剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
你们跟我走
You're coming with me, the four of you.
前情提要
你们的生活不会像你们想象的那样
Your life isn't going to be what you thought.
法达拉一直并且永远能保护自己
Fal Dara always has and always will be able to protect its own.
你的力量可能不够强大
Your power may not have been strong enough.
你和我的姐♥妹♥们♥在白塔训练多年
You spent many years training with my sisters at the White Tower.
暗帝开始使用道来转移军队
The Dark One has begun to use the Ways to move his armies.
-我刚刚看见帕登范从我们身边走过 -卖♥♥货郎
I could've sworn I just saw Padan Fain walk past us. - The peddler?
-麦特 -麦特
- Mat! - Mat!
如果他是真龙怎么办
What if it's him?
让真龙转向暗影的结果我们承受不起
One thing we cannot afford is for the Dragon to turn to the Shadow.
我不想让你们去送死
I don't want you to die.
但不管你们谁去世界之眼
But whichever of you goes to the Eye of the World
只要不是真龙 都会死在那里
and is not the Dragon, you will die there.
我们离开两河 是为了保护我们爱的人
We left the Two Rivers to protect the people we love.
不惜一切代价
No matter the cost.
但他们都相互连结 四个人都是
But they're all linked, all four of them.
-这不寻常吗 -很不寻常
- Is that unusual? - Very.
千年一遇的最强大的导引者
The most powerful channeler we've seen in a thousand years.
导引给我看吧 女孩
Channel for me, girl.
光明啊 保护我 你是什么
Light protect me. What are you?
你是没有王国的国王
You are a king without a kingdom.
马吉尔被妖境吞噬了
Malkier was taken by the Blight so long ago.
不
No!
沐瑞掩盖了我们的约缚
Moiraine masked our bond.
我不明白
I don't understand.
-她走了 -一个人走了
- She left. - By herself?
兰德
Rand.
你是转生真龙
You are the Dragon Reborn.
三千年前
不行
No.
蕾特拉 我们…
Latra, we--
你已经陈述了你的情况 而我们给出了答案
You have presented your case and you have our answer.
所以就这样了
So, that's it then?
你会把两仪师分成两派 男人对抗女人
You would break the Aes Sedai in two? Men against women?
是你把我们分开了
It's you who breaks us.
你不能阻止我
You can't stop me.
我不能
I can't.
我们现在有机会
We have a chance, here
做些以前从未做过的事
to do something that's never been done before--
将暗帝囚禁起来
to cage the Dark One,
阻止他的影响再次触及这个世界
to stop His influence from touching this world ever again.
你和我成为两仪师时 我们宣誓要服务众生
When you and I became Aes Sedai, we swore an oath to serve all.
你打算怎么做 这只服务于你的骄傲
What you plan to do? It serves only your pride.
你错了
You're wrong.
你把至上力真源暴露在暗帝面前
You expose the very source of the One Power to Him.
如果他触碰并腐蚀了真源 你的至上力就会失控
If He touches and corrupts it, your Power will be out of control.
它会不受约束地运行
It will run unchecked.
你和你的人会让我们一夜重回千年前
You and your men could throw us back a thousand years or more.
如果你肯帮我们 就不会失败
If you help us, we won't fail.
我们会留下来 尽我们所能收拾残局
We will remain, to pick up the pieces as best we can if you do.
怎么了
What's wrong?
想想看 世界的命运是在育儿室里决定的
To think, the fate of the world was decided in a nursery.
我们并未在这里做出决定
Nothing was decided here.
当你面对他时 决定完全取决于你
The decision rests solely with you, when you face Him.
这只是不完美的
This is just an imperfect,
不知所措的女人试图提醒她的老朋友
overwhelmed woman trying to remind her old friend
他并非所向披靡
that he's not invincible.
愿光明与你同在
Light be with you,
路斯瑟林特拉蒙
Lews Therin Telamon,
转生真龙
Dragon Reborn.
你也是 蕾特拉波沙尔迪科姆
And you, Latra Posae Decume,
塔梅林玉座
Tamyrlin Seat,
火焰的守护者
Watcher of the Flame.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
亲爱的 爸爸在这里
Sweetheart, daddy's here.
今天我会为你创造一个安全的世界
Today I make the world safe for you.
时光之轮
第一季第八集
他怎么了
What happened to him?
边境国的男孩们
Boys from the Borderlands
有时喜欢在妖境测试自己
sometimes like to test themselves against the Blight.
他们通常只能想想而已
And they usually come up wanting.
别碰他
Don't touch him.
别碰这里任何东西
Don't touch anything here.
妖境是腐烂之地 从暗帝的监狱蔓延开来
The Blight is a rot which spreads from the Dark One's prison
它们会消耗所及之处的一切
and consumes everything in its path.
包括陷入其中的年轻人
Including young men in way over their heads.
你知道我们不能去
You know we can't go.
我们不知道他们在哪里 他们要去哪里
We have no idea where they are, where they're going.
听我说 只有沐瑞知道
Only Moiraine does.
我们会死在妖境里
We'll die in the Blight.
我爱他 佩林
I love him, Perrin.
我也爱他
So do I.
我们没事了吗
Are we all right?
我们一直都没事
We'll always be all right.
很好
Good.
我们离得越来越近了
We're getting closer.
我们可以在这里休息
We can rest here.
只能休息半个小时 不能更久了
For half an hour, no more.
-那些是什么 -马吉尔的七塔
What are those? The Seven Towers of Malkier.
马吉尔
Malkier?
那就是岚出生的地方
That's where Lan said he was born.
看起来已经这样一千年了
It looks like it's been that way a thousand years.
最多四十年
Forty at most.
三年前 它离塔文隘口还有数里之远
Three years ago, it was miles from Tarwin's Gap.
这是暗帝力量增强的信♥号♥♥之一
It's just another sign that the Dark One's strength is building.
那很难吗
- Was it hard?
什么
- What?
把他留在那里
To leave him behind.
给你
Here.
喝点吧
Have some of that.
你得保持体力
You need to keep up your strength.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你能通过约缚感受到什么吗
Can you feel anything through the bond?
她不希望被人跟踪
She doesn't want to be followed.
不想让人知道她面对着什么
Not to what she's facing now.
兽魔人袭击两河以后
After the Trolloc attack in the Two Rivers,
我跟着你的时候
when I followed you...
我跟踪的不是你
It wasn't you who I tracked.
是她
It was her.
她有一种气场
She has a tell.
我可以给你展示怎么做
I can show you how.
你会让我一个人去吗
You would let me go without you?
你把他带回来
You bring him back.
你是个很了不起的女人 乡贤
You are a remarkable woman, Wisdom.
乡贤永远都不会结婚
A Wisdom never weds.
但如果我去塔瓦隆
But if I go to Tar Valon,
那我可能就不会是乡贤了
it may be I'll be something other than a Wisdom.
我会讨厌你选择的那个男人
I will hate the man you choose.
因为他不是我
Because he is not me.
如果他能逗你笑的话 我会爱他的
And I will love him if he makes you smile.
你像朝阳一样美丽
You are as beautiful as the sunrise.
像战士一样凶悍
You are as fierce as a warrior.
你是一头雌狮 乡贤
You are a lioness, Wisdom.
告诉我怎么找到他们
Tell me how to find them.
怎么了
What?
你梦到了什么
What did you dream?
梦有重要的意义 特别是在这里 离他这么近的地方
Dreams have great meaning, especially here, so close to his touch.
是暗帝 他知道我们的位置 他来了
It was the Dark One. He knows where we are. He's coming.
我没想到会是你
I wouldn't have expected it would be you.
好了 这样好多了
There. That's better.
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表