怎么还不来
Oh, come on.
怎么了
What is it?
不是他
It's not him.
我不想打电♥话♥或者发短♥信♥告诉你...
I didn't want to text or phone to tell you but...
-我不相信 -我拿我的孩子发誓
- I don't believe you. - On my kids.
是真的
It's true.
不可能
No.
你明明确认了是迈尔斯 你现在只是怕了
You've had it confirmed it's Myers and now you're scared.
你必须听我说
You have to listen to me.
克瑞格·迈尔斯不是埃迪·J·特纳
Craig Myers is not Eddie J Turner.
你在说谎
You're lying.
我看到他了 安娜
I saw him, Anna.
-看到谁了 -你明白我在跟你说什么吗
- Saw who? - Do you not understand what I'm telling you?
-你看到谁了 -我们毁掉了一个无辜男人的一生
- Who did you see? - We have ruined an innocent man's life!
到底是谁 小莫
Who, Mo?
我不会告诉你的
I won't tell you.
-小莫 -不行
- Mo! - No.
你必须告诉我 为了利亚姆
You have to tell me, for Liam's sake.
这件事与利亚姆无关
This isn't about Liam,
至少现在不是了
not any more.
一切都结束了 安娜
It's over, Anna.
我们毁掉了他的人生
We ruined his life.
受害者
第一季 第四集[本季终]
请陪审团发言人起立
Members of the jury, will your spokesperson please rise?
你们是否已经对被告安娜·露易丝·迪恩的行为
Have you reached a verdict in respect of the accused,
作出判决
Anna Louise Dean?
是的
Yes.
判决如何
What is your verdict?
有罪
Guilty.
罪状是否有需要删除或修改的地方
Are there any deletions or amendments to the charge?
删除"谋杀"一词
Deletion of the word murder,
改为"侵害生命安全"
amended to assault to danger of life.
法官阁下 材料准备期间
My Lady, pending preparation of reports,
我请求申请保释
I make an application for bail.
迪恩夫人家庭关系融洽
Mrs. Dean is part of a strong family unit,
先前未有案底
has no previous convictions
并符合听证会
and has adhered to the conditions of bail set
保释条件
at the petition hearing.
我将依照相同条款
I will continue to grant bail,
继续批准保释
subject to the same special conditions.
我是克里斯蒂安 请留言 我会尽快回电
This is Christian. Leave me a message and I'll get back to you.
不是他
It's not him.
克里斯蒂安 不是克瑞格·迈尔斯
Christian, it's not Craig Myers.
社工是会在那家咖啡厅见特纳
The social worker meets Turner in the cafe
但你要找的人不是克瑞格·迈尔斯
but you're not looking for Craig Myers.
好了
OK, so...
简单来说 他们认为是安娜发布了信息
..in short, they believed Anna posted the message
希望克瑞格·迈尔斯遭到袭击
and wanted Craig Myers assaulted
但她不想他死
but not that she wanted him dead.
尽管不算理想 但情况有可能会更糟
It's not great but it could have been a lot worse.
-现在怎么办 -距离判决还有几周时间
- So what now? - Sentencing in a few weeks' time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
妈妈
Oh, Mum.
我错了
I was wrong.
什么错了
About what?
一切都错了
Everything.
克瑞格·迈尔斯
Craig Myers.
所有的一切
All of it.
你们一直都不信 可我却不听
You were never convinced but I wouldn't listen...
现在已经太晚了
..and now it's too late.
安娜 你说自己可能犯了错是认真的吗
Anna, are you genuinely saying you may have made a mistake?
这是否意味着你愿意向迈尔斯先生道歉
Does that mean you might be willing to apologise to Mr. Myers?
-这还有关系吗 -可能会有很大关系
- What does it matter? - It may matter a lot.
-你有什么想法 -恢复性司法
- What are you thinking? - Restorative justice.
指有罪一方
It's a process in which the guilty party
与罪案受害者见面
meets with the victim of a crime
就罪案造成的影响进行冷静的谈话
and takes part in a mediated discussion about the impact of it.
道歉并非强制要求
An apology isn't a strict prerequisite of the process,
但就法♥院♥意图而言 如果进展顺利
but for the purposes of the court, if it goes well,
可能会说服法官
it may just persuade the judge
对你进行社区服务处罚
to go for a community-based disposal.
你的意思是说这样她就不用坐牢了
So you mean this could keep her out of prison?
值得一试 不是吗
It's worth a try, isn't it?
但安娜必须完全接收法♥院♥对她的
But Anna would have to completely accept the roles assigned
角色定义 即她是罪犯
by the court, namely that she is the criminal
而他是受害者
and he's the victim.
克瑞格
Craig?
终于联♥系♥上你了 你去哪了 他们宣布判决了
At last! Where have you been? They've delivered the verdict.
什么结果
What happened?
有罪 她被叛有罪
Guilty. She's guilty.
我们赢了 克瑞格
We won, Craig.
你赢了
You won.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你能帮我跟人说几句话吗
Can you talk to someone for me?
什么话
About what?
喂
Hello?
他们给我判了一个轻一点的罪名
They found me guilty of a lesser charge
但还是有罪
but guilty.
谢谢
Thanks.
她来了 丹尼 我把电♥话♥给她
She's here now, Danny. I'll pass you over.
本
Ben?
本在学校啊
Ben's at school.
你在哪里
Where are you?
露易丝
Louise?!
小露和丹尼怎么了
What's going on with Lou and Danny?
-刚才是他打来的吗 -出什么事了
- Was that him on the phone? - What's happened?
她昨晚一直在联♥系♥他
She's been trying to get hold of him all night.
莱尼 发生什么事了
Lenny, what's going on?
是丹尼找到的利亚姆的尸体
It was Danny who found Liam's body.
不 不是他
No, it wasn't!
不可能...
It couldn't have been...
丹尼
Danny?
是杰瑞·泰特告诉我们的
Gerry Tythe told us.
-什么 -对不起我没有告诉你
- What? - I'm so sorry I didn't tell you.
他把本带走了
He's got Ben.
丹尼把本带走了
Danny's got Ben!
给学校打电♥话♥
Phone the school.
你听说判决结果了吗 老大
You heard the verdict, boss?
你去爱丁堡拘留所看威廉·内皮尔了吗
Did you go and see a William Napier in custody at Edinburgh?
-他袭击了克瑞格·迈尔斯 -他亲口告诉你的
- He attacked Craig Myers. - Told you that, did he?
没有 因为他被安娜·迪恩控制着
No, because Anna Dean has a hold over him,
-但我会找哈维警长谈 -你不能去
- but I'm going to talk to DS Harvey. - No. No, you're not.
尽管你之前警告 或是威胁了他
Napier has made a complaint to his solicitor
内皮尔还是向他律师提出了投诉
despite your warnings or threats.
-老大... -你不仅无视了我的命令
- Boss... - Not only did you ignore a direct order from me...
如果我们能在判刑结果出来之前得到他的认罪书...
Look, if we can get an admission before Anna Dean is sentenced...
你单独审问了潜在嫌犯 还没有录音
..You interviewed a potential suspect alone and unrecorded.
你真觉得我们还能给他定罪吗
Do you really think we'd get a conviction after that?
我还以为你会来祝贺我
Well, I'm surprised you're not congratulating me.
那样这一切就会尽早了结了 不是吗
It means all this will go away a lot quicker, doesn't it?
我要暂停你的职务
I'm suspending you from duty as of now.
她在嘲笑我们 你知道吗
She's laughing at us, you know that?
她现在正和内皮尔坐在一起
She's sitting there with Napier right now
哈哈大笑呢
having a good old chuckle.
内皮尔没在和别人一起哈哈大笑
Napier isn't chuckling with anyone.
他昨晚试图自杀
He tried to kill himself last night.
请把你的委任证给我
I need your warrant card.
本
Ben!
过来
Come here!