走吧
Come on.
全体起立
All rise.
受害者
第一季 第一集
六个月前
不错嘛 离退休又近了一天
Well done. Another day nearer retirement.
我们几个要去酒吧庆祝一下
A few of us are off to the pub to celebrate.
要不要一起
Fancy it?
-今晚就不去了 -今晚就不去了
- Not tonight. - Not tonight.
每天都要面对这么多人 怎么能不喝酒
You can't deal with the general public every day and not drink.
那些拿自动武器
That's how fellas wind up going crazy
跑商场扫射的人就是这样疯掉的
with automatic weapons in shopping centres.
我喝酒
I do drink.
只是不和你的同事一起喝
Just not with your workmates?
只是今晚不喝
Just not tonight.
我保证过了
I made a promise.
-没别的事了吧 -预约都已经处理完了
- Is that me done? - That's all the appointments.
太好了 今晚还要过节呢
Great, it's a big night tonight.
不过...
Except...
他等了差不多半小时了
..He's been waiting about half an hour.
说他只想见你
He'll only see you.
多少
How many?
死不了的
You'll live.
你昨天为什么没来看医生
Why didn't you turn up to see the doctor yesterday?
我病了
I was ill.
威廉 你把自己当受害者 别人也会这么看你
William, act like a victim and you'll get treated like one.
你希望我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
过来
Come here.
我回来了
Hello?
水是用来做天妇罗面糊的
The water is what we use to make the tempura batter
气泡可以让它的口感更佳酥脆
so the air bubbles and it gives it a really crisp texture...
瑞贝卡
Rebecca?
杰茜
Jess?
瑞贝卡
Rebecca?
-吓到你啦 -万圣节快乐 你们两个小怪兽
- Got you! - Happy Halloween, you monsters!
-看 那有一个 爸爸 -去吧
- Look! There's one, Daddy! - Go on.
等会儿要不要喝一杯
Are we having a drink later?
我忙完以后应该可以去找你
I can meet you last thing, maybe.
小公主想在家里发糖果
Princess wants to give out sweets at home.
不给糖就捣蛋 万圣节快乐
Trick or treat? Happy Halloween!
好可爱的造型 是你自己做的吗
Oh, this is a lovely costume, did you make it yourself?
是
Yes.
-好了兄弟 -好棒啊
- All right, mate, - that's nice.
我上了
I've got this.
-拿点糖吧 -你好吗
- Take some sweeties. - How you doing, all right?
-嗨 -你有糖吗
- Hiya. - Have you had some sweets?
嗯 她这造型真可爱
Oh, yeah. She's got such a lovely costume.
是啊 挺好看的吧 你家里有孩子吗
Yeah, it's good, isn't it? Have you had many kids in, or...?
你有孩子吗
Have you got any yourself, or...?
怎么样了 还好吗 这衣服真可爱
All right, how's it going? All right? Look at that costume!
怎么样
What do you think?
不像平时那么吓人了
Not as scary as usual.
我不喜欢万圣节
You know, I don't agree with Halloween.
那就别吃孩子们的糖了
Stop eating the kids' sweets, then!
你不喜欢哪一点 莱尼
What don't you agree with, Lenny?
我们的庆祝方式有点像美国了 不是吗
It's all a bit American now, isn't it?
就像以前一样敲完门就跑
What's wrong with good old-fashioned tapping the door
有什么不好的
and running away?
你们以前就是这么庆祝万圣节的吗
Is that what you did at Halloween?
我们以前差不多每晚都这么干
That's what we did most nights.
吸血鬼的猎物 快去吧 你也把面具戴上
Vampire victims! Come on! You too, mask on!
好吧好吧 等一下 儿子 好了 我们走吧
OK. OK, OK, hold on, son! Right, let's go.
我要去找妮琪喝酒
I'm meeting Nicki for a drink.
你想喝的话晚点可以过来
Come down later if you like.
我今晚想和他一起庆祝
I want to enjoy tonight with him.
好吧
Yeah.
他的朋友们问能不能让他一起出去
So his mates want to know if he can go with them.
我能去吗 妈妈
Can I, Mum?
抱歉 亲爱的 你不能去
I'm sorry, love, no.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为你还太小
Because you're too young.
可他们都和我一样大啊
I mean, I'm in the same year as them!
我又不是他们的妈妈
Well, I'm not their mum.
艾莉·C的爸爸会陪着他们一起
Ally C's dad is going with them.
如果你留在家里 大家都会来找我们
If you stay here, everyone comes to us.
所以我们才准备了南瓜 不是吗
That's what the pumpkin's for, remember?
妈妈
Mum...
不行 本 对不起
No, Ben, I'm sorry.
-可是妈妈... -说了不行
- Mum, but... - No!
来吧 孩子
Come on, pal.
就跟他们说 丹尼想晚点带你出去
We'll tell them that Danny wants to take you out later.
晚点再见 玩得开心
I'll see you later, OK? Have a nice night.
你来陪我六岁的女儿
You didn't come trick or treating
四处要糖 不会就是为了勾搭姑娘吧
with my six-year-old in order to meet women, did you?
怎么 你社交无能 我自愿来帮你
What? I volunteer because you can't interact with people,
你就这么谢我
and this is the thanks I get?
要是你让你老婆帮我在
If you'd get your wife to throw me some leads
她那网站上牵个线
off that website of hers.
那不是网站 是本地母亲们的论♥坛♥
It's not a website, it's a forum for local mothers.
是吗 我正好需要母爱
Yeah? I need mothering.
你是需要监督
You need monitoring.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat?
再见
Goodbye!
我去叫我女儿
Let me just get my daughter.
苏格兰检察院起诉安娜·迪恩案
Call the diet of Her Majesty's Advocate
现在开庭
against Anna Dean.
迪恩夫人请站到台前
Come forward, please, Mrs. Dean.
你是安娜·迪恩吗
Are you Anna Dean?
是
I am.
请坐
Have a seat.
起诉内容如下
The indictment reads as follows.
2017年10月31日 你在爱丁堡
On 31st October, 2017, at Kim's Cafe,
洛锡安路金姆咖啡厅煽动他人谋杀家住格拉斯哥港
Lothian Road, Edinburgh, you did incite others, meantime unknown,
汤姆林路的28岁的克瑞格·安德鲁·迈尔斯
to murder Craig Andrew Myers, aged 28 years,
目前该人身份依旧未明
of Tomlin Road, Port Glasgow.
搞定了 老大
All done, boss.
好的 谢谢
Right, thanks.
迈尔斯夫人
Mrs. Myers?
这是谁啊
And who's this?
她叫杰茜卡
This is Jessica.
不 我说的是这个
No, I meant this.
-奥斯卡 -奥斯卡啊
- Oscar. - Oscar?
我是斯蒂文·格洛沃警督
I'm DI Grover, Steven.
-我得去医院看他 -我们等会儿就带您去
- I have to get to the hospital. - We'll take you shortly.
也许今晚应该另外找人照顾杰茜卡
It may be best if Jessica stays with someone tonight.
您和您丈夫有没有亲戚住在附近
Do you or your husband have any relatives nearby?
没有
No.
有朋友...我可以打给学校的朋友
Friends... Friends from school that I can call.
三条新消息
未读信息
打给我
什么情况
你看见这个了吗
塔拉
什么情况 这是真的吗
未读信息
你看到这个了吗
你看到这个了吗
为利亚姆·格兰姆伸张正义
克瑞格·迈尔斯 又名埃迪·J·特纳
不要让邪恶存活
-我是格洛沃 -我是瑞贝卡·迈尔斯
- Grover. - It's Rebecca Myers.
有人说克瑞格是埃迪·J·特纳
People are saying Craig's Eddie J Turner.
埃迪·J·特纳
Eddie J Turner?
他们说克瑞格伪造了身份
They're saying Craig isn't Craig!
还说他是儿童杀手
They're saying he's a child killer.
点赞量已经上千了
It's got thousands of likes!
他们附上了他的照片 还有我的地址
There's a photo of him, and our address,