剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
真龙已经转生 而它就在你们之中
The Dragon has been born again, and it's one of you.
我们唯一的机会就是去白塔
Our only chance is to reach the White Tower
找两仪师其他的姐♥妹♥们♥
and the other sisters of the Aes Sedai.
这种力量
This power,
服务于女人
it's meant for women.
这到底是怎么回事 走吧 我会找到你的
What in Light's name? Go. I'll find you.
我听说过两仪师和她的护♥法♥之间的约缚
I've heard about the bond between an Aes Sedai and her Warder.
你们肯定听说过匠民吧
Surely you've heard of the Tinkers.
偷你的黄金和孩子的人
The people who steal your gold and your children.
我看见了你们 在我的梦里 你们五个人
- I see you in my dreams-- all five of you--
但只有你们中的一个重要 只有你们中的一个才是
but only one of you matters. - Only one of you can be it.
-五个 -是什么
- Five? - Be what?
真龙
- The Dragon.
你们逃不出隐妖的手掌的
You can't outrun a Fade.
她是暗黑之友 孩子
She's a Darkfriend, boy.
沐瑞两仪师
Moiraine Sedai.
利亚熏两仪师
Liandrin Sedai.
我们抓到了一个自称是转生真龙的男人
We captured a man calling himself the Dragon Reborn.
海丹
他摧毁了城门
He destroyed the gates.
他的军队无处不在
His army's everywhere.
吾王 我们得带您远离他
My king, we need to get you away from here.
-不 跟我来 -走
- No. Come with me. - Go!
你永远都不会戴上银质王冠
You will never wear the silver crown.
王冠
The crown?
对于转生真龙来说 王冠有什么意义
What does a crown mean to the Dragon Reborn?
你...
You...
你真♥相♥信传言
you really believe it, don't you?
算了吧 洛根
Be done with it, Logain.
我给白塔传了信
I sent word to the White Tower.
两仪师会来找你的
The Aes Sedai will come for you.
那些女人...
Those women.
她们应该追随我 而不是反抗我
They should be following me, not fighting me.
但她们很害怕
But they are afraid.
害怕真龙会再次毁灭世界
Afraid the Dragon will break the world again,
让我们重蹈覆辙 就像上一位真龙一样
throw us back thousands of years, just like the last one did.
她们忘了真龙在毁灭世界的同时
They forget the Dragon is just as likely
也有可能拯救世界
to save the world as break it.
你不需要说服这个男人任何事
You don't need to convince this man of anything.
他不配
He's beneath you.
杀了他
Kill him.
你想杀了他吗
You would like that.
你已经疯了
You've gone mad already.
他会背叛你的
He'll betray you.
就像你的父母一样
Just like your parents.
就像你的姐妹一样
Just like your sister.
他们都不知道你是谁
None of them understand who you are,
不知道你会成为什么人
what you're going to be.
我身边的人都有一席之地
There's a place for anyone at my side.
甚至是我的敌人
Even my enemies.
上一代真龙毁灭了世界
The last Dragon broke the world.
但我会约束住这能力
But I plan to bind it.
时光之轮
谢谢你 凯勒尼
Thank you, Kerene.
你击退过军队
You've held back armies.
治愈一处伤口不应该让你紧张啊
Healing one wound shouldn't have strained you.
不是伤口的问题
It hasn't.
是那个人
He has.
我想见见这个伪龙
I want to meet this false Dragon.
他可能是伪龙 但有成千上万的人追随他
He may be false, but there are thousands following him,
-真正的信徒 -但你不相信 对吧
true believers. But you don't believe it, do you?
只有利亚熏 埃拉娜和我
Only Liandrin, Alanna and I are strong enough
有足够的能力启用护盾不让他使用至上力
to shield him from using the One Power.
即便如此 我们也必须两人一组操作
Even then, we have to work in pairs.
他能听到我们说话吗
Can he hear us?
你也好呀
Hello to you, too.
我们用空气编织塞住了他的耳朵
We plugged his ears with weaves of air.
我听说他征服了半个海丹 而且获得了国王的支持
I heard he conquered half of Ghealdan and had the king himself at his back.
你们怎么抓到他的
How did you get to him?
用了一个你也会同意的计划
A plan after your own heart.
我们悄悄潜入他的营地 趁他睡觉的时候对他用了护盾
We crept into his camp and shielded him as he slept.
一道闪电划过 他军队的人全跑去找妈妈了
A little lightning, and his army all ran home to their mothers.
希望如此吧 我安排了护♥法♥巡逻 如果有人接近 他们会告诉我们的
Let's hope so. I've set wards. They'll let us know if anyone approaches.
那疯狂呢 他现在状态有多糟
And the madness. How far gone is he?
他跟任何能导引的男人一样 甚至更糟
He's the same as any man who can channel, worse even.
他自称为真龙 试图前往白塔
He actually proclaimed himself the Dragon and tried to march on the Tower.
我们不需要审判 即可做出适当的惩罚
And we don't need a trial to mete out the proper punishment.
玉座命令我们把他带回白塔接受审判
The Amyrlin Seat commanded us to bring him to the Tower for trial.
她会决定如何对待他 不是我们决定
She will decide what he deserves, not us.
我已经恢复了足够的力量
I've regained enough strength.
我来分担重担吧
Let me share the burden.
不愧是沐瑞啊
That's Moiraine for you,
大公无私
selfless to a fault.
我们不能让护盾有任何间隙
We can't afford any gaps in the shield.
等你的护盾就位后 利亚熏再收掉她的
Liandrin will wait to drop hers until yours is in place.
你现在感觉到了吗 那只是他一半的力量
You feel it now? That's half his power.
你还是会放低那边肩膀
You're still dropping that shoulder.
现在就累了可为时尚早啊
It's too early to be so tired.
白塔的生活怎么样
How's life at the Tower?
问题越来越多了
More problems.
很少有两仪师来处理这些问题
Fewer Aes Sedai to handle them.
-玉座呢 -还坐镇呢
And the Amyrlin Seat? Still seated.
虽然不喜欢沐瑞
Not any fonder of Moiraine, though.
我听说她威胁要亲自送你们俩回家
I heard her threaten to fetch you two home personally.
我永远都搞不懂你挑选旅伴的品味
Do you know, I never really understood your taste in traveling companions.
她不是旅伴
- She's not a companion.
与她作伴可不太愉快
She's barely company.
可能也像驴一样倔吧
Probably stubborn as a mule,
-看这儿 -小把戏
too. Cheap trick.
我以为轮到你去了
I thought the next shift was yours.
沐瑞顶替你了吗
Did Moiraine step in for you?
如果她不小心的话 会赢得你的芳心
If she's not careful, she's going to win you over.
我只是很尊重沐瑞两仪师 除此别无他想
I have nothing but respect for Moiraine Sedai.
那我相信你们的轮班时间很快就能结束
Well, I'm sure your shifts together will pass quickly then.
即使我们有共同点 我也永远都不会知道
Even if we had something in common, I'd never know it.
和一个什么都不说的人对话很难
It's hard having a conversation with someone who won't say anything.
岚要是想的话也会什么都不说
Lan is just as bad when he wants to be.
你能想象他们的晚餐吗
Can you imagine their dinners?
利亚熏的影响力越来越大了
Liandrin is gaining traction with the others.
未经审判 我们不会驯御洛根
We won't gentle Logain without a trial.
有传言说 红宗在乡村都是这样做的
Rumor has it the Reds have been doing just that across the countryside.
即使是利亚熏也不会违背玉座的旨意
Even Liandrin won't cross the Amyrlin Seat.
玉座不在这儿
The Amyrlin isn't here.
-你得... -我保证 我会好好休息
And you need to...And I promise I'll get some rest.
你比以前更爱操心了
You worry more than you used to.
我睡得更少了
I sleep less...
所以我有时间思考
so I have the time.
你睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
我没睡
I didn't.
听我说 我不相信这群人
Look, I don't trust these people.
他们有些东西没有...
There's something about them that doesn't...
如果我们中任何一个觉得我们应该走 那我们就走 没有问题
If either of us feels like we should go, we go, no questions,
好吗
all right?
我们向东走 去塔瓦隆
We're heading east for Tar Valon.
欢迎你们加入 只要你们能忍♥受我们
You're welcome to join us...for as long as you can stand us.
你们怎么知道我们不是强盗 或者更坏的人呢
How do you know we aren't bandits or worse?
你们衣衫褴褛地在卡拉兰草原流浪
You were wandering the Caralain Plain in rags
没有食物 也没有钱
without food or gold.
如果你们是强盗 那你们可不是很厉害的那种
If you're bandits, you're not very good ones.
很少有村民从迷雾山脉下来
It's not often villagers come down from the Mountains of Mist.
我们来自于白桥
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表