就算他从我们面前走过 我们也不会知道
He could walk past me and my family and we wouldn't even know.
他可以为所欲为
He could do anything.
他也一定会如此 因为他充满邪恶
And he will because he's evil!
够了
Enough.
无论埃迪·J·特纳在哪儿 假释条款规定
Wherever Eddie J Turner is, the terms of his licence prevent him
他永远不得进入爱丁堡市
from entering the City of Edinburgh.
说得好像他是个遵纪守法的公民似的
Good job we know he's such a law-abiding citizen, then.
你第一次听到克瑞格·迈尔斯这个名字是何时何地
Where and when did you first hear the name Craig Myers?
无可奉告
No comment.
你使用了社交媒体
You used social media to
指使他人对其实施袭击 对不对
instruct someone to attack him, didn't you?
-无可奉告 -你有证据吗
- No comment. - Did you have any evidence?
你没有 就给无辜的人扣上了莫须有的罪名 对不对
No, you made wild accusations against an innocent man, right?
这台电脑我们都还没进行彻底检查
We've barely begun looking into this.
如果我们检查你的手♥机♥会发现什么
What will we find when we examine your phone?
我不是罪犯
I'm not the criminal!
你知道是谁袭击了克瑞格·迈尔斯吗
Do you know who attacked Craig Myers?
不知道 但是我很高兴他这么做了
No! But I'm glad they did!
安娜 别再说了
Anna! Now we stop!
嗨 你还好吗 我给你带了三明治
Hiya, you all right? Got you a sandwich.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
库房♥的雷伊打电♥话♥问你怎么样了
Leigh from the depot called to see how you are.
是问伤还是身份
How or who?
我开玩笑的
It's a joke.
看来不太合适
It was inappropriate.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了
What?
告诉她
Tell her.
我记起了一些事情
I remembered something.
那个人 他确实和我说了话
The guy - he did speak to me.
他在我耳边低声说了句话
He whispered something in my ear.
他说了什么
What did he say?
"邪恶不能存活在我们的孩子身边"
"Evil can't live near our kids."
和那条信息一样 谢谢你 瑞贝卡
The same words as in the message? All right, thanks, Rebecca.
采访的时候 格洛沃警督
At the time of the interview, DI Grover,
你为什么认为那条信息
why did you believe there to be a link
与这场袭击有关联
between the message and the attack,
并因此拘留迪恩夫人
and therefore reason to detain Mrs. Dean?
因为案发时间就在迈尔斯先生的
Because the attack happened two hours after
姓名 地址和照片被发布在网络上的两小时之后
Mr. Myers' name, address and picture appeared on the Internet.
是否还有其他原因
And those were your only grounds?
还有那条信息的拼写方式
There was also the way that the message was written.
当然了 大家可别忘了这点 你的拼写方式
Oh, yes, of course! Lest we forget, the typographical style
可以显示出潜在的暴♥力♥倾向
in which YOU discerned a hidden exhortation to violence.
这就是你的理由吗
Those were your grounds?
还有我作为一名经验丰富的警官的判断
Along with my judgment, as an experienced police officer.
我拘留嫌疑人并收集证据的做法
It's perfectly normal to detain an individual
完全正当
and then gather evidence.
我有理由怀疑迪恩夫人
I had reasons to suspect Mrs. Dean.
我对你怀疑她的理由
Ah, well, it's your reasons for suspecting her
以及你的专业判断十分感兴趣
and your professional judgment I'm interested in.
尤其是你对敢于为自己辩护的
Specifically, your attitude towards women
女性的态度
who dare to speak up for themselves.
你从爱丁堡
Isn't it the case that
被调到因弗克莱德不正是因为
you've been seconded from Edinburgh to Inverclyde
上级要对你的行为表现进行调查吗
due to an ongoing investigation into your conduct?
反对 法官阁下 这个问题与案件无关
Objection, My Lady. The question is entirely irrelevant.
请继续 米什拉先生
Move on, please, Mr. Mishra.
我以前经常给利亚姆唱这首歌♥
I used to sing it to Liam.
一闪一闪亮晶晶
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.
他小时候总不愿意睡觉
He was a terrible sleeper to begin with.
这是唯一能让他睡着的办法
It was the only thing that made him go off.
他们在忙什么
What's keeping them?
有曾用名为埃迪·J·特纳的画家
News on the artist formerly known
和迈尔斯先生的消息了
as Eddie J Turner and Mr. Myers.
他俩不是一个人
Two different people.
确定吗
Definitely?
迈尔斯事件已经平息
The smoke's settled above Myers
因为事情并没有闹大
cos the fire could well be pretty local.
所以我们必须低调处理此事
So, for obvious reasons, we need to handle this sensitively.
为什么
What reasons?
如果安娜·迪恩指控了一个无辜的人是儿童杀手...
If Anna Dean accused an innocent man of being a child killer...
你听到我说要低调处理了吧 斯蒂文
You did just hear the sensitively part, Steven?
皇家办公室已经允许我进行起诉
The Crown Office has just given me permission to charge.
什么罪名
With?
煽动谋杀罪
Incitement to murder.
那个死神对克瑞格·迈尔斯说的话
The Grim Reaper used almost exactly the same words
和网上那条信息几乎一模一样
to Craig Myers as the ones in the online post.
这罪名可不小
That's a very serious charge.
那刀也不小 可不是闹着玩的
It's a very serious knife, not fancy dress.
这是检察官的建议
It's what the Fiscal advised.
你使劲推波助澜了吧
How hard did you push?
安娜·迪恩知道是谁干的
Anna Dean knows who did this.
这只是你的猜测
That's to be proved.
我们要发布声明吗
Are we releasing a statement?
不 这只会火上浇油
No, it only gives the story oxygen.
我们会限制报道吧
There'll be reporting restrictions in place?
嗯 以尚未逮捕袭击者为由
On the grounds that we've yet to arrest an attacker.
那好 起诉迪恩夫人 允许她取保候审
OK, charge and release Mrs. Dean on an undertaking.
提醒她泄露调查信息的后果
Remind her of the consequences if any of this gets out.
一定要低调 斯蒂文 明白吗
And sensitively, Steven, OK?
我们已进行多方调查
We have made enquiries.
没有证据表明
There are no grounds to believe that
遇袭男子是杀害你儿子的凶手
the man who was attacked was your son's killer.
除非你有别的证据
Unless, of course, you know different.
到目前为止 你因犯罪嫌疑接受审讯
Up to this point, you have been questioned under suspicion.
现在你将以煽动谋杀罪被正式逮捕
You are now under arrest on a charge of incitement to murder.
我必须提醒你 你有权保持沉默
I must caution you that you're not obliged to say anything,
但你说的一切都将被记录在案
but anything you do say will be written down
并成为呈堂证供
and may be used in evidence.
我会让假释官将你释放
I will ask the duty officer to release you
但你必须承诺出席...
on an undertaking to appear...
感谢你们的理解与配合
We appreciate your understanding and co-operation.
我们确认这起案件的起因是身份混淆
We're satisfied that it's a case of mistaken identity.
希望你们的生活能早日回归正轨
So hopefully things'll get back to normal pretty quickly.
你们会发表声明澄清克瑞格不是凶手吗
Will there be a statement, saying Craig isn't him?
不会 我们希望事态尽快平息
No, we want the story to die as soon as possible.
但对于任何在网络或现实中重复该不实指控者
But we will be coming down hard on anyone repeating
我们都将进行严厉追责
the accusations, on or offline.
-我知道 可是... -别说了
- Yeah, but... - Don't.
他在看书 我和他说了晚安
He's reading. I said goodnight.
给
Here you go.
拜托你们就赶紧问我吧
Will someone please ask me?
有必要吗 我们都知道了 不是吗
Why? We already know, don't we?
是你把那条信息发布到网上的吗 安娜
Was it you who put the message online, Anna?
当时我不能向你们透露任何情况
I couldn't tell any of you anything
否则你们会受到牵连
or you'd be implicated.
我知道你很愤怒 但你以后会成为一名律师
I know you're angry, but you're going to be a lawyer.
你是不是在警♥察♥来之前就知道了这起袭击
Did you know about the attack before the police came?
-不知道 -你知道是谁干的吗
- No. - Do you know who did it?
她当然不知道
Of course she doesn't!
有人告诉我凶手一定是他
I was told it's definitely him.
但并不是他
But it's not!
据警方说...
According to the police...
天哪 妈妈
Oh, Christ, Mum!
他们还能说什么呢
What else are they going to say?
是谁告诉你的
Who told you?
别告诉我你相信了那个该死的莫·巴克利
Please, tell me you didn't trust Mo bloody Buckley!
有的是人愿意
Any number of people would have
帮你把信息发布到网上
gladly put it online for you!