遭到袭击的时候
of being Eddie J Turner...
是什么感受
..how did you feel?
开心
Pleased.
是我让利亚姆自己去商店的
I said Liam could go to the shop on his own.
他之前也自己去过 我不知道他是被人拐跑了
He'd done it before and I don't know if he was lured away
还是抄了近道 但是是我让他去的
or if he took a short cut but I let him go.
在那之后 我们也没有为他讨回公道
Then, afterwards, we didn't get justice for him.
我辜负了他两次
I failed him twice over.
所以我听说凶手遇袭的时候
So when I heard his killer had suffered...
我很开心
..I was pleased.
法官阁下 我们并未证实迈尔斯先生
My Lady, nowhere has it been established that Mr. Myers
曾经杀过人
has ever killed anyone.
请你只回答律师所提出的问题 迪恩夫人
Stick to answering the question as asked, please, Mrs. Dean.
格洛沃警督告诉你克瑞格·迈尔斯没死的时候
When DI Grover told you that Craig Myers wasn't dead...
你又是什么感受
..how did you feel then?
你当时...
You were...
松了一口气 对不对
..relieved, were you not?
请不要引导证人
Don't lead the witness, please.
抱歉 请允许我换一种说法
I apologise. Allow me to rephrase.
我知道你在问什么
I know what you're asking.
你想让克瑞格·迈尔斯死吗
Did you want Craig Myers dead?
安娜
Anna?
不
No.
我不想
I didn't.
我只想知道他是谁 住在哪里
All I've ever wanted is to be told who he is and where he is.
她说 公众知道该如何面对真♥相♥
Trust the public with the truth, she says.
医生马上就到
Doctor will be here shortly.
她们走了
They're gone.
瑞贝卡和杰茜走了
Rebecca and Jess. They've left.
一定要让你的辩护人在法庭上说出
You make sure your advocate knows that she tells the court
这件事对你造成的影响 知道了吗
exactly what this has done to you, all right?
你为什么这么在乎
Why do you care?
为什么还在乎我
About me, I mean.
这件事对你来说为什么这么重要
Why does it matter so much to you?
我的妻子离开了我
My wife left me.
大约有半年了
About six months ago.
在那之前不久
Not long before that,
一位名叫凯茜的性工作者因为
a sex worker named Cathy was arrested with a...
携带大量毒品被捕
large quantity of drugs.
我和她认识很多年了
I'd known her for years.
她提出各种各样的条件想让我帮她
She offered me various inducements to help her out.
被我拒绝了
I refused.
于是她就指控我多年来一直在对她进行性骚扰
She accused me of sexually harassing her over a number of years.
你做了吗
Did you?
我确实对她有过好感
I did have feelings for her.
尽管没有付诸行动 但我确实喜欢她
I mean, I'd never have done anything about it, but I did.
说不定现在还喜欢着她
Maybe I still do.
我的妻子比我发现得还早
My wife saw it even before I did.
我向她坦白之后
When I admitted it...
她就离开了
..she left.
不管凯茜是不是以为我不想帮她
Whether Cathy misread me trying to help her,
现在都已经不重要了 不是吗
it doesn't matter now, does it?
伤害已经造成了
It's never going to go away.
破镜无法重圆 不是吗
Mud sticks, right?
到头来 最重要的是
In the end, the most important thing
你能够看着自己的眼睛说
is that you can look yourself in the eye and say,
"我知道我是谁 做过什么事"
"I know who I am and what I've done."
看来你还是会制♥造♥麻烦啊
Still causing trouble, then, eh?
是啊
Looks like it.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
我会一直支持你的
I'm always here for you.
是这样吗
Are you?
她今天还会来吗...
Is she coming in at all today or...?
应该不会来了 威廉
I don't think so, William, no.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我已经说了我不能告诉你
I've told you, I can't tell you that.
她为什么不告诉我她今天不来
Why didn't she tell me she wasn't coming in today?
麻烦你先坐下 护士一会儿就过来...
If you take a seat, there's a nurse coming...
她说过她相信我
She said she trusted me!
你并不确定他就是那个人
You're not sure he's the right man?
我很确定 可别人不相信
I am. Others aren't.
我需要证据 杰瑞
I need proof, Gerry.
你已经为我们做了那么多了
You've already done so much for us.
拼尽全力让他得到应有的惩罚
You did everything you could to see him properly punished
我也不想再让你左右为难
and I would never want to put you in an awkward position.
除你之外
Apart from you,
我是最不可能知晓他的新身份的人
I'd be the last person to be told his new identity.
我知道他们明面上不能告诉你
Officially, I know.
可你们会聊啊 我知道你们会
But you all talk. I know you do.
你们喝酒打高尔夫的时候
At your clubs and golf courses,
都会八卦的
you gossip.
不管你知道什么都告诉我吧 什么都行
If there's anything you can tell me, anything at all.
我知道负责特纳的社工
I know for a fact that Turner's social worker
-在因弗克莱德工作 -你从哪里知道的
- was based in Inverclyde. - Where did you get that from?
你看到了他做的事情 杰瑞
You saw what he did, Gerry.
你说那是你职业生涯中最难过的一天
You said it was the worst day of your career.
确实是
It was.
他认为他这次又可以全身而退
He thinks he's got away with it all over again.
我问到了负责特纳的社工的名字
I've got the name of Turner's social worker.
朱迪丝·莫布里
Judith Morbury.
肯定吗
For definite?
他出狱以后一直是这个社工负责
Ever since he gots out.
虽然她现在已经退休了
She's retired now
但还是会接待一些辅♥导♥对象
but she still sees a few clients.
我不知道她都是在哪里会面
I don't know where she meets them.
你能去查出来吗
Can you find out?
你都作过证了 还担心什么
You've given your evidence. What are you worried about?
自己被送进监狱
Apart from being sent to prison
孩子被送去寄养还不够吗
and my kids going in to care?
不会的
That won't happen.
你到底能不能查出
Can you find out
朱迪丝·莫布里在哪里见辅♥导♥对象
where Judith Morbury meets her clients or not?
求你了
Please.
她不会接的 威廉
She's not going to answer, William.
喂
Hello.
好
Right.
全体起立
All rise.
你今天为什么不想去法♥院♥
Why didn't you want to go to court today?
麦基女士说她会打电♥话♥告诉我情况
Ms. Mackie told me she'd phone and tell me what happened.
我倒希望麦基女士能给我打电♥话♥...
I wish Ms. Mackie would phone me and...
随便说什么都行
..tell me anything really.
她彻底改变了我
She has completely changed my world view
对戴眼镜的女孩的看法
when it comes to lassies with glasses.
去不去又有什么区别呢
What's the difference anyway?
就连小贝和杰茜走的时候...
Even when Bex and Jess left...
我还幻想着庭审能够改变我的现状
..I still thought the trial could change things
可那并不会发生 不是吗
but it won't, will it?
它改变不了人们看我的眼神
It won't change the way they look at me.
也许你该想想怎么继续以后的生活了
Maybe it's time to think about moving on.
重新来过 可以搬去英格兰的哪个地方
Starting again, I mean. Maybe somewhere in England.
我为什么要这么做
Why, should I?
你也说了 这事儿永远不会平息 不是吗
Because like you say, it's not going away, is it?
我们不能再自欺欺人了
It's no good kidding ourselves.
那你呢
And what about you?
你知道我爱你的吧
You know I love you, don't you?
可我在这里已经有了自己的生活
But I've built a life here.
原来你和他们一样啊
You as well.
我们还可以见面
We'll still see each other.
无论如何 我们都会互相支持
We'll still look out for each other no matter what.
我知道我是谁 做过什么事
I know who I am and what I've done.