No.
我们得让他像我之前一样
We should make him do what I just had to do.
在孤立无援的情况下独自说出真♥相♥
Make him tell the truth with no-one there to speak for him.
我不想知道事情的经过
I don't want to know what happened.
那你想要什么 克里斯蒂安
So what do you want, Christian?
因为我们已经无法回头了 不是吗
Because we can't go back, can we?
你到底想要什么
So what do you want?
嗨 哥们
Hiya, mate.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
朱迪丝说你也去见她了
Judith said you went to see her as well.
对 因为我担心你啊
Yeah, because I'm worried about you.
你也没让我放心啊
You're not exactly reassuring me.
朱迪丝是谁
Who's Judith?
她是我出狱之后
She's the woman
负责我的案件的社工
who's looked after my case since I was released.
我是个骗子 小贝
I'm a liar, Bex.
是她教我撒谎的 她说这关乎我的性命
I was taught to lie. I was told my life depended on it.
我有好几次想要告诉你
I came close to telling you so many times
可我不想失去你们两个
but I couldn't risk losing you both.
你曾经看着我的眼睛告诉我你不是那个人
You looked me in the eye and you said, "I'm not him."
你怎么可以骗我
How could you do that?!
因为连我自己都已经相信这个谎言了
Because I'd convinced myself that I wasn't!
我骗了所有人 包括我自己
You see, I've lied to everybody, including me.
可你没有骗他
You didn't lie to him.
我和汤姆是狱友
I shared a cell with Tom in jail.
我必须要找个人说 不然我会...
I had to tell somebody or else I would have...
我出狱以后 他们想让我搬去英格兰
After I got out, they wanted me to move to England.
我知道他要回这里...
I found out he was coming back here and...
至少得有个人可以让我不用伪装
..I had to be myself with someone.
你可以告诉我的
You could have told me.
是吗
Could I?
我得离开这里 重新开始 小贝
I'm going to have to go somewhere and start again, Bex.
我希望你能和我一起
I want that to be with you.
不
No.
你离我远一点 越远越好
Leave me alone. Leave me alone.
我想让你们了解真正的我 你和杰茜
I want you to know who I am. You and Jess.
离我远一点
Leave me alone!
我爱你
I love you.
克瑞格
在你做好准备之前 你不必开口
You know you don't have to talk about it until you're ready,
但你想开口的时候...
but as soon as you are, then...
我好幸运 能有你在我身边
I'm so lucky to have you.
我们都是如此
We all are.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm sorry.
喂
Hello.
明天上午十点
10 a.m. tomorrow.
你知道地点
You know where.
-快开始吧 -我不想
- Come on, then. - I don't want to.
为什么
Why not?
我在做这个 爸爸
I'm doing this, Dad!
它们不会跑的 来吧
They're not going anywhere. Come on.
这个可以留作纪念
This'll be good to keep.
好吧
OK, then.
好了
Right, then.
开始录了
Here we go.
姓名
Name?
利亚姆 利亚姆·格兰姆
Liam. Liam Graham.
年龄
Age?
九岁
Nine.
呃 还有什么
And...OK, what else?
你长大以后想成为什么样的人
What do you want to be when you grow up?
强大
Big.
我想成为强大的人
I want to be big.
不
No.
起初 我经常会来这里献花
I used to come and lay flowers here at first.
很多人都是如此
Lots of people did.
然后我想 这到底算什么
And then I thought, what the hell are we doing?
不该是这里
Anywhere but here.
为什么给我你的电♥话♥号♥码
Why did you give me your number?
上次的会面 我们并没有把话说完
We didn't really finish the meeting.
我们是压根没开始说吧
We didn't really start it, did we?
说吧 埃迪
Well, Eddie?
你确定你想听吗
Are you sure you want to hear this?
别把我的感受当成你逃避的借口
Don't use my feelings as an excuse to get out of this.
我知道你认为我的隐瞒
I know you think I kept it from you
还有拒绝坦白 是出于恶意 可是...
and I refused to say anything out of spite, but...
我其实都没有告诉我最好的朋友
the truth is, I didn't even tell my best friend,
我本可以更早出狱的 只要我...
and I'd have gotten out a lot sooner if...
你出狱已经够早了
You got out pretty bloody quick as it was.
-不要打断我说话 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- You're not supposed to interrupt. - Fuck you!
我只想说 我保持沉默不是为了伤害你
All I'm saying is, I didn't keep quiet to hurt you.
而是为了...
It was for...
为了安全着想
It was for safety.
你必须现在告诉我完整的经过
You have to tell me everything right now.
从他说的第一句话到他看的最后一眼
The first thing he said to the last thing he saw.
所有的一切
Everything.
那时我住在我爸认识的一个女人家里
I was staying with this woman my dad knew.
我已经几天没回去了 可是...
I hadn't been back in a couple of days but...
根本没人在意 所以那天我一直在这里
no-one had bothered so I spent half that day here.
我捡了块碎瓶子上的玻璃
I picked up a piece of glass off a broken bottle
拿着它...
and I was just...
往自己身上割
cutting myself.
但我根本没有感觉
I couldn't really feel it.
就好像我根本不在这里
Like I wasn't really here.
我想找的是一个别人看不到我的地方
I was looking for somewhere to be invisible.
而不是受害者
Not for a victim.
不是我选择的利亚姆
I didn't choose Liam.
所以你没有把他从商店带走
So you didn't take him from the shops?
我不知道他是从哪里来的
I don't know where he came from.
不是我选择的他
I didn't choose him.
所以谁碰上就可能是谁了
So he could have been anyone?
不是
No.
我看到他在那边走着
I saw him walking there.
手里拿着什么东西 很宝贝的样子
He was holding something in his hand like it was treasure.
然后他突然停了下来 直直地盯着我看
He just stopped dead and stared straight at me.
他拿的是一包足球贴纸
It was a packet of football stickers.
他朝我走了过来
He started walking towards me
他能看到我胳膊上的血
and he could see the blood on my arm.
他本应该跑得远远的
He should have run a mile!
可他没有
But he didn't.
他就停在你现在站的地方 对我说
He just stood where you're standing now and he said,
"你还好吗"
"Are you all right?"
我让他离我远一点
"Leave me alone!" I said.
可他不听
But he doesn't.
他那么瘦小
He was so small.
脆弱
Vulnerable.
他说 "需要我找人过来吗"
"Shall I get someone?" He says.
我能感觉到
And I can feel it.
我心里的怒火越来越旺
The anger's starting to build up.
我又说了一次 "离我远一点"
"Leave me alone," I say again.
他却靠了上来...
He just moves closer...
对我说...
and said...
"我妈妈是护士 我可以叫她来"
"My mum's a nurse. I can get her."
他那么说了吗
He said that?
他说你能帮我
He said you could help me.
你必须告诉我他的原话是什么
You have to tell me the exact words he used.
他都说了些什么
All of them.
他说 "我妈妈是护士
He said, "My mum's a nurse.
她能帮你
"She can help you.
她特别乐于助人"
"She helps anyone."