已经被分享了几千次了
and it's already been shared thousands of times.
因一包贴纸遭人谋杀
你必须做点什么
You have to do something!
瑞贝卡 瑞贝卡 我需要你冷静 好吗
Rebecca, Rebecca, I need you to stay calm, OK?
有好多人在给我发信息 打电♥话♥
People keep texting me and phoning me.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
别接电♥话♥
Don't answer the phone.
也别看短♥信♥ 克瑞格醒了吗
Don't even look at the messages. Is Craig awake yet?
没有 但是快了 我要跟他说什么
No, but he's waking up. What am I going to say to him?
我到之前什么都别说 我这就来
Nothing until I get there. I'm on my way.
你知道你在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
医院
Hospital.
你知道你叫什么吗
And do you know what your name is?
克瑞格
Craig.
克瑞格·迈尔斯
Craig Myers.
你醒啦
Hey, you!
杰茜呢
Jess?
她很好 我们都很好
She's fine. We're both fine.
不像你 被裹成了矮胖子
Unlike you, Humpty Dumpty!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 很爱很爱
I love you too. So much!
为什么... 是谁...
Why...? Who...?
我不知道
I don't know.
没事 已经没事了
It's OK, it's all right.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - OK.
你好 克瑞格 我是格洛沃警督
Hi, Craig, I'm DI Grover.
你说什么了吗
Did you mention anything?
克瑞格 你认识一个叫利亚姆·格兰姆的人吗
Craig, do you recognise the name Liam Graham?
不认识 为什么这么问
I don't know. Why?
他2003年在爱丁堡遭人杀害
He was murdered in Edinburgh in 2003.
当时只有九岁
He was nine years old.
我好像有印象
I think I remember.
最后发现凶手是一个比他大四岁的孩子
Turned out he was killed by a boy only four years older.
没有动机 没有解释
No motive, no explanation.
凶手落网的时候引起了巨大轰动
Caused quite a sensation when he was caught.
他在非公开法庭上认罪后获刑
He pleaded guilty and the sentence was delivered in closed court.
尽管他的长相从未被公开
His face was never made public,
可他的名字却因一时失误而遭到泄露
but his name was leaked by mistake.
埃迪·J·特纳
Eddie J Turner?
他被判处无期徒刑 服刑期为七年
He got a life sentence with a punishment part of seven years.
于2010年获释
He was released in 2010.
你肯定记得吧
You must remember that.
当时这事闹得沸沸扬扬
Well, just cos there was a lot of publicity,
有人组织了反对释放的活动
there was a campaign to keep him locked up.
还有人对他进行了死亡威胁
Death threats were made
法♥院♥依据《人♥权♥保护♥法♥》第八条
and the court granted him
-赋予其终身匿名权 -我不...
- lifelong anonymity under Article 8. - I don't...
有人把你的名字和照片发到了网上
Someone put your name and picture on the internet,
说你就是埃迪·J·特纳
saying you're Eddie J Turner.
可是...他们为什么要这么做
But...why would they do that?
除袭击案外 我们也在对此进行调查
We're investigating that, alongside the attack.
你有没有和谁结过梁子
Can you think of anyone that holds a grudge against you?
袭击者什么也没说吗
The attacker didn't say anything?
我记不...
Not that I can...
人们真的相信了
Do people believe it?
看
Look.
为什么"不要让邪恶存活"是大写
Why have "DON'T LET EVIL LIVE" all in caps,
而"在我们的孩子身边"是小写
and "near our kids" in lower case?
我听说特纳被转移到威尔士了
I heard Turner got moved to Wales.
因为这是指令
Cos it's an instruction.
派一名警员守在克瑞格·迈尔斯的病房♥门外
Get a body on the door of Craig Myers' hospital room.
再给我联络网络犯罪组
And talk to Cybercrime.
能找人帮我调查服装来源吗
Will I get uniform on the costume hire stuff?
好 但首要任务
Yeah, but the priority is getting
是把那篇文章撤下来并找到源头
that offline and finding out where it came from.
抱歉这么早让您来 老大
Sorry to get you in so early, boss.
你去见过这个迈尔斯了吗
Have you been to see this Myers?
嗯 他状态不太好 被整件事给搞懵了
Yeah, he's in a bad way. Pretty bewildered by the whole thing.
好 但是 可能是他吗
Right, but could it be him?
他的年龄符合
Well, he's the right age.
从受保护人角度来看 格拉斯哥港也符合
From a Protected Persons point of view, Port Glasgow fits.
那他们长得像吗
Does it look like him?
我们只有一张特纳小时候的照片
There was only that one picture of Turner as a kid,
像素极低 说是谁都有可能
and it was so bad it could have been anyone.
可问题是这根本不重要 不是吗
The thing is, it doesn't really matter, does it?
对对 你说得对
No, no, no, no, you're right,
毕竟我们还要组织警♥察♥联盟猜谜之夜呢
I mean, we have got the Police Federation quiz to organise.
我的意思是
What I mean is,
那篇文章的发布
a man has been seriously injured
导致了一名男性身受重伤
as a direct result of that message.
他的过去只有在调查他的时候才重要 不是吗
His past is only relevant in terms of investigating that, right?
他们就不该放他出来
They should never have let him out.
你之前参与那起案件的调查了吗
Did you work on the case?
没有
No.
没有 但我看过那个男孩的尸体照片 所以...
No, but I saw the photos of the wee boy's body, so...
公共保护小组不会透露任何信息 我得去打几个电♥话♥
We won't get anything out of the PPU. I need to make some calls.
你去向通讯小组做个汇报
You brief the comms team
然后去提醒利亚姆·格兰姆的家人
and then warn Liam Graham's family.
媒体要想报道埃迪·J·特纳的新闻
The media don't need an excuse as good as the Grim Reaper
可用不着像死神挨家挨户进行审判那样的借口
delivering judgment door-to-door to run an Eddie J Turner story.
快开始吧
Come on, then!
我不想
I don't want to!
为什么
Why not?
我在做这个 爸爸
I'm doing this, Dad!
它们不会跑的
They're not going anywhere.
来吧 这个可以留作纪念
Come on, this'll be good to keep.
那好吧
OK, then.
好了
Right, then.
开始录了
Here we go.
姓名
Name?
利亚姆 利亚姆·格兰姆
Liam. Liam Graham.
年龄
Age?
九岁
Nine.
呃 还有什么
Er, OK, what else?
你长大以后想成为什么样的人
What do you want to be when you grow up?
强大 我想成为强大的人
Big. I want to be big.
妈 妈
Mum? Mum?
你们好
Hello.
格兰姆夫人 迪恩夫人 抱歉 我今晚忙晕了
Mrs. Graham...Dean, sorry, long night.
我是格洛沃警督 这位是哈维警长
DI Grover, this is DS Harvey.
很抱歉打扰你们
I'm sorry to bother you.
我只是想知道是否有媒体
I just wondered if anyone from the media
在过去24小时内联♥系♥你们
been in touch in the last 24 hours.
联♥系♥我们干什么
About what?
昨晚格拉斯哥港有一名男子遇袭
Well, there was an attack on a man in Port Glasgow last night
有人在网上称他是埃迪·J·特纳
after he was accused online of being Eddie J Turner.
你越想保密 人们就越想知道真♥相♥
Keep a secret and you invite people to try and guess it.
这也不是第一次了 不是吗
It's not the first time, is it?
确实 但这是第一次有人在被认为是特纳后
No, it's the first time there's been an actual physical attack
遭到了袭击
after someone's been identified as Turner.
我们一直说 只要你公布他的名字
We have always said that, if you make his name public,
无辜的人就不会受到牵连
the innocent won't get accused.
格洛沃警督没说那人无辜
DI Grover didn't say the man was innocent.
所以你们觉得是他
So are you saying it's him?
-我可没这么说 -所以不是
- I'm certainly not saying that. - So it isn't?
你明白就算我知道也不能告诉你
You know I couldn't tell you, even if I knew.
你真的不知道
And you don't?
克瑞格·迈尔斯
Craig Myers?
如果让我看着他的双眼 我一定会知道
If I looked in his eyes, I'd know.
他伤得重吗
Is he badly hurt?
是的