说 我对此很庆幸
And frankly, I'm glad of it,
因为我知道我将要对你做什么
knowing what I now do about you.
吾母 我指控你 违反了白塔的习俗和律法
I accuse you, Mother, of breaking Tower custom and law.
那你继续说吧 女儿 我会回答任何质疑
Then continue, Daughter, and I will answer.
两仪师是不能说谎的
An Aes Sedai cannot lie.
一个月前 出于某种未知的目的 吾母派了13位姐妹
A month ago, Mother called 13 sisters to Cairhien,
前往凯瑞安
for some unknown purpose.
在随后的混乱中 城市被烧毁
In the chaos that followed, as the city burned,
很明显吾母见过了两仪师沐瑞
it became clear that Mother had met Moiraine Sedai,
而此前 她已被逐出白塔
whom she banished from the Tower,
同时还见了一个会导引的年轻男人
and a young man who could channel.
兰德·亚瑟 他自称是法美镇的转生真龙
Rand al'Thor, who proclaimed himself Dragon Reborn in Falme.
吾母见过他
Mother met him.
而这个男人 正是白塔理应关押和控制的对象
The man this Tower is duty-bound to cage and control.
但吾母主动放走了他
Mother willingly let him escape.
如果你有证据 能证明这些指控的真实性
If you have proof that these accusations were true,
那么评议会别无选择 只能限制我的权力
then the Hall would have no choice but to restrict my authority,
颁布忏悔令 甚至推♥翻♥我
decree a penance, or even depose me.
但 我知道一件这里的大部分女人 都不知道的事
But I know what most women in this Hall do not...
那就是你 利亚熏·吉拉莱 可以违背三誓
that you, Liandrin Guirale, can break the Three Oaths.
你已经宣誓效忠暗影
You have sworn yourself to the Shadow.
你是暗黑之友
You are a Darkfriend.
真是一派胡言
Well, this is madness.
看到为了堵我的嘴 她能做出什么事了吧
You see what she will do to silence me?
你没有证据
You have no proof.
评议会传唤奈妮薇·爱米拉
The Hall calls Nynaeve al'Meara to the floor...
她曾被利亚熏绑♥架♥并卖♥♥给了霄辰
...whom Liandrin kidnapped and sold to the Seanchan.
好吧
Well...
我总得一试
I tried.
你竟敢在评议会里 对姐♥妹♥们♥使用至上力
You dare use the Power against your sisters in this Hall?
你背叛了我们所有人
You have betrayed us all.
现在你将被审判和静断
And now you will be tried, stilled,
并且在你死之前
and give up every member of...
供出所有黑宗的成员
...the Black Ajah before you die.
你说得对
You're right!
我会的
I will!
加入我 现在
Join me now!
埃拉娜 我们来了
Alanna! We're coming! Alanna!
我们来了
Alanna! We're coming!
退后 离门远点
Stand back! Get away from the door.
你们休想越过我们
You will not pass us.
你们想看着你们的两仪师被杀死吗 笨蛋
Do you want your Aes Sedai killed, you fool?
快让开
Move!
再快点
评议会上发生了什么 我们应该去帮玉座
What's happening in the Hall? We should help the Amyrlin.
这就是在帮她
We are.
墙的另一边是第十三藏书室
On the other side of this wall is the 13th Depository.
我以为它不存在
I thought it didn't exist.
里面放的是我们最强大的 特法器和超法器
Inside are our strongest sa'angreal and ter'angreal.
我一个人保护不了这些
I can't protect these alone.
我们在这里能信任的人不多了
There are few we can trust here.
别挡路 让开
Out of our way. Move!
感谢光明 洁安
Thank the Light. Jeaine.
加丝玛 帮我们进去
Chesmal. Help us get inside.
不
No.
我已经杀了你的护♥法♥ 我会连你一起杀了
I've killed your Warders, I'll kill you too.
是的 我能感觉到 我能感觉到他们快死了
Oh, yes, I can feel it. I can feel them dying.
这感觉太美妙了
It's so good.
她 她也是黑宗的人
She's... She's Black Ajah, too.
吾母要我们保护这些法器
Mother has asked us to protect these objects.
不管是谁或是什么东西来抢 都要不惜一切代价守住
Whatever the cost, no matter who or what comes for them.
维林 终于啊
Oh, Verin, finally.
我终于不用再听你胡说八道了
Finally, I don't have to listen to your bullshit anymore.
治愈我
跟我连结
Link with me.
回去
快 去码头
Quick, get to the docks.
怎么会有这么多人宣誓效忠暗影
How can so many be sworn to the Shadow?
找到她们
Find them!
分头行动 我们不能让她们离开城市
Split up. We cannot let them leave this city.
艾迪莉丝
Adeleas...
你是谁
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表