剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们找了20年 我们却弄丢了他们
Twenty years we hunted, and we lost them.
我们抓到了一个自称是转生真龙的男人
We captured a man calling himself the Dragon Reborn.
法律适用于我们 也适用于他
The law applies to us just as much as it does to him.
你触碰了真源
You reached out and you touched the Source.
不
No...!
你已经彻底回不去了
You'll never be the same.
导引给我看吧 女孩
Channel for me, girl.
光明啊 保护我
Light protect me.
你是什么
What are you?!
男人和女人 一旦尝到了至上力的滋味
Men, women both, once they've tasted the Power,
如果他们之间的联♥系♥被切断了 就相当于死亡
if they're cut off from it, it's no life anymore.
我们得让麦特远离那些女人
We have to keep Mat away from those women.
如果他们到了 我会知道的
If they've arrived, I'll know.
但你会告诉我吗
But will you tell me?
我不知道我们能不能信任她
I don't know if we can trust her.
不要小看白塔里的这些女人
Do not underestimate the women in this Tower.
她们每个人都有自己的目标 有自己的事务
Each of them has her own goal, her own agenda.
玉座从凯姆琳回来了
The Amyrlin's returning from Caemlyn.
她叫我们去评议会大厅 去为洛根的事负责
She's summoned us to the Hall to answer for Logain.
她气坏了
She's out for blood.
起来吧 史汪
Up you get, Siuan.
-鱼在动了吗 爸爸 -是的 它们浮在水面上了
Are the fish stirring, Papa? Aye. Kissing the surface.
跳起来吃早餐吗
Jumping for their breakfast?
-那我们最好抓住它们 -赶在其他混♥蛋♥动手前
Best we catch them, then. Before some other bastard does.
来吧
Come on.
史汪
- Siuan.
没人看见
- Nobody saw.
只有我们俩 在看不见 村庄的地方 这就是规矩
Just the two of us. Out of sight of the village. That's the rule.
但是爸爸...
- But, Papa...
一个聪明的女人知道自己的底线
- A wise woman knows the breaking point of her line.
别试探自己的运气
Don't push yours.
一周前 你解不开这些结
You couldn't unravel them knots a week ago.
你越来越厉害了
You're getting better.
爸爸
Papa?
每天练习撒饵、解结
Practice your lures and your knots every day.
别偷懒 用至上力代替
Don't get lazy and...and use the power instead.
你自己一个人怎么捕鱼
How will you get the catch in by yourself?
我会搞定的
I'll manage.
但你没有船、没有房♥子
But without the boat and the house?
别担心我了
Don't you worry yourself about me.
我什么时候能回家
When can I come home?
等你这样的女孩能在提尔安全生活的时候
When it's safe in Tear for girls like you.
跟我一起走吧 爸爸
Come with me, Papa.
姑娘 我不能这样做 就跟鱼不能碰到月亮一样
Lass...I'd no more do that than a fish could touch the moon.
鱼每晚都能碰到月亮的倒影
Fish touch the moon's reflection every night.
明白了吧
See?
你太聪明了 不适合这地方
Too bloody clever for this place.
你该走了
Time to go.
我不属于那里 不属于白塔
I don't belong there. At the White Tower.
我应该和你一起在这里
I should be here with you.
史汪
Siuan.
看着我
Look at me.
你会做出一番丰功伟绩
You're gonna do great things.
如果有哪个混♥蛋♥想羞辱你
And if any of them bastards tries to shame you,
你就让他们看看你的厉害
you show them who you are.
史汪桑辰
Siuan Sanche.
河的女儿
Daughter of the river.
如梭子鱼般聪明
Clever as a pike.
如潮汐般
Strong...
强大
as the tides.
时光之轮
第一季第六集
全体注意
Attend you, all.
她来了
She comes.
封印的守护者
The Watcher of the Seals,
塔瓦隆之焰 玉座猊下
the Flame of Tar Valon, the Amyrlin Seat.
带伪龙进来
Bring the false Dragon.
为什么要锁住这个男人
Why is this man chained?
他已经被驯御了 没有威胁了
Gentled as he is, he... poses no threat.
洛根埃布尔拉
Logain Ablar.
你知道自己为什么在这里吗
Do you know why you're here?
你知道在离这座塔更远的地方
Do you know what they say about you,
是如何评价你们两仪师的吗
Aes Sedai, the further you get from this Tower?
人们说你们很弱
That you are weak.
比以往任何时候都弱
Weaker than you have ever been.
一百年前 如果有人站出来说
A hundred years ago, if a man stood up and said
他要去白塔 推♥翻♥玉座的统治
he was going to the White Tower to throw the Amyrlin Seat from her throne,
没有人会追随他
no one would follow.
哪怕他只是提建议 人们也会杀了他
They'd kill me for even suggesting it.
但当我说我要来找你的时候
But when I said I was coming for you...
我用一年的时间就组建好了军队
...I had an army at my back within the year.
甚至你们炫耀战利品的小游♥行♥
And even your little parade, showing off your prize...
你知道人们会记住什么吗
You know what the people will remember?
他们会记住一个男人和九个女人战斗
They will remember that one man fought against nine women,
九个强大的两仪师
nine mighty Aes Sedai,
我甚至还杀死了一个绿宗的婊♥子♥
and that I still staked that Green bitch to the wall.
不管这个大厅和这座城市以外的人怎么说...
Whatever they say outside this Hall, this city...
我没那么容易上当
...I am not so easily fooled.
如果你想寻求死亡的解脱
If it's the release of death you seek...
不管你说出什么蠢话
you won't find it here.
都不会在这里找到
No matter what foulness you spill.
所有伪龙
You will serve as an example
以及胆敢导引的男人将以你为鉴
to all other false Dragons and men who dare to channel.
你会安然度过余生 被人观察研究
You will live out your days, watched and studied,
永不自♥由♥
never free,
直到你完全迷失在疯狂之中
until you lose yourself entirely to the madness.
这是我的判决
This is my judgment.
带他离开
Remove him.
杀了我
Kill me.
拜托杀了我 我求你了
Please kill me. I beg you.
不
No. No. Kill me.
请杀了我
Please!
我求你了
I beg you!
杀了我吧
Kill me!
拜托 杀了我
Please! Kill me!
杀了我
Kill me!
利亚熏
Liandrin.
埃拉娜
Alanna.
沐瑞
Moiraine.
上前
Approach.
其他人以光明之名现在离开吧
The rest of you, depart now in the Light.
那个人应该在我面前得到公平的审判 而不是直接处刑
That man deserved a fair trial before me, not battlefield justice.
吾母 我们当时别无选择
We had no choice, Mother.
他当时是我见过的最强大的男人
He was the most powerful man I've ever seen.
他很幸运能活着
He's lucky to be alive.
利亚熏 你多年前就拿走了披肩
You took the shawl many years ago, Liandrin.
你忘记你的训练了吗
Have you forgotten your training?
先护盾
Shield first,
再驯御 最后才是杀戮
gentle second, kill last of all.
但你没看见他对她做了什么
But you didn't see what he did to her!
吾母 原谅我
Forgive me, Mother.
我请求玉座的宽恕
I beg the Amyrlin's clemency.
凯勒尼因保护我们而死
Kerene died to protect us
因为她知道伪龙过于强大
because she knew that the false Dragon was too strong.
利亚熏做了正确的选择
Liandrin made the right choice.
我们都做了正确的选择
We all did.
如果我们不驯御他
If we hadn't tamed him,
我们所有的姐妹都会被杀死 不仅仅是凯勒尼
Mother, all of our sisters would've been killed, not just Kerene.
我们的法律不是用来保护我们的性命的
Our laws don't exist to protect our lives,
也不是为了让我们舒服
our comforts.
这些法律的存在 是为了保护我们的人♥民♥免受我们的伤害
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表