为什么
Why?
照我说的做 好吗
Just do as you're told, OK?
不不不 你站在那里别动
No, no, no, you stay where you are.
他不想骗你们的
He never wanted to lie.
你跟他说了什么
What have you told him?
-真♥相♥ -什么真♥相♥
- The truth. - And what's that?
为什么 丹尼
Why, Danny?
我们认识的那一晚...
The night we met...
我不知道该怎么和你聊天 然后...
..I didn't know how to talk to you, and then...
-你就提起了利亚姆 -为什么
- ..you mentioned Liam, like, straight away. - Why?!
这么多年来...
All those years...
我都不知道该怎么面对这一切
..I didn't know what to do with any of it.
我忘不掉 也没法找人说
I couldn't let go of it. I couldn't talk about it either.
可突然之间
Then, all of a sudden...
你让一切
..you made it...
变得真实了
..real.
你和安娜 是你们让一切
You and then Anna, you made it...
变得正常
..normal.
你觉得你做的事很正常
You think what you've done is normal?
-你利用了我 -我也没法向你坦白啊
- You used me. - I couldn't tell you straight off, could I?
本 你过来好不好
Ben, can you please just come here?
是他想和我走 我拒绝了 你告诉安娜
He wanted to come with me, I said no. Tell Anna that.
不 你以后再也不许联♥系♥我和我的家人
No, no. Don't you ever contact me or my family ever again.
走吧 兄弟
Go on, pal.
去吧
Go on.
一定要记住...
And remember...
好吗
..Ok?
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
你能告诉她吗 是他想跟我走的
Will you tell her that? That he wanted to come with me?
我不明白
I don't understand this.
他为什么要同意
Why should he?
-这个问题问得好 -我知道
- That's a good question. - I know.
那答案是什么
But what's the answer?
她毁了他的一生
She's ruined his life.
你可以拒绝会面 克瑞格
You can refuse the meeting, Craig.
这不是强制会面
There's no obligation.
但这对她有好处 对不对
It's in her interests, though, isn't it?
与他无关
Not his.
事实上 这个程序是为了帮助受害者
Actually, this process is all about the victim.
罪案发生后我们所问的问题
The questions we ask after a crime -
触犯了哪条律法 是谁犯了法
what laws have been broken, who broke them,
该获得怎样的刑罚 一切都关注于罪犯
what do they deserve as punishment - are about the offender,
而恢复性司法想知道的是
whereas restorative justice asks,
谁受到了伤害
who's been hurt?
他们需要什么
What do they need?
该由谁来弥补伤害
And whose obligation is it to repair that damage?
我认为我们应当关注于你的需求 克瑞格
I think it's right to focus on your needs, Craig.
这一切是为了帮助你继续生活
This is about what you need to move forward now.
就是这样
That's all.
要是我知道肯定会早点来
I'd have come sooner if I'd known.
只是医生今天才给我打电♥话♥
But the surgery only called me today.
卡萝尔说你有几个很好的想法
Carol said you had some interesting ideas
帮助我们重新装♥修♥这个地方
for redecorating the place.
对不起 安娜
I'm sorry, Anna.
我早就告诉过你了
I've told you before,
你不需要向我道歉
you don't have to apologise to me.
你相信我
You trusted me...
可我却害你惹上了麻烦
..and I got you in trouble.
不
No.
威廉 告诉我你没有这么做
William, tell me you didn't.
不是你干的
Not you.
我没想害你惹上麻烦的
I didn't mean to get you in trouble.
所以你才这样伤害自己
Is that why you did this to yourself?
他不该得到自♥由♥的生活
He doesn't deserve to be free.
我想让他死
I want him to die.
我想让所有变♥态♥都死干净
I want all the sick bastards to die.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
是我做错了事
What I did was wrong.
我要告诉他们是我♥干♥的
I'm going to tell them it was me.
我要认罪
I'm going to confess.
他说我是受害者...
He says I am a victim...
可我不是
..but I'm not.
你不是
No.
克里斯蒂安
收到你的信息了
我会找到真凶的
出租车来了
Taxi's here.
你确定不需要我送你吗
Are you sure you don't want me to drive you?
结束以后我给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you straight after.
你知道我们都很为你骄傲吧
We're all proud of you, you know.
欢迎 路上还顺利吗
Welcome. How was the journey?
他还没到
He's not here yet.
这很重要
It's important,
这个圆圈
the circle,
因为我们所有人都是相互关联的
because we're all connected.
你做的事会影响我 反之亦然
What you do affects me and vice versa.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢你们两位过来
Thank you both for coming.
我是西蒙妮
I'm Simone.
克瑞格 这位是安娜
Craig, this is Anna.
安娜 这位是克瑞格
Anna, this is Craig.
你们二人都是出于自愿
You're both here voluntarily
来到这里谈论安娜近期被判下的罪行
to talk about the offence Anna was recently convicted of.
你们都将有机会发言
You'll both get a chance to speak
但请你们互相尊重 不要打断对方发言
but I'd ask you to be respectful and not to interrupt.
麻烦手♥机♥关机或调至静音
Mobile phones off or on silent, please.
显然 我会做出汇报提交法官
Obviously, I'll be writing a report the judge will see,
但我们可否同意 在这房♥间里发生的谈话
but can we agree that anything said in this room
都将永远保密
will remain private and confidential?
那好
Ok.
安娜 我想请你谈一谈去年十月
Anna, can I ask you to go back to last October
你是以何种心态实施了犯罪
and talk about your state of mind leading up to the offence?
就像我一直以来的心态 我也记不清有多久了
It was the same as it's been since as long as I can remember.
我有多想念我的儿子
How much I miss my son.
在让杀害他的凶手的身份被公之于众之前
And that I can't rest until the identity of the man
我绝不能停歇
who killed him is made public.
万圣节前几周...
A few weeks before Halloween...
我得到信息说埃迪·J·特纳
..I received information that Eddie J Turner
正使用克瑞格·迈尔斯的名字在格拉斯哥港生活
was living in Port Glasgow under the name Craig Myers.
我在网上查了他的地址
I looked his address up online...
看到他家方圆一英里内有两所学校
..and I saw two schools within a mile of his house.
就觉得很难受
I felt sick.
我必须警告大家
I needed to warn people.
所以我就买♥♥了一部付费手♥机♥
So I bought a pay-as-you-go phone...
使用虚假信息开设了一个账户
..set up an account using false details
并在网上发布了他的照片以及姓名住址
and I posted his picture online with his name and address.
我并不是说我当时不知道这样做会造成一定后果
I'm not saying I didn't know there would be consequences.
你是说对克瑞格来说
For Craig, you mean?
对所有人来说
For everyone.
你知道此举会有一定后果
And knowing there would be consequences,
那你还记得按下按钮
can you remember how it felt
将你的指控公之于众时的心情吗
pressing that button and making the accusation public?
那个时候...
It felt good...
我很开心
..at the time.
你觉得你为什么会开心 安娜
Why do you think that was, Anna?
我觉得是因为我终于做了点什么
I think it was because I was doing something.
就算被抓 也比继续无助下去...
And even if I got caught, it was still better than being so...
要好
..helpless, I suppose.
你当时还有其他感受吗
Do you remember any other feelings?
你是说愧疚感
You mean guilt?
如果你当时有的话
If you felt any.
我当时唯一的愧疚感是要欺骗我的家人