-嗨 斯蒂文 -嗨
- Hey, Steve. - Hi.
从我给你打电♥话♥到现在
He's been banging on
他一直在喊安娜·迪恩的名字
about Anna Dean since I called you.
谢谢你告诉我 吉姆
Thanks for the heads up, Jim.
他在里面 抓紧时间
He's in there. Be quick.
好 谢了 兄弟
All right. Cheers, mate.
我为什么要被关在这里
Why do I have to be down here on my own?
你第一次听到克瑞格·迈尔斯这个名字是何时何地
Where and when did you first hear the name Craig Myers?
无可奉告
No comment.
你使用了社交媒体
You used social media to
指使他人对其实施袭击 对不对
instruct someone to attack him, didn't you?
-无可奉告 -你有证据吗
- No comment. - Did you have any evidence?
你没有
No?
就给无辜的人扣上了莫须有的罪名 对不对
It was a wild accusation made against an innocent man, right?
如果我们检查你的手♥机♥会发现什么
What will we find when we start examining your phone?
我不是罪犯
I'm not the criminal.
你知道是谁袭击了克瑞格·迈尔斯吗
Do you know who attacked Craig Myers?
不知道 但是我很高兴他这么做了
No, but I'm glad they did!
安娜 别再说了
Anna! Now we stop.
你记得这场审讯吗
Do you recognise that interview?
记得
Yes.
那么你应该也承认曾经说过你很高兴
Then you acknowledge saying that you were glad
有人袭击了克瑞格·迈尔斯吧
someone had attacked Craig Myers?
这话我今天早上也说过
I said it again this morning.
但是录像证明了在犯罪发生时
But the recording is proof of how you felt at the time
你的想法 对不对
of the crime, isn't it?
应该是吧
I suppose so.
归根结底 证据才是最重要的东西
And proof is everything after all.
你有两个孩子 对吗
You have two children, is that correct?
我有三个孩子
I have three children.
我永远都有三个孩子
I'll always have three.
通过呼吁将埃迪·J·特纳的新身份
And by campaigning for Eddie J Turner's new identity
公之于众
to be made public,
你相信这样就能够保护你的孩子了
you believe that you are somehow protecting your children?
还有别人的孩子
And everybody else's.
你也认为这个想法很理智
And you believe that's rational?
你认为无论埃迪·J·特纳现在是谁
That whoever Eddie J Turner is,
他都有可能回来伤害你的其他家人
he may still return to harm the rest of your family?
没人知道他当初为什么要下手杀人
Nobody knows why he did it in the first place,
又怎么知道他不会再次行凶呢
so what's to stop him doing it again?
有些人会说
You see, some would say
这种臆测完全不理智 迪恩夫人
that that is totally irrational, Mrs. Dean.
甚至极其偏执
Paranoid even.
这种怀疑有人在针对你个人的想法
That you suspect some sort of vendetta against you personally.
你为什么这么愤怒 威廉
Why were you so angry, William?
就连他们把你带来这里的时候
Even when they brought you here,
你还在喊着安娜·迪恩的名字
you were still shouting about Anna Dean.
说她辜负了你
About being let down by her.
背叛了你
Betrayed.
你指的是什么
What exactly did you mean?
你知道安娜现在在哪里吗
Do you know where Anna is now?
她在高级法♥院♥
She's in the High Court.
这就是她没来上班的原因
That's why she wasn't at work.
你认同以牙还牙的报复吗 迪恩夫人
Do you believe in an eye for an eye, Mrs. Dean?
我认为我有责任确保世人记得
I believe that it's my job to make sure no-one forgets
利亚姆所受的伤害
how much Liam suffered
以及司法系统是如何辜负了他
or how badly this system let him down.
好的 但那并不是我提出的问题
Fine, but that wasn't the question I asked.
你的提问根本没有道理
What you're asking doesn't make sense
因为这根本没有可比性
because it's not like for like.
利亚姆的人生比他的重要得多
His life and Liam's don't have the same value.
从杀死孩子的那天起 他就已经放弃了人♥权♥
The day he killed a child, he gave up his human rights.
你不能把他们相提并论
You can't compare them.
她遇到了不少麻烦
She's in a lot of trouble.
你想帮她 对吗
You'd like to help her, wouldn't you?
你可以帮她 但你必须对我说实话
And you can, but it's important that you tell me the truth
告诉我你以前都帮她做了什么事 明白吗
about how you've helped her in the past, do you understand?
你我都知道 去年万圣节是你袭击了
You and me both know that you attacked Craig Myers...
克瑞格·迈尔斯 不是吗
...on Halloween last year, don't we?
你现在只需要承认是她指使的你
What you need to do now is admit that she told you to do it.
否则 她还会继续...
Otherwise, she'll carry on...
伤害和利用无辜的人
..hurting and using innocent people.
像你一样无辜的人 威廉 你是受害者
People like you, William. You're a victim.
不是这样的
That's not true.
安娜·迪恩除了给她儿子报仇之外
Anna Dean doesn't care about anyone or anything
根本不在乎任何人和事
except getting vengeance for her son.
你是被复仇的欲望
The truth is that you're obsessed
所蒙蔽了 对不对
by the desire for revenge, aren't you?
-不惜一切代价只为复仇 -我没有
- Revenge at any cost. - No.
你发布了那条信息 因为你知道
You posted that message knowing full well
-一定会有人袭击克瑞格·迈尔斯 是吗 -不是
- that someone would attack Craig Myers, didn't you? - No.
你也很清楚袭击者是谁 对不对
And you know full well who did so, don't you?
你这是在颠倒黑白
This is the wrong way round.
我不是罪犯 他也不是受害者
I'm not the criminal and he's not the victim.
-迪恩夫人... -你们应该保护公民不受他伤害
- Mrs. Dean... - It's the public that need protected from him,
-而不是反过来保护他 -你一直说的这个"他"
- not the other way around. - You keep referring to "him".
麻烦你做一下说明 指的是不是克瑞格·迈尔斯
To be clear, by "him", you mean Craig Myers?
我指的是埃迪·J·特纳
I mean Eddie J Turner.
你觉得她在乎你 觉得你们是朋友
You think she cares about you, you think you're friends, but
那她为什么不告诉你她要出庭
why didn't she tell you she was going to court?
她可能都不会再回来工作了
She might not be back at work.
你可能再也见不到她了
You might never see her again.
她的这种...
This...
偏执 正在摧毁他人的生活
..obsession of hers, it's ruining lives,
为了她好 我们也必须阻止她
and Anna needs us to stop her for her own sake.
如果你是真心在乎她
If you really care about her,
那就帮帮我
then help me.
但你得快点做决定 威廉
But you need to do it quickly, William.
15年来 我一直活在别人的目光中
I've been stared at for 15 years.
所有人都知道我是谁
Everyone knows who I am.
我曾经遭受网络暴♥力♥ 被人当街辱骂
I've been abused online and on the street
就因为我让我的儿子自己去了商店
for letting my son go to the shop on his own.
这并不是我想要的
I didn't ask for any of this.
这不是新闻发布会 迪恩夫人
This is not a press conference, Mrs. Dean.
现在倒有人向我提供心理咨♥询♥
Now I'm being offered psychological support.
我是受害者的时候没人帮我 可我一变成罪犯...
I got no help as a victim of crime but as soon I'm an offender...
迪恩夫人 我理解你有所不满
Mrs. Dean, whilst I understand you have grievances,
但你也要理解 法♥院♥的存在不是为了
you must understand that this court does not exist
让受害者做一个了结
to provide closure for victims.
法♥院♥的存在是为了维护律法
It exists to uphold a set of normative laws
所有公民都应当遵守的律法
that, as individuals, we must all live by.
若是你有其他意图 还请另寻途径
For anything else, I'm afraid you must look elsewhere.
哪里还有途径
Where?
我该去哪里谈论是非对错
Where can we talk about right and wrong
而不是有没有证据
instead of what can be proved?
这里没有人在乎公民人♥权♥
Nobody here is interested in individuals,
你们只关心国家受到了什么损害
you only care what harm has been done to the state.
-迪恩夫人... -你们只想维护自己
- Mrs. Dean... - And you only matter to each other.
这与司法公正毫无关系
This has got nothing to do with justice
利亚姆遭受的一切对你们来说根本无关痛痒
and what happened to Liam has got nothing to do with you.
只有我和我的家人还在追寻真♥相♥
It was my crime - mine and my family's.
你们别想阻止我们查出真♥相♥
You've tried to take it away from us but I won't let you.
这是给你的最后一次警告
This is your final warning!
你不能一直逃避真♥相♥
You can't bury your head.
你必须听我说 威廉 听我说
You need to listen to me, William. Listen to me!
听我说
Listen! Listen!
你可以帮她 你可以帮安娜·迪恩
You can help her. You can help Anna Dean.
迪恩夫人
Mrs. Dean...
你认为克瑞格·迈尔斯就是埃迪·J·特纳吗
...do you believe that Craig Myers is Eddie J Turner?
我知道他是
I know he is.