-我知道 -那你为什么不让他们去做
- I know. - So why didn't you let them?
因为我才是他的母亲
Because I'm his mother!
我不怪你 安娜
I don't blame you, Anna.
你知道我有多想告诉你吗
Do you know how much I wanted to tell you?
但你知道我会怎么说
But you knew what I'd say.
我只是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
你没法永远保护我 妈妈 你知道的
You can't always, Mum. You know you can't.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
给大学发邮件 告诉他们我明天要请假
To e-mail uni to tell them that I won't be at tomorrow's lecture
因为我的罪犯妈妈要去郡法♥院♥
because my criminal mother is at the Sheriff Court,
申请保释
trying to get bail!
这事真是没完没了了啊
No end to it, is there?
我妈说了你是个大♥麻♥烦
My mother said you were trouble.
她还说你很会做菜呢
She also said you could cook.
我不是不愿意告诉你
This isn't me not sharing it with you.
如果最坏的情况发生 你得留下来照顾本
If the worst happens, you have to be here for Ben.
但事情不会到那一步的
But it won't come to that.
利亚姆·格兰姆谋杀案
无辜孩童遇害
无辜孩童遇害
凯茜
怎么回事
What changed?
副警♥察♥局长一般不会告诉我这种事
The ACC doesn't tend to share that sort of thing with me.
他只会告诉我该怎么做 我照做就行
He just tends to tell me what to do and I just tend to do it.
看到规律了没
You see the pattern?
他觉得你咨♥询♥的检察官
He felt the Fiscal you spoke to
经验不够丰富 无法做出这么重大的决定
wasn't experienced enough to make such a big decision.
胡说 这有什么重大的
Bollocks! What's so bloody big about it?
煽动谋杀可是重罪
Incitement to murder is a big call.
你也知道这起案件很微妙
And you can see this is delicate.
我只知道有人违犯了法律
All I can see is that the law has been broken.
没人想给受害者冠上罪犯的名号♥
Nobody wants to criminalise a victim,
尤其是一个世人皆知的受害者
especially not one people know.
不管你喜不喜欢 我们都要考虑公众舆♥论♥
And, like it or not, we need to consider public opinion.
公众舆♥论♥根本不存在 那都是媒体搞出来的
Public opinion' doesn't exist! It was invented by the media.
你要知道
The bottom line is
让这件事小事化了对大家都好
it's in everybody's interests for this to just quietly go away.
除非是你的脑袋被揍开了花
Unless it was your head that was split in two.
他会得到...
He'll get...
赔偿金吗 老天
Compensation? Christ!
老大 不管这是谁干的
Boss, whoever did this,
他去克瑞格·迈尔斯家不是为了痛揍他一顿
they didn't go to Craig Myers' house to give him a hiding.
而是想要杀他
They went there to try and kill him.
要是他再次出手呢
What if they try again?
他们家还有个六岁的小女孩
There's a six-year-old girl living in that house.
那我们就等等看检察官的答复吧
So let's just wait and see what the Fiscals come back with.
如果因为警♥察♥局长认怂 联♥系♥了皇家办公室
If Anna Dean walks because the Chief Constable got spooked
而让安娜·迪恩逃脱...
and called the Crown Office...
咱这年纪就别搞阴谋论了吧
We're both too old for conspiracy theories.
那我们就等于是在鼓励义警行为
Then we are basically sanctioning vigilantism!
你现在已经是在走钢丝了 斯蒂文
You are already walking a tightrope, Steven.
千万不要再跑起来
Now would not be the best time to start running.
这事已经不归我们决定了 明白吗
It's out of our hands now, OK?
是有坏消息吗
Bad news?
明天再谈吧
We'll talk tomorrow.
我们几个人要去喝酒 你要一起吗
A few of us are going for a drink, if you fancy it.
你还没和大家好好认识一下呢
You still haven't really met everyone.
谢了 但今晚不行
Thanks, but not tonight.
晚安
Night.
-我只想和你谈谈 -你不能靠近我
- I only want to talk. - You can't be anywhere near me.
-就五分钟 拜托了 凯茜 -不行
- Five minutes. Please, Cathy. - No.
-你只要告诉他们真♥相♥ -我说了不行
- Just tell them the truth. - I said no!
这个人还是不明白 女人说不行...
He still doesn't understand that when a woman says no...
意思就是不行
she means no.
-爸爸 -你好啊
- Daddy! - Hello!
这些天乖吗 爸爸好想你
Have you been good? I've missed you so much!
我昨晚和检察官谈了
I spoke with Crown Counsel last night,
他们似乎改变了态度
and it seems they've changed their position.
如果我们愿意
Should we be willing to
参照76条尽早提出认罪
tender an early guilty plea under Section 76,
就能得到最宽大的处理
we'd receive the maximum discount on sentence.
这意味着不用坐牢吗
Does that mean non-custodial?
如果我们现在商议出合理的辩护及陈述
If we negotiate a soft plea and a watered-down narration now,
应该会是这个结果
that's the implication, yeah.
她可以安然脱身
She'll walk away.
要是她不认罪呢
And if she pleads not guilty?
那就上庭 迈尔斯先生提交证据 然后...
Then we go to trial, Mr. Myers gives evidence, and...
-谁知道呢 -是啊 谁知道呢
- Who knows? - Aye. Who knows?
安娜 告诉我你想让我怎么做
Anna, I need you to tell me what you want me to do.
如果罪名真这么严重 他们为什么愿意协商
If this is so serious, why are they willing to negotiate?
因为他们知道你经历了什么
Because they know what you've been through.
也因为你很难缠
And because you're a pain in the arse
他们担心你入狱所引起的公众舆♥论♥
and they're scared of public opinion if you go to jail.
或者是因为我太接近真♥相♥
Or because I'm too close to the truth.
他们已经骗了我们15年 小露
They've been lying to us for 15 years, Lou.
难道现在就会对我们坦诚了吗
Why assume they're being honest now?
万一克瑞格·迈尔斯就是埃迪·J·特纳
What if Craig Myers is Eddie J Turner and
而这次就是我们揭开他真面目的机会呢
this is our one chance to lift the rock he's hiding under?
你几乎从一开始就陪在我们身边 米什拉先生
You've been with us almost from the start, Mr. Mishra,
你知道我一直以来想要的是什么
you know what I've always wanted -
我想让所有人都知道那个混♥蛋♥是谁 住在哪里
for everyone to know who and where that evil bastard is
因为我知道他依然邪恶
because he's still evil. I know he is.
他从来没有受到应有的惩罚
He never had to answer for it.
也从来没有站上法庭告诉我们原因
He never had to stand up in court and tell us - why?
杀害利亚姆的原因
Why Liam?
那本呢
What about Ben?
这就是为了本 还有其他的孩子们
This is about Ben and every other kid.
只有大家都知道特纳在哪儿 他们才会安全
None of them are safe until everyone knows where Turner is.
安娜 我必须说明
It's worth pointing out, Anna,
如果你执意上庭
that if you do decide to take this to trial,
迈尔斯先生就永无安宁之日了 不管他是谁
there'll be no going back for Mr. Myers, whoever he is.
如果你不认罪 妈妈
If you plead not guilty, Mum,
我们就都不会再有安宁之日了
there's no going back for any of us.
能让我和安娜商量一下吗
Can I have some time to consult with Anna, please?
并不是所有事都能回到原来的样子 不是吗
Now everything can get back to how it was, hm?
我一直在想 万一那天杰茜和我一起应了门呢
I keep thinking, what if Jess had answered the door with me?
我只是想告诉你们最新进展
I just wanted to update you.
这事不能报道
It can't be reported,
不过嫌犯是安娜·迪恩
but the accused is Anna Dean.
利亚姆·格兰姆的母亲
Liam Graham's mother.
是她发了那张照片
She posted the picture?
还需证实 如果我们走到那一步的话
That has to be proven, if we get that far.
她已经被同意保释
She's been granted bail
条件是她不能踏入格拉斯哥港
on condition that she stays out of Port Glasgow
并且不能试图联♥系♥你
and makes no attempt to contact you.
抱歉 你刚才说
Sorry, what do you mean,
"如果我们能到那一步"是什么意思
if we get that far?
发生了一些...事情
There's been some...dialogue.
这个案子能否上庭
There's a question mark over
还是个未知数
whether or not the case will go to trial.
很大程度上要看她是否认罪
A lot depends on her plea.
他差点没命了
He nearly died!
我知道
I know.
我们现在只能等待后续
Let's just wait and see what happens.
我猜 如果不上庭
I suppose, if there's no trial,
这件事就会很快平息 对吗
it should go away quicker, right?
为什么选我 她回答过这个问题吗
Why me? Did she answer that?
没有
No.
我也是一位父亲 我同情她的遭遇 可是...
I'm a parent and I feel for her, but...
她为什么要这样对我
..why do this to me?
迈尔斯夫人
Mrs. Myers?
在那之后 一切都恢复正常了吗
And at that point, did things return to normal?