需要考虑的问题
of the case and the subject.
但是没错 如果一切进展顺利
But, yes, if all else is going well,
这些人没理由不能够进行正常生活
there's no reason why life can't be totally normal.
我需要声明一下 迈尔斯夫人
Just to be clear, Mrs. Myers,
检察院的立场是不去关注克瑞格
the Crown's position is that it doesn't matter
是不是埃迪·J·特纳
whether Craig is Eddie J Turner or not.
可这和我有关系
It matters to me.
我们一会儿再看吧
Let's see something later.
去吧 去玩吧
Go on, go and play.
要乖哦
Be good!
小贝 我有事要告诉你
Bex, I need to tell you something.
大概五年前
About five years back,
我和汤姆在镇上散步的时候...
I was walking through the town with Tom...
有个家伙和他的同伴说了些什么
..and some guy out with his mates said something.
然后我们就发生了肢体冲突
Next thing, we ended up in a bit of a scuffle.
就这样吗
Is that it?
你之前为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you say anything?
没什么可说的
There was nothing much to say,
我只是得到了警告 并没有真的判刑
I was admonished, there was no actual punishment.
你被定罪了 法♥院♥判决了
What, like, you were convicted? Like, you went to court?
也不是什么大事
It was something and nothing.
出庭用了几天时间
How many days were you in court for?
就一天
Only one.
你跟我说的是去哪了
Where did you tell me you were?
应该是说去工作了吧
Work, I suppose.
好吧
Right.
所以你不只是隐瞒我 你还骗了我
So you didn't just not tell me, did you? You lied.
你那时候情况不好 还记得吗
You were out of it, remember?
根本没精力操心别的事
You had enough to worry about.
我现在也没精力操心别的事啊 克瑞格
Yeah, I've got enough to worry about now, Craig!
为什么现在你要告诉我这些
So why are you telling me?
因为这事会在法庭上公开 所以你才先告诉我
Cos it's going to come out in court. That's why, isn't it?
-小贝 -是不是
- Bex... - Isn't it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你让我怎么原谅你
You really don't make it easy, do you?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
还有什么事 克瑞格
What else, Craig?
你还有什么汤姆知道我却不知道的事
What else does Tom know about you that I don't?
你比任何人都了解我
You know me better than anyone.
为什么杰茜出生这么久了
How come Social Services visited
社会服务机构的人还是一直来看
for so long after Jess was born?
你知道原因
You know why.
因为你当时处境艰难
Cos you were struggling...
我们也难以维持生计
..and we had no family support.
我一个人根本应付不过来
I couldn't cope on my own.
我不是那个人 小贝 我没杀人
I'm not him, Bex, he's not me.
准备好上战场了吗
You ready, soldier?
这一刻我等了足足15年
I've only waited 15 years for this.
索罗门不能盘问他的身份
Solomon can't actually ask him.
你知道的吧
You know that, don't you?
不能直接问出口 但他知道我知道他的身份
Not outright, but he knows I know,
我们会撬开他的嘴的 一定会的
and he'll break, I know he will.
谢谢
Thanks for that.
下一个证人还好吗
How's the next witness feeling?
你们两人不能对话
You two aren't allowed to talk.
你的同谋 不好意思 是朋友
Your accomplice - sorry, friend -
好像忘记了受审的人到底是谁
seems to be having trouble remembering who's on trial.
无风不起浪 不是吗
No smoke without fire, though, is there?
如果你是在说我提出的这些指控
If you're referring to the allegations about me,
那我觉得作为私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 你应该明白
I'd have thought you as a PI would understand
证据的重要性 并且在提出可能
the importance of evidence, how certain you need to be
毁掉他人一生的指控前 必须确信无疑
before making accusations that can destroy someone's life.
无罪推定原则
Innocent until proven guilty,
你的朋友也正受益于这项人♥权♥
the same human rights your friend is benefitting from.
我还以为
I suppose we're used to thinking
只有儿童杀手才有人♥权♥呢
only child killers are entitled to human rights?
知道吗 你说出这么蠢的话
You know, the only reason
还能安然无恙的唯一原因
you get away with saying such stupid things
只是因为人们同情你
is because people feel sorry for you,
或者他们需要你作为报刊的卖♥♥点
or they need you to sell newspapers.
真的得有人提醒你这一点
Somebody really needs to tell you that.
你有孩子吗
Have you got kids?
没有 但克瑞格·迈尔斯有
No. Craig Myers has.
你并不比别人懂得多 更没有更大的权力
You've no more expertise or rights than anyone else,
别总觉得你有权
and the idea that you should have any say
处置杀害利亚姆的凶手
in what happens to Liam's killer is absurd.
利亚姆是她的儿子
He's her son.
我知道 她唯一有权做的事
I know, and the only thing
是悼念她的儿子
that entitles her to is her grief.
迈尔斯先生
Mr. Myers?
迈尔斯先生 宣誓还是具结
Mr. Myers, oath or affirmation?
我选择宣誓
Oath, please.
我向上帝发誓所言为真♥相♥
I swear by Almighty God that I shall tell the truth,
事情的全部真♥相♥且只有真♥相♥
the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
控方律师
Advocate Depute.
请告诉我们你的姓名以及年龄
Could you tell us your name and age?
我叫克瑞格·安德鲁·迈尔斯
My name is Craig Andrew Myers.
今年28岁
I'm 28 years old.
你目前有工作吗
Are you working at the moment?
我这是怎么了
What's the wrong with me?
哀悼利亚姆
无辜孩童遇害
警戒线严禁穿越
彻底的邪恶
无辜孩童遇害
无辜孩童遇害
利亚姆案警官说 现场就像恐怖电影
克瑞格·迈尔斯
喂
Hello?
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
做不到什么
You couldn't do what?
我开不了公交车了 更别说搭载乘客了
Couldn't drive the bus, let alone pick anyone up.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我跟雷伊说要回车站工作
I offered to work in the depot,
可他只想让我多休息一段时间
but Leigh just wanted me to take more time off.
他说 你是个司机 如果开不了车...
You're a driver, he says, and if you can't drive...
谁都不想让我出现在他们身边
Nobody wants me around.
他那么说了吗
Did he say that?
他不说我也明白 他只是在找借口
He didn't have to! He was just looking for an excuse.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我跟他说 要么支持我要么解雇我
I told him, back me or sack me.
他们解雇了你
And they sacked you?
克瑞格
Craig?
抱歉
Sorry.
对
Yes.
你在那里工作八年没出一丝差错
They sacked you from a job you had held for eight years
他们却把你解雇了 对吗
with an unblemished record - is that correct?
是的
Yes.
克瑞格 在我们谈论
Craig.....Before we talk about
2017年10月31日发生的事件之前
the specific events of the 31st October, 2017,
你能告诉我们那天晚上的事还对你的生活
can you tell us how else your life has been impacted
造成了什么影响吗
by what happened that night?
在那之前 我就是个...
Before, I was just, you know...
普通人
ordinary.
我享受我的工作 以及和家人的时光
Enjoying my work and time with my family.
那就是我想要的一切
That's pretty much all I've ever wanted.
但那件事之后不管我做什么
But everything that I've done since it happened,
不管我说什么
everything I've said,
人们总是会仔细琢磨我话里的意思
it's like people are reading into things all of the time,
想知道我到底是不是...
trying to figure out if I'm...
我觉得所有人都在盯着我
I feel like everyone's staring at me,
好像所有人都知道
I feel like everyone knows.
知道什么 克瑞格
Knows what, Craig?
知道我就是那个人
That I'm the one.