The only guilt I felt at the time was about lying to my family.
为此我很后悔
I regret that.
但我的愤怒远大于愧疚感
But the anger was bigger than the guilt.
一直都是 我的愤怒胜过了一切
It always is. It's bigger than anything.
你现在愤怒吗
Are you angry now?
我一直充满愤怒
I'm always angry.
挣脱不掉
It never goes away.
那是仇恨
It's hate.
我恨他
I hate him.
你指的是埃迪·J·特纳
You mean Eddie J Turner?
你恨的是他 还是他所做的事
Is it him you hate or what he did?
这两者并不能分开而论
I don't believe you can separate them.
我也知道有些时候
And I know that sometimes
仇恨会影响我的判断...
the hate can affect my judgments...
但它已经融入我的骨肉了
..but it's who I am now.
利亚姆死后 我就变了
I was never the same person after Liam died.
我开始关注他人的阴暗面...
I started to see the bad in people...
而不是他们的优点
..before the good.
这也让我变得更加强硬
And it made me harder.
这一切并不能成为我对你所做的一切的借口
None of this is any excuse for what I've done to you.
我以为他就是你 但我错了...
I thought he was you but I was wrong...
-我很抱歉 -我不想要你的道歉
- ..and I'm sorry. - I don't want your apology.
安娜 你承认自己不该发布
Anna, you said you accept you were wrong
-你以为是凶手的人的姓名... -不是
- for posting the name of the person you believed... - No.
我说的不是这个 我是说...
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying...
我是说我不该指控他
..I'm saying I was wrong to accuse him.
所以如果我就是他 你就不觉得抱歉了
So if I was him, you wouldn't be sorry?
没错
No.
我不会觉得抱歉
I wouldn't be sorry.
我不会为了替我儿子寻求正义而道歉
I can't apologise for trying to get justice for my son.
任何人都不行
Not to anyone.
你想达到什么目的 安娜
And what exactly did you hope to achieve, Anna,
通过你所做的事
by doing what you did?
我天真地以为...
I thought, naively...
如果我能和他当庭对峙
..that if I made him stand up in court...
一切就都会水落石出
..it would all come out.
我就能摘下他的面具
The mask would slip.
让他不得不面对之前的所作所为 面对我
He'd have to face what he did. Face me.
我也就能找到原因了
And I would find out why.
对于受罪案影响的人来说
The "why?" question is a huge one for anybody
原因真的很重要 对不对 克瑞格
who's been affected by crime, isn't it, Craig?
安娜目前所说的一切
Has what Anna's shared so far gone any way
有没有让你明白她的原因
to answering the "why?" for you?
她还没说是从哪里查到的我的名字
She still hasn't said where my name came from.
对不起 这件事我不能告诉任何人
I'm sorry, I can't tell anyone that.
-或者是不是她让那个人来的我家 -不是
- Or whether she sent that guy to my house. - No.
-我没有 -你知道他是谁吗
- I didn't. - Do you know who he was?
我只能说
All I can say
我真心希望这事没有发生
is I truly wish it hadn't happened.
克瑞格 当你在医院醒来
Craig, when you woke in hospital
发现自己是因为这项指控
and found out you'd been attacked
而遭到了袭击
as a result of this accusation,
你有什么感受
how did you feel?
我也了解愤怒的滋味
I know about anger.
不是只有她
She's not the only one.
我觉得很愧疚
I felt guilty.
在医院里
In the hospital?
为什么感到愧疚
Guilty about what?
为我女儿不得不看到我那副惨样而愧疚
That my daughter had to see me like that.
躺在地上 血沾满了地毯
Lying there, bleeding all over the carpet.
那是她的家
That was her home.
是她最该感到安全的地方
The one place she should feel safe.
她以为我死了
She thought I was dead.
她才六岁 却要在学校的其他孩子面前为我辩护
Six years old and she's defending me to the other kids at school.
明明应该是我去保护她的
It's meant to be me protecting her.
你是为了这件事感到愧疚
And you feel guilty about that?
在一定程度上
And that it was a relief,
她们的离开
in a way,
对我也是一种解脱
when they left.
因为她们离开了我
Because at least when they're nowhere near me,
我就不用再去担心她们的安全了
I don't have to worry about them so much.
我并不为自己试图寻找特纳的下落而感到抱歉...
I'd be lying if I said I was sorry for trying to find Turner...
但我最不希望的事
..but the last thing I wanted
就是更多无辜的人受到伤害
was for more innocent people to get hurt.
我很抱歉 克瑞格
I'm so sorry, Craig.
我说过我不想要你的道歉
I don't want your apology. I said that!
我明白你没有办法接受她的道歉
You obviously find it hard to hear.
我想休息一下
I think I need a break.
你能看着我吗
Will you look at me?
求你了
Please.
我知道这不够 但我需要让你知道
I know it's not enough but I need you to know.
够了
Don't!
什么够了 克瑞格
Don't what, Craig?
我要休息一下
I need a break!
我为之前的所作所为向你道歉
I'm so sorry for what I've done to you.
-别说了 -克瑞格
- Don't! - Craig.
求你了
Please...
-克瑞格 -别说了
- Craig... - Don't.
-你能看着我吗 -够了
- Will you look at me, please? - Stop!
-好了 -我很抱歉 克瑞格
- OK. - I'm so sorry, Craig.
-求你了... -我不是克瑞格
- Please... - I'm not Craig!
我是埃迪·J·特纳
I'm Eddie J Turner!
所以我才来这里
That's why I'm here.
因为这是我摆脱不掉的事实
Because there's no getting away from it.
我就是他 他就是我
I'm him, he's me.
从来没有变过
He still is.
安娜
Anna.
克里斯蒂安
埃迪·J·特纳在这里
别走
Don't go.
安娜
Anna!
哪里可以出去
Which way is out?
我是克里斯蒂安
This is Christian.
请留言 我会尽快回电
Leave me a message and I'll get back to you.
麻烦再快一点 越快越好
Faster, please. As fast as you can.
接电♥话♥啊 克里斯蒂安
Answer, Christian.
-求你接电♥话♥啊 -我是克里斯蒂安
- Please answer the phone! - This is Christian.
请留言 我会尽快回电
Leave me a message and I'll get back to you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问您是克里斯蒂安吗
Are you Christian?
您的妻子打来了电♥话♥
Your wife's on the phone.
邪恶少年认罪
你的门铃坏了
Your bell's broke.
我把电池拿出来了
I took the batteries out.
我来这里没有恶意
I come in peace.
你没打电♥话♥来
You didn't phone.
你今天休息
Is it your day off?
你说过会打电♥话♥告诉我会面上发生了什么
You said you'd phone and tell me what was said at the meeting.
有没有...坦白什么
Were there any...admissions?
只有我坦白了
Only mine.
你应该找个人谈一谈
You should tell someone.
至少告诉索罗门
Solomon, at least.
或者是露易丝和莱尼
And what about Louise and Lenny?
我真的不知道
I don't know.
不过我确实该给他们打电♥话♥了
I should definitely phone them, though.
不然他们会着急的
They'll be wondering.
克瑞格
肯定是他放到我包里的
He must have put this in my bag.
他到底在想什么
What the hell was he thinking?
现在就打电♥话♥给索罗门
Phone Solomon now.
不行 安娜
No, Anna.
他是唯一能告诉我们事情经过的人
He's the only one that can tell us what happened.
不