And now I'm going to prove it to everyone in court.
你有证据吧
You do have proof?
你把信息发到网上的时候我都快拿到证据了
I was in the process of getting it when you decided to go global.
我知道我的要求有些过分 小莫
I know what I'm asking, Mo,
但这是我的机会
but this is my chance.
什么机会 拿到证据以后你打算怎么做
For what? What will you do with proof when you get it?
我要和他对簿公堂
Confront him with it in open court.
这样他就没法再隐藏身份了
Then he won't be able to hide any more.
他必须承认曾经做过的事
He'll have to face up to what he did.
求你了
Please,
你必须告诉我你是从哪查到他的身份的
you need to tell me where you got his name.
小莫
Mo.
少管所的一位前狱警 行了吗
An ex-prison officer from a Young Offenders', OK?
他当时想把特纳的故事卖♥♥出去
He was trying to sell a story on Turner
结果被禁令给吓破了胆
and the interdict scared him off.
是他给了我克瑞格·迈尔斯这个名字
He gave me Craig Myers
我对他的资料和特纳的出生日期做了交叉比对
and I cross-referenced his details with Turner's birth date.
克瑞格·迈尔斯的生日就是把特纳的改了个顺序
Our Craig Myers uses the same digits in a different order
还给自己减了一岁
with a year taken off his age.
那个人有证据吗
And this guy has proof?
我只和他通过电♥话♥
I only spoke to him on the phone.
还没找到机会和他见面
I didn't get a chance to meet him.
那我们就去见他啊
Let's meet him now, then.
你一定不知道自己在说什么吧
I don't think you know what you're asking.
警♥察♥会找到我的
The police will get to me.
让我向莱尼和小露撒谎是一回事
Expecting me to lie to Lenny and Lou is one thing,
但你知道做伪证的最高刑罚是什么吗
but do you know what the maximum sentence is for perjury?
请向证人展示控方第36号♥证据
Can the witness be shown Crown Production Number 36, please?
这是安娜·迪恩自去年十月以来的
It is a matter of agreement that this is Anna Dean's phone record
通话记录
from October last year.
你看到你的电♥话♥号♥码了吗 巴克利小姐
Do you see your number on there, Miss Buckley?
看到了
Yes.
去年10月24日到31日
How many times did you and Mrs. Dean speak to each other
也就是克瑞格·迈尔斯遇袭当天
between the 24th and the 31st of October last year,
你和迪恩夫人通过几次话
the day Craig Myers was attacked?
你是想让我数出来吗
You want me to add them up?
请你仔细查看通话记录并确认
Can you look at the record and confirm
那七天内 你们总共进行了24次通话
that there are 24 separate calls over seven days,
其中包括30号♥的八通以及...31号♥的九通
including eight on the 30th and...nine on the 31st?
我数学不好 但是应该就是24通
I'm not the best at maths but 24 sounds right.
你还记得你们的通话内容吗
Do you remember what you talked about on any of those occasions?
那聊的内容可多了
It could have been anything.
超♥市♥里的红酒搞促销
A wine offer in a supermarket,
想和苏格兰橄榄球队的
which member of the Scottish rugby team
哪名球员一起洗澡
we'd like to be in the bath with.
你们是在讨论该如何处理你帮迪恩夫人
You were discussing what should be done with the information
-搜集到的信息 对不对 -反对
- you had accessed for Mrs. Dean, were you not? - Objection.
我相信你知道这是个引导性问题 麦基女士
I'm sure you're aware that's a leading question, Ms. Mackie.
抱歉 法官阁下
I'm sorry, My Lady.
巴克利小姐...
Miss Buckley...
安娜·迪恩有没有让你追查过
..Has Anna Dean ever asked you to track down
埃迪·J·特纳的新身份
the new identity of Eddie J Turner?
没有
No.
她没让我查 她也不会这么做
She hasn't and she wouldn't.
她是一个很好的朋友
She's too good a friend.
凯茜
和我谈谈吧
克瑞格·迈尔斯袭击案调查进展如何
The attack on Craig Myers?
法医依然没有发现线索
Yeah, still no forensics.
那把刀上没有任何指纹
The knife was clean.
但我们正在询问格兰姆一家的亲友
But we're talking to people close to the Grahams
同时梳理陪护人名单
and trawling through supporter lists.
好的 我其实不是来问进展的
OK. I wasn't looking for an update, actually.
我需要你调查因弗克莱德谋杀案
I need you on the Inverkip murder.
为什么
Why?
因为你是高级警探 再加上有人被杀了
Because you're a senior detective and someone's been killed.
可我正在进行立案调查...
Yeah, but I'm in the middle of building a case...
-安娜·迪恩 -是啊
- Against Anna Dean. - Yes.
她可不只是在网上发布讯息
She did more than put a message online.
你没有证据证明这点
There's no evidence for that.
我说过了 我正在找
I just told you, I'm finding it!
哈维警长会负责的
DS Harvey is across everything.
我需要你调查另一起案件
I need you to move on.
现在是什么情况
There's a theme emerging here, eh?
克瑞格·迈尔斯的辩护人是个未成年
Craig Myers' advocate is a teenager,
你又把谋杀未遂案的调查转给...
and you're passing an attempted murder to...
哈维警长能力非常突出
DS Harvey is an extremely capable detective.
我并不怀疑他的能力
I don't doubt DS Harvey.
-那是什么意思 -我不知道大家是否给予了
- Meaning? - That I wonder if everyone cares about the victim
本案受害者应有的重视
in this case as much as they might,
毕竟现在公众对他身份的猜测依然没有停歇
considering the continued speculation about his identity.
我让你来调查是因为这个案子适合咱俩
I agreed to take you on because it suited both of us.
别让我后悔 斯蒂文
Don't make me regret that, Steven.
或者终止你的调查
Or revoke it.
你好
All right?
你最后一次见到你前妻是什么时候
When did you last see your ex-wife?
肯定有好多年了 不过...
It's years, for definite, but...
这个地方会让人记不清时间
..these places do strange things to time.
你曾通过媒体
You made numerous threats
多次威胁埃迪·J·特纳
towards Eddie J Turner through the media.
我调查了你以前的几个狱友
I've been looking at some of your previous cellmates.
都有暴♥力♥前科
Plenty with form for violence.
他们当中肯定有不少人愿意帮你这个忙
I'm sure there's lots would do you this particular favour.
你为什么不把我叫去警局问话
Why aren't we at the station?
我们会对他们一一进行盘问 克里斯蒂安
We'll talk to them all, Christian.
为什么只有你一个人来
Why are you on your own?
你下个月就能出狱了
You're out next month.
如果你有话想告诉我 就赶紧说
If you've got anything to tell me, do it now.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
你不应该出现在这里 对不对
You're not supposed to be here, are you?
我有没有想过手刃埃迪·J·特纳
Have I thought about killing Eddie J Turner?
当然有
Yes.
但我更想杀死我自己
But I've thought about killing myself even more.
是我辜负了利亚姆
I let Liam down.
他最需要我的时候 我却不在他身边
I wasn't there when he needed me most
什么都无法改变这个事实
and nothing will ever take that away.
随你怎么威胁我 就算你拿铡刀
So threaten me all you like - bring back the rack
砍下我的脑袋 挂在韦弗利大桥上我也不怕
and put my head on a spike on Waverley Bridge, because...
我这一生能够遇到的最可怕的事情
..the worst thing that could ever happen to me?
已经发生了
Already has.
作为你的上司 希望你知道我会全力支持你
As your manager, I want you to know you've got my full support.
-谢谢 -但是
- Thank you. - But.
你头部受了重伤 还要载着60多个不安分的人
Serious head injuries and driving 60-odd people around town
在镇上转悠实在是不太好
don't sit so well together, you know?
医生说我可以 雷伊 我能开车
The doctor signed me off, Leigh - I can drive.
然后还有公♥关♥问题
Then there's the PR question.
万一真发生什么事 但愿不会
If anything did happen, God forbid,
我们可能会惹上官司
we might be covered legally,
被起诉失职的可不会是那些个医生
but it wouldn't be the doctors getting called negligent.
你明白吗
You see?
去死吧 变♥态♥
所以
So...
我的意思是
what we're saying is,
你可以回来
come back!
但不能操之过急 先等事情...
But take your time, eh? Let things, you know...
慢慢好转
..heal.
我们知道你住在哪里
你死定了
我从来没有让你失望过吧 雷伊
I've never let you down, Leigh, have I?
我需要这份工作
I need to drive.
好了
Ok!
胳膊抬起来
Arms up.
很好
That's it.