-再见啦 拜 -拜
- Bye-bye. Bye! - Bye!
-喂 -你还好吗
- Hiya. - Are you OK?
嗯 还行
Yeah, fine.
怎么样了
How did it go?
有人把我的手♥机♥号♥放到网上了
Somebody put my number online.
还有我的邮箱地址
My e-mail, too.
你觉得会不会是我们认识的人
Do you think it was someone we know?
别看
Don't look at it.
一条也别看
Don't look at any of it.
好了 出生日期
OK, date of birth?
1994年7月31日
31st July, 1994.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
T恤 对哦
Oh, the T shirt! Right!
你穿着很好看 都还合身吗
It looks great. Do they all fit?
谢谢你
Thank you.
是我女儿的男朋友送的 我不过是转送
It was my daughter's boyfriend sent them. I just passed them on.
这样啊
Right.
我们要做什么检查来着
So what are we doing again?
血检和尿检
Blood and urine.
血检和尿检
Blood and urine.
不过 你可以直接告诉我你服用了什么
Although, you could just tell me if you've been using...
那你可得相信我
But then you'd have to trust me.
我相信你啊
I do trust you.
为什么
Why?
你说得对 我们还是做检查吧
You're right. Let's do the tests.
莫
前狱警同意见我们了
燃烧引起的高温
..Fired to such a high temperature...
嗨
Hiya.
会使玻璃粉末熔化 变为液态
..The glass powder melts, becomes liquid,
熔化后再重新凝结
fuses and hardens again.
通常会是美丽的天空蓝 青绿色
Usually you'll find it in beautiful sky-blue, turquoise colours.
让我感到紧张的是...
The thing that makes me nervous...
你还好吗 丹尼尔
OK, Daniel?
嗯 还行 莱 谢谢关心
Aye, not bad, Len, thanks.
他去做关于袭击当晚的笔录了
He had to give a statement about the night of the attack.
我们都知道是你 孩子
We all know it was you, son.
如果真是我 他就没机会和安娜打官司了
If it was me, he wouldn't be taking Anna to court.
他哪儿也去不了
He wouldn't be going anywhere.
她还没回来吗
Is she not back yet?
没有 但你最好赶紧去写作业
No, and you'd best get in front of your homework,
否则等她回来咱俩都得挨骂 去吧
or we'll both be for it when she does get home. Go on.
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
你真觉得她还在意这些吗
Do you really think she'll even care?
你要做哪门课的作业 本小弟
What's the subject, Benny boy?
数学
Maths.
我陪你把作业做完 然后一起玩足球游戏吧
Should me and you go and smash it, then play some FIFA?
走吧
Huh? Come on.
-他和本处得不错 -是啊
- He's great with Ben. - Aye.
不过他数学很烂
Shite at maths, though.
你认识利亚姆吗
Did you know Liam?
不认识
No.
我们在同一所学校 但我比他高几个年级
I was at the same school, but I was older, so...
我只是见过他几面
..I only knew him by sight.
你知道你妈妈很了不起吧
You know your mum's amazing, don't you?
我是说...
I mean...
她真的很了不起
..really amazing.
永远不许你靠近我们的孩子
邪恶少年认罪
我还以为他们闹到现在也该消停了
I thought they would have given up by now.
他还想都藏起来 可实在太多了...
He tried to keep them from me but there's too many...
别 别碰
No! No, no, no, no!
有的上面有狗屎
Some of those have been wiped with dog shit!
我会去找人调查
I'll have them looked at.
还会有人叫出租车和外卖♥♥来我们家
We're still getting taxis and takeaways sent at all hours.
-现在外面的人说他有恋童癖 -我知道
- They're saying he's a paedophile now. - I know.
利亚姆·格兰姆当时遭到过性侵吗
So, was Liam Graham sexually abused, or...?
据我所知 没有
Not as far as anyone's aware,
但这些事情没办法用逻辑解释
but it's pointless trying to apply logic to these things.
你说过会有人来保护我们的安全
You said someone would keep an eye on the house.
没人跟你们联♥系♥吗
No-one's contacted you?
对不起 我会去处理的
I'm sorry. Leave that with me.
我们的生活已经停滞了
It feels like everything's just stopped.
最糟糕的是 行凶的人依然逍遥法外
And the worst thing is, whoever did it is still out there.
不明身份
He could be anyone.
可能是任何人
Anyone!
我们可以考虑把你们转移走
We can look at moving you all.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
听着 以我的经验 真想要你命的人
Listen, in my experience, people who might actually kill you
是不会事先告诉你的
don't tell you about it first.
你并不是孤立无援
You're not on your own.
省得做饭了
Save us cooking.
我们为什么不以毒攻毒呢
Why don't we fight fire with fire?
我们可以把证据发到网上
We can put proof online
证明你就是你自己 比如...
that you are who we say you are, like, er,
出生证明 学校成绩单
birth certificate, school reports,
哪怕是游泳证 什么都行
even swimming badges. Anything!
凭什么 就因为有人要往我头上泼脏水吗
Why the hell should we? Because someone decided to accuse me?
谁都没权要求我们这么做 就连想想都不行
Nobody has the right to even make us think about doing that.
-更别说搬家 -我同意你说的 当然同意
- Or moving house! - Yeah, I agree with you - of course I do -
可这一切永远不会停息 克瑞格
but it's obviously not stopping, Craig,
你似乎还不明白
and you don't seem to understand,
除非我们采取行动 他们是不会停下来的
it's not going to, not unless we do something.
听着 你要站上法庭
Look, you are going to have to stand up in court
直面那些认为你是儿童杀手的人
and face a room full of people that think you're a child killer.
你知道他们在说什么吗
Do you know what people are saying?
他们说 "如果真不是迈尔斯 那他为什么
They're saying, "If it's not Myers, why doesn't he
不和我们一起
join the campaign
找出真正的埃迪·J·特纳呢"
to find the real Eddie J Turner?"
-哪些人 -也许这是唯一的办法
- What people? - Maybe that's the only way.
也许我们必须把他找到
Maybe WE have to find him.
好
Ok.
那找到以后呢
And what if we did?
-你是认真的吗 -找到以后怎么办 小贝
- Are you serious? - What then, Bex?
把他的照片挂到网上来撇清自己
Put his face online to get US off the hook?
对啊 至少他是罪有应得啊
Yeah! Yeah, at least he'd deserve it.
你真的认为这样做对吗
Do you actually believe that?
你不这样认为吗
Don't you?
为什么没有人保护迈尔斯一家
Why isn't anyone looking after the Myers'?
人们都欺负到他们家里去了
They're being persecuted in their own home.
-我会派个协♥警♥过去的 -这不够
- I'll send a special constable. - That's not good enough.
我们得让他们知道我们没把这个案子当做儿戏
They need to know that this is being taken seriously.
-本来就没有啊 -是吗
- It is. - Is it?
你都没去找安娜·迪恩的前夫问过话
You haven't even interviewed Anna Dean's ex-husband.
-克里斯蒂安·格兰姆在监狱里 -所以呢
- Christian Graham's in prison. - So?
所以...他不过是个会计
So...he's a former high street accountant,
又不是矮子毒枭
not El Chapo.
那并不意味着他没有协助组织这场袭击
Doesn't mean he didn't help organise the attack.
我又不能去跟提特说要审一个
I can't ask Tait if I can bring in a suspect
案发当时正在坐牢的疑犯
that was locked up at the time of the offence.
那你到底都在做什么呢
So what exactly ARE you doing?
还是说有人告诉你要把这案子放过去
Or have you just been told to let this one slide?
只有人告诉过我
The only thing I've been told not to do
不能跟你说这个案子的调查情况
is to talk to you about the investigation.
我只是想要慎重行事
But I'm trying to use my discretion here.
我们都理解你为什么会对克瑞格·迈尔斯
Look, we all understand why you might feel an affinity
产生亲近感 但这里面并没有阴谋
with Craig Myers, but there's no conspiracy.
记住谁才是受害者
Just remember who the victim is.
迈尔斯是从高级监狱
Myers arrived on our wing
转来我们这边服完剩下的刑期
from a secure unit to finish his sentence.
他话很少 不惹事 但他有点怪
He's quiet, no bother. But there is something about him.
这里的工作人员都不太喜欢他
None of the staff like the smell of him.