Yes.
但他还活着
But he's alive?
你们也知道 媒体不能公布名字或相貌
As you know, the media can't publish names or faces,
但他们肯定会得到风声
but they'll get wind of this.
我们会去监狱和您的前夫谈
We'll speak to your ex-husband in prison,
但是有可能接到媒体电♥话♥的人是你
but it's you that's likely to get the calls.
那样最好
I hope so.
我可不希望人们忘记这件事
I don't ever want people to forget.
我们等
We'll wait.
我是学法律的
I'm a law student.
嗯
Right.
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a policeman.
你和我妈妈谈话的时候我必须在场
I'd like to be here when you speak with my mum.
这只是个礼节性的拜访 但这当然
This is a friendly visit but, of course,
-是你们的权利... -我知道
- it's well within your rights... - I know.
怎么了
What's up?
格拉斯哥港有个人遭到了袭击
A guy in Port Glasgow's been attacked.
他们说可能就是那个人
They think it might be him.
安娜还好吗
Is Anna OK?
我们怎么会没在网上看见这个消息呢
How did we not see it online?
他们知道是谁干的吗
Do they know who did it?
警♥察♥在这呢 来吧
The police are here now. Come.
我还是走吧
I should go.
为什么
Why?
这事跟我没关系啊
It's none of my business.
别傻了 丹尼
Don't be daft, Danny!
我本来也是上班路过
I'm on my way to work anyway.
就是想过来打个招呼
I only stopped to say hello.
我走了
I'll go.
控方第19号♥证据
Crown Production Number 19.
为利亚姆·格兰姆伸张正义
克瑞格·迈尔斯 又名埃迪·J·特纳
不要让邪恶存活
在我们的孩子身边
指控克瑞格·迈尔斯是埃迪·J·特纳的信息源头
The original accusation that Craig Myers is Eddie J Turner.
网络犯罪组一整晚都在忙着
Cybercrime worked through the night
追踪发出这篇指控文章的账户
to trace the account used to post the accusation.
电子邮件地址显示
The e-mail address told us that
账户是使用虚假个人信息创建的
the account had been created using false details.
我们只花了几个小时就确定
It took us only a few hours to establish that
发出这篇指控文章的账户
the password for the account
使用的密♥码♥是"Twinkle"[闪耀]
that had posted the accusation was Twinkle.
去申请搜查令
Get a warrant.
我的孩子 愿你永远闪耀
出什么事了 我错过什么了吗
What's going on? Did I miss something?
请您跟我们走一趟 迪恩夫人
I'm going to need you to come with us, Mrs. Dean.
我本来想给你买♥♥点葡萄
I was going to get you some grapes,
但那边都没有新鲜的 所以...
but there's never anything fresh, so...
就给你带了这个
..I got you this.
那可是你的"加油站"啊
That's petrol stations for you.
天啊
Shit!
你准备怎么做
What are you going to do?
-我挺好的 汤姆 -现在传得到处都是
- I'm fine, Tom. - It's fucking everywhere!
-谢谢你的关心 -这事不是闹着玩的
- Thanks for asking. - This is serious, man!
你都没看那护士 肯定是很严重了
It must be serious - you didn't even look at that nurse.
我早就搞过她了
Yeah, I've already had her.
我之前听说埃迪·J·特纳住在诺福克
Last I heard, Eddie J Turner was living in Norfolk
还上了《与我共进大餐》呢
and was on Come Dine With Me.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
什么也不做
Nothing.
我又没做过错事
I haven't done anything wrong.
可有时候那并不重要 不是吗
But sometimes that doesn't matter, does it?
这个叫"闪耀"的文件夹里有什么
What is in the folder labelled Twinkle?
无可奉告
No comment.
这个文件夹是从你家
The folder was copied from
没收的那台电脑里拷贝下来的
the computer seized at your home address.
你认得吗
Do you recognise it?
无可奉告
No comment.
这个名为"闪耀"的文件夹里装有609个
In the folder labelled Twinkle, there are 609 photos
你儿子利亚姆的照片和视频
and movies of your son, Liam.
在利亚姆不幸死亡之后...
After Liam's tragic death...
不对
No!
不幸听起来像是他染上了什么罕见的疾病
Tragic makes it sound like he contracted a rare disease
在睡梦中安然逝去
and drifted away in his sleep.
可他不是
He didn't.
他是在一座桥下被折磨致死的
He was tortured to death under a bridge
还被人像个垃圾一样扔在那里
and left there like a piece of rubbish, all on his own!
从那以后 你就在为受害者权利四处奔走 对吗
Since then, you have campaigned for victims' rights, correct?
有人发起了倡议 可到头来
There's a list of initiatives, but it turns out
那只是为了赢得选票而不是想真正地帮助公民
they're more about winning votes than actually helping people.
那么我可以说你并不满意
So, would it be fair to say that you feel dissatisfied
法律所对待你的方式吧
by the way the law has treated you?
是对待利亚姆的方式 不是我
Liam, not me.
那么这种不满有没有
And has this dissatisfaction ever
让你想要自己充当法律去伸张正义呢
tempted you to take the law into your own hands?
-有 -安娜
- Yes. - Anna!
从2003年6月22日那天起几乎每天都想
Almost every day since June 22nd, 2003.
那你有没有真的去做呢
And have you ever done so?
无可奉告
No comment.
迪恩夫人 你现在因涉嫌犯下重罪
Mrs. Dean, you're being detained on suspicion of
而被拘押 很可能会被判处终身监禁
a serious offence that can result in life imprisonment.
宣判刑罚可不属于你的职权范围 警探
Sentencing is way outside your remit, Detective.
终身监禁
Life?
终身监禁
Life?!
他杀了一个孩子
He killed a child
只被判了七年 还能开开心心打游戏
and got sentenced to seven years playing video games!
安娜 冷静
Anna, please.
"闪耀"是不是你给利亚姆起的小名
Was Twinkle your pet name for Liam?
你知道他对利亚姆的尸体做了什么吗
Do you know what he did to Liam's body?
安娜
Anna!
我知道的是有个人躺在重症监护室里
I know there's a man in ICU
伤势严重到可能会影响他的一生
with potentially life-changing injuries.
好了 开始录了
Right, then. Here we go.
姓名
Name?
利亚姆 利亚姆·格兰姆
Liam. Liam Graham.
-年龄 -九岁
- Age? - Nine.
他的个头比同龄人要小
He was small for his age.
你长大以后想成为什么样的人
What do you want to be when you grow up?
强大 我想成为强大的人
Big. I want to be big.
我熟悉案情 迪恩夫人
I'm familiar with the case, Mrs. Dean.
他只是去买♥♥足球贴纸
He only went to get football stickers.
我本来不打算让他去的
I wouldn't have let him go,
可当时天还亮着 那家店就在路那头
but it was still light and the shop was just down the way.
我以为他是碰上了朋友
I thought he must have bumped into some pals.
利亚姆买♥♥了贴纸 然后...
Liam bought the stickers, and...
那个混♥蛋♥竟然还把贴纸当成战利品拿走了
That sick bastard even took the stickers as a trophy!
然后在回家路上遭到了袭击 我之前已经说过了
And was attacked on his way home, as I've said.
我知道你很熟悉案件经过
You're familiar with the case, I know.
但你都是从别人那儿读来的
From what you've read and watched.
很多案子一开始都是这样
There was a lot of that at first.
然后就没有然后了
Then it stopped.
他认了罪 所以就没有开庭 没有任何解释
He pleaded guilty, so there was no trial, no explanation.
我甚至没能看到他被判刑的那一幕
I didn't even get to see him receive that insult of a sentence!
一切就这么结束了
It was all just over!
除了利亚姆的父亲 姐姐 还有我
Except for Liam's dad and his sister and me.
所以你是不满意媒体缺乏持续报道
So you resent the lack of ongoing coverage?
真的 安娜 别再说了
Really, Anna, I will stop this.
你在家的时候说
You said at the house
你希望媒体能够得到这场袭击案的风声
that you hoped the media would get wind of the attack.
这就是背后的原因吗
Is that what's behind this?
我有权知道他在哪里
I've got a right to know where he is.
然而你并没有这个权利
Actually, no, I'm afraid you haven't.
他杀死了我儿子 竟然可以改头换面开始新生活
He killed my son and he was given a new name and a new life.