我的问题问完了 法官阁下
No further questions, My Lady.
陪审团的各位成员
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury...
在我让你们退场斟酌判决意见之前
..before I ask you to retire to consider your verdict,
我必须要求你们
I must ask you to put out of your mind
对此案的相关人员不得掺杂任何
any feelings of sympathy or revulsion you may feel
同情或是厌恶的个人情绪
for anyone involved in this case.
我们在此不是为了证实迈尔斯先生的身份
We are not here to establish Mr. Myers' identity.
而是要确认迪恩夫人是否触犯了律法
We are here to establish Mrs. Dean's guilt or otherwise.
全体起立
All rise.
你做得很好
Well done.
丹尼去哪儿了
Where's Danny?
他说他不舒服
He said he wasn't feeling well.
喂
Hello?
嗯
Yes.
安娜
Anna?
埃·J·特
混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
你这个变♥态♥ 恶魔
You sick, evil bastard!
我等下就进去
I'll be in in a minute.
你在哪里
Where are you?
杜思里咖啡厅
我在等那个社工来杜思里咖啡厅
Waiting for the social worker to turn up at Duthrie Cafe,
也就是她见辅♥导♥对象的地方
where she meets her clients.
咖啡厅经理认识她 因为她总是待很久
The manager knows her because she always stays a long time,
和不止一人会面 还总是要求刷♥卡♥结账
meets more than one person and wants to pay by card.
估计是想报销
Expenses, I'm guessing.
你给经理看迈尔斯的照片了吗
Did you show the manager the photo of Myers?
你知道这事儿我以前做过吧
I have done this before, you know?
我给她看了一张
I showed her a version of it.
有可能是她的辅♥导♥对象 但她也不能确定
It could be one of her clients but she wouldn't swear to it,
不过她确实见过一个30岁左右深色头发的男人
but there's definitely a guy with dark hair around 30.
他肯定想见她
Surely he'll want to see her,
毕竟发生了这么多事
what with everything that's going on?
等等看吧
Well, we'll see, won't we?
谢谢你 小莫
Thanks, Mo.
-丹尼没回来 -没 他一直没联♥系♥我
- No Danny? - No, I haven't heard from him.
你们两个还好吧
Everything OK with you two?
还好 他就是压力有点大 没事的
Yeah, he's just been a bit tense, that's all.
你做了什么 你做了什么
What have you done? What have you done?!
-住手 安娜 安娜 -你做了什么
- Stop it, Anna! Anna...! - What did you do?!
-安娜 -你做了什么
- Anna! - What did you do?
他怎么能那么做
How could he?
他失去了从未谋面的哥哥
Well, he lost his brother before he even met him
现在他又失去了你
and now he's lost you.
他没有失去我
He's not lost me.
-就算我被叛有罪... -我说的不是坐牢的事
- Even if I'm found guilty... - I'm not talking about prison.
现在的困境与特纳无关 安娜
Turner didn't do this, Anna.
这都是你造成的
You're doing this.
你让自己成为受害者
You've made yourself a victim
还让他主宰了我们所有人的生活
and now you've given him the power over all of us.
你这么想有多久了
How long have you thought that?
那个孩子已经被判了刑
The boy was given a sentence.
刑期不是他决定的 他也服了刑 你还想怎样
He didn't set it but he served it. What more can he do?
那个孩子
The boy?
你以前为什么没说过这些
Why have you never said any of this before?
或许跟你重新开始吃药却没告诉我
Maybe the same reason you haven't told me
是同样的原因
that you're back on those pills.
听着
Look...
安娜 真正有权改变现状的人是你 不是他
the thing is, Anna, you've got the power, not him.
他什么也改变不了 但你可以
He can't change anything but you can,
为了你和他
for both of you.
你不会是想让我宽恕他吧
You're not talking about forgiveness?
只有利亚姆有权宽恕他
Liam is the only one with the right to forgive him.
不 我不是说他对利亚姆做的事
No, I don't mean for what he did to Liam.
我说的是他对你造成的影响
I mean for what he's done to you.
-这事的重点不是我 -可它就是
- This isn't about me. - Oh, but it is.
不 莱尼
No, Lenny.
不
No!
如果是本做了那样的事呢
What if it was Ben in his shoes?
本绝对不会...
Ben would never...
你会希望他得到宽恕 不是吗
You'd want him forgiven, wouldn't you?
他不一样
He's not the same.
有些事情无法饶恕
Some things are unforgivable.
可只有这样的宽恕才有意义
But that's the only time forgiveness means anything.
宽恕可以宽恕的又有什么意义
What's the point in forgiving the forgivable?
原来你一直都这么想
You've really been thinking about this.
只有这样你才能实现复仇 安娜
This is how you get revenge, Anna.
他不配
He doesn't deserve it.
这和他无关
It's got nothing to do with him!
重点是你
It's about you!
是我们
Us!
我们救不回利亚姆了 但还可以救回你
We can't get Liam back but we can get you back.
仇恨能解决什么问题
Hate's not working, is it?
看看你自己
Look at you.
仇恨正在吞噬你 吞噬所有的一切
It's killing you. It's killing everything!
让我放下对那个人的仇恨
Letting go of what I feel about that man
就等于让我再次承受失去利亚姆的痛苦...
would be like letting go of Liam again...
我做不到
and I can't do that.
拜托 安娜
Please, Anna.
现在还不晚
It's not too late.
无论判决如何 你必须告诉我你会放下这一切
Whatever the verdict, I need you to say you'll let this thing go.
拜托了 安娜
Come on, Anna, please.
我做不到
I can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为你懂我
I thought you understood.
杰瑞
Gerry.
我妈不在家 不过请进
Mum's not here but come in.
-莱尼 -杰瑞 快请进
- Lenny! - Gerry, come on in.
我不能久留
I can't stay.
你男朋友在吗
Is your boyfriend here?
不在 从午饭那会儿他就不见了
No, I've not seen him since lunchtime.
你认识他多久了 小露
How long have you known him, Lou?
-差不多一年 怎么了 -有什么问题吗
- About a year. Why? - Is something wrong?
你们需要和丹尼·卡拉翰保持距离
You need to stay away from Danny Callaghan.
为什么 他做了什么
Why? What's he done?
在法庭上我看他觉得眼熟 就查了一下
I thought I knew him at court so I checked.
他有案底
He's got a record.
因为持有毒品
For possession.
-他告诉过我 -什么
- He told me. - What?
他说过他进过监狱吗
Has he told you he's spent time inside?
我猜没有吧 很抱歉告诉你这些 小露
I didn't think so. I'm sorry to do this, Lou,
但你并不了解他
but you don't know him.
无意冒犯 但我现在已经是大人了
No offence but I'm a big girl now.
等等
Hold on.
所以 他曾因持有毒品坐过牢
So, wait, he went to prison for possession?
不是 比那个更严重
No, for more than that.
我不了解具体情况 但是...
I don't know the details, but...
我知道他干过坏事
..I do know he's bad news.
你是怎么认识他的
Why would you know him?
丹尼·卡拉翰就是在桥下
Danny Callaghan was the kid
发现利亚姆尸体的那个孩子
who found Liam's body under the bridge.
你说他叫丹尼的时候 我就认出来了
When you said Danny, I knew it was him.
他在发现尸体几个小时后才报的警
He didn't report it for hours
我们也无法从他口中得到有用的信息
and then we could barely get any sense out of him.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
他是故意接近你们的
He's deliberately got close to you.
我这儿没什么可以招待你的
I've got nothing to offer you.
楼下有...
There's...
茶和咖啡
..tea and coffee downstairs.
威士忌在哪里
Where's the whisky?
这个行吗
This OK?