剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
Nynaeve!
来
你们都干得好
Well done. All of you.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
法达拉要塞
The fortress city of Fal Dara.
对抗妖境的最后的堡垒
Last bastion against the Blight.
世界之眼距离城市仅一天的路程
The Eye of the World is a day's walk beyond the city.
但我们能去前方休息 我们在这些边境国有朋友
But rest is close at hand. We have friends in these Borderlands.
不管黑风给你们说了什么…
Whatever it was you heard in the wind...
都别再想了
...put it out of your minds.
距离你上次走过这城门多久了
How long has it been since you last walked through this gate?
大将
Dai Shan.
我代表爱格马领主欢迎你回到法达拉
On behalf of Lord Agelmar, I welcome you back to Fal Dara.
欢迎回家 你这个混♥蛋♥
Welcome home...you bloody great bastard.
你的出现温暖了我 大将
Your presence warms me, Dai Shan.
还有你 沐瑞两仪师
And you, Moiraine Sedai.
什么风把你们吹来了
To what do we owe this pleasure?
-我是来警告的 -让我猜猜…
I am here with a warning. - Let me guess.
我这位焦虑的妹妹给白塔写信
This anxious sister of mine wrote to the White Tower
夸张地描述了妖境侵入和兽魔人袭击的事
with overblown stories of the encroaching Blight and Trolloc raids.
虽然我很感激你们的关心
While I appreciate your concern, Fal Dara always has
法达拉一直并且永远能保护自己
and always will be able to protect its own.
我可以向你保证 不管是我还是任何两仪师
My Lord, I can assure you that neither I nor any Aes Sedai
-我们都不会怀疑你阻止妖境入侵的能力 -希望如此
doubts your ability to keep the Blight at bay. I should hope not.
我们已经在塔文隘口守卫了一千年
We have guarded Tarwin's Gap for a thousand years,
击退了连两仪师都会被吓得脸色苍白的兽魔人♥大♥军
and fought off armies of Trollocs that would make even an Aes Sedai blanch.
我很感激你长途跋涉来到边境国
I appreciate you making the trek to the Borderlands,
但我担心这可能是徒劳
but I fear you may have done so in vain.
爱格马领主 请允许我说完
Lord Agelmar, if you'll allow me to finish.
我没想给你提建议
I have no intention of advising you.
一个领主应该以他认为 合适的方式保护自己的领土
A Lord should protect his land as he sees fit.
我只是带着警告而来
I am simply here with a warning.
暗帝开始使用道来转移军队
The Dark One has begun to use the Ways to move his armies.
虽然你必须像你的家族一样守卫隘口
Now, while it behooves you to guard the Gap,
让一群人
as your family has always done,
把道门围起来或许是明智之举
it might be prudent to have a group of men wall up the Fal Daran Waygate as well.
按她说的做
Do as she says.
我刚才冒犯了你
I offended you.
我们也欢迎你和你的同伴的到来 想待多久都可以
You and your companions are welcome here as long as you wish.
边境国历来和白塔互相帮助
The Borderlands have a long history of mutual support with the White Tower,
只要黑鹰旗不倒 这一点决不会改变
and that will not change while the Black Hawk still flies.
谢谢你 领主大人
Thank you, my Lord.
你的房♥间朝这边走
Your chambers are this way.
一间配得上两仪师的身份的房♥间
A room fit for an Aes Sedai.
我在这里的时候 我想去拜访明
While I'm here, I thought I might pay Min a visit.
-我猜她还在城里吧 -先知
I presume she still resides in the city? The Seer?
-你为何想跟她聊 -为何不呢
Why do you wish to speak with her? Why not?
我也喜欢拜访她
My philosophy, as well.
-我哥哥想法不同 -那当然了
- My brother begs to differ. - Of course he does.
既然他都已经知道答案了 为何还要问呢
Why would he ask her a question when he already knows all the answers?
我们没有事先想到 会有一位姐妹从南边小镇过来
We had no forewarning a sister was coming from the towns south of here.
如果我问你为什么你们要穿行于道中
If I were to ask why you were in the Ways,
你会如实回答我吗
would you give me the courtesy of an answer?
你和我的姐♥妹♥们♥在白塔训练多年
You spent many years training with my sisters at the White Tower...
虽然你的力量不足以让你成为我们中的一员
and while your power may not have been strong enough to become one of us,
希望我仍然能相信你的谨慎
I hope I might still trust your discretion.
尽管我很谨慎
Discreet as I may be,
我效忠于这座城市 而不是你的玉座
my allegiance lies with this city, not your Amyrlin Seat.
我需要向白塔传送一则消息
I need a message delivered to the Tower.
她们必须找到一个男人
There is a man that they must find.
其实是一个男孩
A boy, really.
麦特考索恩
Mat Cauthon.
我应该把这则消息传递给谁呢
And to whom should I send this message?
红宗
The Red Ajah.
怎么了 在想麦特吗
What is it? Mat?
是风
It's the wind.
忘了那些呓语吧 都是假的
Forget about the whispers. None of it's true.
全都是假的
None of it.
你看到了什么
What's gotten into you?
我发誓 我刚刚看见帕登范从我们身边走过
I could've sworn I just saw Padan Fain walk past us.
卖♥♥货郎
The peddler?
佩林…
Perrin...
帕登范死了
Padan Fain is dead.
立春节兽魔人来袭的时候 他在那里
He was there on Bel Tine when the Trollocs came.
感觉像是上辈子的事了 对吧 立春节
Seems like a different life, doesn't it? Bel Tine.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们不吃鸡肉 或者牛肉
They don't eat chicken or...beef?
叶之道很简单
The Way of the Leaf is simple.
没有暴♥力♥
Do no violence.
如果全世界都追随叶之道 我们的生活会更美好
If the whole world followed it, we'd be much better off.
不吃鱼
No fish?
我跟你说 旅族的晚餐
I'll tell you what, dinners with the Travelers
比你给我做的任何吃的都好
were better than anything you've ever made me.
各位
All of you.
她在干什么
What is she up to?
无论事情大小 任何细节都会有所帮助
Any detail would be helpful, no matter how seemingly small.
这很有入侵性 这个
It's quite invasive, this.
他们知道我是谁吗
- Do they know what I am?
不知道 没人知道 多亏了两仪师
- No, no one does, thanks to the Aes Sedai.
如果我们透漏了你的身份
I mean, if we revealed what you were,
你每时每刻都会被骚扰…
you'd be hounded every minute of the day.
甚至更糟
Or worse.
-身材魁梧沉思的那个有… -他们俩身材都大 而且都在沉思
The big brooding one has...They're both big, and they both brood.
左边那个
The one on the left...
有一双黄色的眼睛 下巴流着血
has yellow eyes, blood running down his chin.
红头发那个抱着一个婴儿
And the redhead is rocking a baby.
谁的孩子
Whose baby?
不知道 看起来像是普通婴儿
No idea. Looks like any other baby.
女孩们呢
And the girls?
白色火焰
White flame...
金戒指
and a ring of gold.
我不知道
I don't know.
但他们都相互连结 四个人都是
But they're all linked, all four of them.
-这不寻常吗 -很不寻常
Is that unusual? Very.
我看见光点努力填满黑影
I see sparks of light trying to fill the shadows,
而黑影则努力吞噬所有光点
and the shadows trying to swallow the sparks.
不管怎么说 他们的幻景非常清晰
For what it's worth, they're all very clear visions.
通常对因缘越重要的人 其幻景越清晰
Usually, the more important someone is to the Pattern, the clearer the vision.
-有谁的幻景比其他人的更清晰吗 -没有
Is any vision stronger than the others? Hmm, not particularly.
你给我看到什么了吗
You saw something for me?
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我看到了玉座 她穿着全套礼服
I see the Amyrlin Seat, and she's wearing full regalia, and...
她会毁了你
She's going to be your downfall.
再来
-他们为什么这么久才来 -她来了
What's taking them so long? Here she comes.
我们明天日出时出发
We leave tomorrow at sunrise.
她是谁
Who was she?
那个酒吧侍者
That bartender.
一个我小时候就认识的女人
A woman I've known since she was young.
别对我们撒谎了
Stop lying to us.
你忘了 姑娘 我不能撒谎 不管我有多想撒谎
You forget, girl, that I cannot lie, no matter how much I wish I could.
她能瞥见因缘和未来
She sees glimpses of the Pattern, the future,
我希望她能告诉我你们当中谁是真龙
and I hoped she'd tell me which of you is the Dragon,
这样我可以拯救剩下的人
so I could save the rest.
我不想让你们任何人去送死
I don't want you to die, any of you,
但不管你们谁去世界之眼
but whichever of you goes to the Eye of the World
只要不是真龙
and is not the Dragon...
都会死在那里
you will die there.
在两种自然力量之间磨成灰烬
Ground to dust between two forces of nature.
好吧…
Well...
-真龙是谁 -她不知道
which one of us is it? She didn't know.
所以明天 我要带你们所有人去世界之眼
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表