一条新信息
到车♥库♥来
禁止入内
马上会有很多事情浮出水面...
Things are going to come out and...
人们也会开始说闲话...
..people are going to be saying things...
关于我的闲话
..about me.
我必须离开
I can't stay.
但走之前我必须先见你一面
But I needed to see you before I go away.
今天不好过吧
Long day?
你还记得吗 事情发生之后
Do you remember, after it happened,
看到窗外的人们上班下班
how weird it felt to look out the window
过着自己的生活...
and see people going to work or...
那种感觉有多奇怪
..living their lives?
没人会告诉你...
Nobody tells you...
你跌落的谷底会有多深
..how far down you can go.
有多黑暗
Or how dark it gets.
或者当你发现自己可能再也爬不出来
Or how scary it is when you realise
又会有多可怕
you might not resurface.
所以你开始四处奔走
So you start a campaign.
你开始借酒浇愁
Or you drink.
告诉大家你不能自杀
Tell people you can't kill yourself
因为你还有一个女儿
because you've still got a daughter
但事实上
but, actually,
你就是在自杀 只不过是...
you're doing it anyway, just...
放慢了速度
..slowly.
我很想你
I've missed you.
你才没有想我
No, you haven't.
是啊
No.
想得不多
Not much.
就一点点吧
Maybe a bit.
杜思里咖啡厅
营业中
我一直在看那段视频
I've been watching the video.
采访利亚姆的那个
The interview.
我就一直看着利亚姆...
I'll be watching Liam...
却总觉得特纳就坐在我的身边
..but it's like Turner's sitting right next to me.
他的阴影总是缠着我
He's always there.
摆脱不掉
I can't get rid of him.
我昨天去法♥院♥了
I went to the court yesterday.
想看看他长什么样子
I wanted to see what he looked like.
可后来却跟踪上了他 我不知道是为什么
I found myself following him. I don't know why.
也不知道我是想干什么
I don't know what I thought I was going to do.
然后我突然意识到...
Then suddenly I realised...
如果不是他呢
..what if it's not him?
如果...
What if..
这个人是无辜的呢
..this guy's innocent?
他绝不无辜
He's not.
可小露说你们没有证据
But Lou said there's no actual proof.
我今天作了伪证
I perjured myself today.
他们问我是不是想让特纳死 我说不是
I was asked if I wanted Turner dead and I said no.
可把话说出口的时候 我才发现我想让他死
But as I was saying it, I realised that I do.
我一直都想让他死
I think I always have.
我知道他会去一间咖啡厅见他的社工
I know for a fact that he meets his social worker in a cafe
我也知道是哪个社工
and I know which one.
如果有人能给那间咖啡厅的经理塞点钱
If someone was to give the manager of that cafe some money
一看到他去见社工 就打电♥话♥通知我们...
and asked them to call the next time he meets her there...
我们就有足够的证据了
..that would be proof enough,
不是吗
wouldn't it?
足够证明什么
Enough for what?
这件事必须得有个了结
It has to end.
下集预告
克瑞格·迈尔斯不是埃迪·J·特纳
Craig Myers is not Eddie J Turner.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我看到他了 安娜
I saw him, Anna.
我们毁掉了一个无辜男人的人生
We have ruined an innocent man's life!
我搞错了
I was wrong.
搞错什么了
About what?
克瑞格·迈尔斯
Craig Myers.
所有的一切
All of it.
你们都觉得他不是 可我却不听
You were never convinced but I wouldn't listen.
现在已经太晚了
And now it's too late.
各位陪审团成员 针对被告安娜·露易丝·迪恩
Members of the jury, have you reached a verdict
你们是否已经做出判决
in respect of the accused, Anna Louise Dean?
是的
Yes.
你们的判决是什么
What is your verdict?