剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
暗帝苏醒
The Dark One is waking.
但有一个人可以与他对抗
But there will be one who can stand against him.
-接下来去哪儿 -两河
Where next? The Two Rivers.
传言说那儿有四个时轴 年龄都符合
There are rumors of four ta'veren there, all the right age.
奈妮薇 她觉得如果我跟她修♥炼♥ 我能掌握听风
Nynaeve. She thinks I'll be able to listen to the wind if I work with her.
做乡贤就要孤独终老
It's a lonely life, being a Wisdom.
我爱你
- I love you.
我知道
- I know.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
听起来不对劲
It sounds wrong.
你们来了 第二天就发生了这些事
You show up. Then these things the next day.
他们和我一样 都是为你们而来
They're here for the same reason as I am.
真龙已经转生
The Dragon has been born again.
而它就在你们之中
And it's one of you.
我们现在就走
We leave now.
最高指挥官送来的
From the Lord, Captain.
庆祝您今日的胜利
For your victory today.
愿您一直行于圣光之中 先生
May you always walk in the Light, sir.
你试过这道菜吗
Have you ever tried this?
这道菜有一点残忍♥
There's a brutality to the dish.
因为其味道不仅仅来自于鸟
Because the flavor doesn't come only from the bird.
它的骨头、嘴和脚会割伤你的嘴巴内部
Its bones and beak and feet cut the inside of your mouth.
不是很疼 刚好足以让你流血
Not so much that it hurts. Just enough that you bleed.
别害怕 姑娘
Don't be afraid, girl.
两仪师应该比其他任何人都清楚
An Aes Sedai should know, above all others,
有时残忍♥是实现仁慈的唯一途径
that, sometimes, brutality is the only path to mercy.
时光之轮
第一季第二集
还有多少时间
How much time?
时间不够了
Not enough.
那我们得动作再快点
Then we need to move faster.
收缰
Draw rein.
城镇就在前方 但我们最好藏在房♥子里
The town's just up there. Would it not be a good idea to head inside some walls?
墙可阻挡不了兽魔人 他们只害怕深水
Walls won't stop Trollocs. The only thing they fear is deep water.
难怪他们身上有股尿味
No wonder they smell like piss.
你们把我吵醒了
Well, you've woken me then.
-我们需要立刻渡过塔伦河 -当然了 小姐
We need to cross the Taren, immediately. Of course, mistress. Of course.
我儿子很快就会来 然后我们…
My son will be here soon, and then we can...
等我们到达对岸 再给你双倍的钱
Twice that when we're safely on the other side.
我说得不够清楚吗
Have I not made myself clear?
你这样的女人应该很少被人拒绝吧
You're not the type of woman that hears no often?
确实
I am not.
快来 现在快走
Come. Quickly now.
他们是什么啊
What-what are they?
暗帝的仆人 隐妖的骑手
Servants of the Dark. The riders of Fade.
隐妖可以迫使兽魔人做大多数事
A Fade can force a Trolloc to do most things,
但他们不会过河 来吧 我们带你安全前往下一座城镇
but they won't cross that river. Come, we'll take you safely to the next town.
什么 不要 我的家人在呢
What? No. No! My family!
-现在不能回去 -我儿子已经在来的路上了
- There's no going back now, master. - My son is on his way already.
他一会儿就到 帮帮我 我们不能丢下他
He'll be there in a moment. You have to help me! We can't leave him!
如果你回去 你会让他们有办法跟着我们 我不允许这种事发生
If you go back, you'll give them a way to follow us. I can't allow it.
不 这是让我儿子过河的唯一方法
No. No! It's the only way to get my son across!
白袍众是对的
The Whitecloaks are right.
-你们这些两仪师都是怪物 -站住
You Aes Sedai, you're monsters! - Stop!
别
- Don't!
拜托
-我们得帮他 他… -他已经被吸走了
We need to help him. He's...He's gone.
这能减慢他们的速度 但不能阻止他们
This will slow them, not stop them.
他们到达另一个路口前 我们能甩掉他们
We can lose them before they reach another crossing,
但我们得动作快点
but we need to move fast.
-来吧 -来 我们走
- Come on. - Come on. Let's go.
我们甩掉他们了
We've lost them.
快来 我们要趁机找个地方休息
Come, we'll find a place to rest while we can.
小心点 各位
Be careful, everyone.
这个世界上还有比兽魔人更危险的东西
There are things more dangerous than Trollocs in this world.
它们需要力量
They need their strength.
你也需要
So do you.
想象一下 要是奈妮薇在这儿
Just imagine if Nynaeve was here.
她会时时刻刻反对两仪师
She'd spend every waking moment disagreeing with the Aes Sedai.
她会让沐瑞生活在水生火热之中
She'd make Moiraine's life utter misery.
我看到了
I saw it.
奈妮薇被带走了
Nynaeve get taken.
其中一头兽魔人把她抱起来 然后把她扔掉 好像她什么都不是
One of those things just picked her up and tossed her away like she was nothing.
那速度非常快
Something that quick,
我保证 她什么都感觉不到
I promise you, she didn't feel a thing.
我们需要制定一个计划
We need a plan. You saw what Moiraine did to the ferryman. What happens to us if we step out of line?
你们看见沐瑞怎么对待渡船夫的了 如果我们不配合 她会怎么对我们
What happens if she's right?
如果她是对的呢
If one of us is the, uh...
如果我们中的一个是转生真龙
the Dragon Reborn?
有史以来最厉害的导引者
The most powerful channeler that ever lived?
沐瑞说兽魔人是来找我们的 我们离开时 他们确实跟着我们走了
Moiraine said the Trollocs came for us. And when we left, they did follow us.
拜托 谁知道真♥相♥是什么呢
Come on. Who even knows what the truth is?
人们说上一代真龙毁灭了世界 但下一纪♥元♥的真龙会拯救苍生
They say the last Dragon broke the world, but the next one will save it.
我听说龙会长翅膀
Well, I heard the Dragon's gonna have wings.
看看你们这群人 我一根羽毛都没看见
Looking around at you lot, I don't see a feather.
忘了你听说的真龙传说吧
Forget what you've heard about the Dragon.
因为这些传说真假难辨
For she or he will be all of those things and none of them.
现在睡吧 你们需要睡眠 我们天一亮就走
Now sleep. You're going to need it. We leave at first light.
没关系
It's all right.
过来 坐吧
Come. Sit.
你会像杀了渡船夫那样杀了我们吗
Are you going to kill us, like you did that ferryman?
你知道三誓吗
What do you know of the Three Oaths?
那是两仪师为结束亚图鹰翼
they're the promises made by the Aes Sedai
对白塔的围攻而做出的承诺
to end Artur Hawkwing's siege of the White Tower.
具体是什么内容
And what are they?
-不杀生、不撒谎 -确切的措辞呢
To not kill, - to not lie. - Exact verbiage.
语言很重要 我们如何使用很重要
Words are important, and how we use them is important.
我不知道
I don't know.
第一 所言将无一不真
One, to speak no word that is not true.
第二 永不制♥造♥供人自相残杀的兵器
Two, to make no weapon with which one person may kill another.
第三 永远不会将至上力使作武器
Three, never to use the One Power as a weapon,
除非在最危急的关头保全我自己
except in the last extreme defense of her life
我的护♥法♥或另一位两仪师的性命
or the life of her Warder or another Aes Sedai.
三誓受至上力本身约束
These oaths are bound by the One Power itself.
不是我们不会打破誓言 而是我们不能打破誓言
It's not that we do not break them, it's that we cannot break them.
我没有杀那个渡船夫
I did not kill that ferryman.
他因为愚蠢的举动 断送了自己的性命
He wasted his own life on a foolish cause.
他只是想找到家人
He was just trying to get to his family.
如果我允许他乘搭渡船过河
If I had allowed him to take his ferry and cross the river,
会发生什么事
what would have happened?
-兽魔人会杀了他 -对 然后呢
The Trollocs would have killed him. Yes. And then?
-他们会跟着我们 -完全正确
- Followed us. - Exactly.
你体内的力量 只是你能力中最小的一部分
The Power inside you is the smallest part of your strength.
重要的是你的大脑以及如何使用这力量
It's your mind and how you use it
那在接下来的战斗中尤为重要
that will mean much more in the battles to come.
-我体内的力量 -你把它称为什么
The Power inside me? What do you call it?
这种乡贤拥有的预知天气的能力
This skill that Wisdoms have to predict the weather?
我听风
- They listen to the wind.
世界各地的女人对它有不同的称呼
- You see, women all over the world have different names for it.
但其本质是一样的
But it's the same thing.
这是对我们所有人来说一样的东西
It's the same thing for all of us.
一件事 至上力
One thing. One Power.
像你我这样的女人
And women like you and I,
我们很幸运能触碰到它
we are lucky enough to be able to touch it.
-我不是两仪师 -但你可以是
I'm no Aes Sedai. But you could be.
无论你是否愿意 你都会触碰到真源
Touching the Source will come to you whether you want it to or not.
看看这块石头
Look at the stone.
看看石头表面
Look at its surface.
它纯净而不透明 就像河水一般
It's clear and opaque, like the water of a river.
想象自己漂浮在那条河中
Imagine yourself floating in that river.
随着河水流动 让它带你漂流
As the water moves, let it take you.
不要思考 让它带你漂流
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表