迈尔斯夫人
Mrs. Myers?
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's OK.
我明白那段时间对你来说非常艰难
I know it's been a difficult time for you.
我刚才问你 在格洛沃警督做出保证之后
I asked you whether, after DI Grover's assurances,
你和你家人的生活是否恢复了正常
did things return to normal for you and your family?
没有 但格洛沃警督没有撒谎
No. Not that DI Grover lied.
他也没料到
He didn't know.
我们都没有料到
None of us did.
你还好吗
You all right?
怎么了
What happened?
安娜已经告诉我她决定不认罪
Anna has instructed me to tender a plea of not guilty.
我们要准备庭审了
The case will go to trial.
迈尔斯夫人
Mrs. Myers,
你是否看到袭击者对你丈夫耳语
did you see the attacker whisper to your husband?
没有 我当时在楼上
No, I was upstairs.
我听到动静的时候 人已经跑了
The attack was over before I heard anything.
所以你知道的事都是你丈夫告诉你的
So, all you know is what your husband has told you?
你对你丈夫有多了解 迈尔斯夫人
How well do you know your husband, Mrs. Myers?
每个人又能对别人有多少了解
How well does anyone know anyone in the end?
好吧 一般来说
Well, generally speaking,
已婚夫妇之间通常没有秘密
married couples tend to share everything with each other.
我不知道 我又不是专家
I don't know. I'm no expert.
所以你们之间是有秘密的
So you don't share everything?
这和案子有关系吗
Is this relevant?
恕我冒昧 迈尔斯夫人
With respect, Mrs. Myers,
你回答了问题我们才会知道是否有关
we won't know that until you answer the question.
我们之间有过协议...
We made a kind of agreement...
不过问我们相遇之前发生的任何事
..that anything that happened before we met doesn't matter.
这样啊
I see.
原因呢
Because?
我们都有...
We both come from...
不太开心的过去
..not particularly happy backgrounds,
我们的家人也都不在身边了 所以...
and neither of our families are around, so...
我们认为没必要纠结于过去
..we agreed there's no point in looking back.
决定着眼于未来
And...we decided to concentrate on looking forward
建立属于我们自己的美好家庭
and building a proper family of our own.
就是这样
That's all.
那么在你们在一起之后
Since you've been together, then,
你丈夫是否曾经
have there been any occasions when
在某些重要的事情上
your husband hasn't been
对你有所隐瞒
honest with you about something significant?
有 但我...
Yes, but I...
谢谢你 迈尔斯夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Myers.
谢谢你 迈尔斯夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Myers.
本场审判将在明天上午10点重新开庭
Court will reconvene at 10am tomorrow.
只有这样才能知道真♥相♥
This is how we get the truth.
只有这样才能抓住他
This is how we get him.
我以为今天就会盘问他
I thought they'd get to him today.
明天肯定会的
Definitely tomorrow.
下集预告
警♥察♥一直说不是他
The police are saying it's not him.
我需要能证明克瑞格·迈尔斯就是
I need proof that Craig Myers
埃迪·J·特纳的证据
is Eddie J Turner.
你有证据
You do have proof?
我本来都快拿到证据了
I was in the process of getting it
可是你把信息发到了网上
when you decided to go global.
皇家办公室的立场是不管克瑞格
The Crown's position is that it doesn't matter
是不是埃迪·J·特纳都没关系
whether Craig is Eddie J Turner or not.
但这和我有关系
It matters to me.
你知道你妈妈很了不起 对吧
You know your mum's amazing, don't you?
她真的很了不起
I mean, really amazing.
我们都明白你为什么会
We all understand why you
对克瑞格·迈尔斯产生亲近感
might feel an affinity with Craig Myers,
但是这里面并没有阴谋
but there's no conspiracy.
记住谁才是受害者
Just remember who the victim is.
克瑞格·迈尔斯就是埃迪·J·特纳
Craig Myers is Eddie J Turner.
当他站在法庭上
And when he stands up in court
在所有人面前崩溃失控的时候
and falls to pieces in front of everyone,
就会自己证明这个事实
he'll prove it himself!
请告诉我们你叫什么名字
Could you tell us your name, please?
我叫克瑞格·安德鲁·迈尔斯
My name is Craig Andrew Myers.