剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
So, if you were watching us now, what would you see?
如果你现在在观察我们 你会看到什么
Two people, a man and a woman in a room,
两个人 孤男寡女 独处一室
For one night,
春宵一夜
'Cause that's all they're capable of anymore.
因为人们现在只能做到一♥夜♥欢♥好
Please, tell me that is not true.
求你告诉我并非是这样的
It's only a report--
那只是我的报告
It's what you believe.
那是你所相信的
It's what I see.
那是我所看见的
It's ridiculous, I know, but...
我知道很荒谬 但是
I've been lying awake, thinking,
有时候我躺在床上会想
"Maybe if I came down, they wouldn't be here."
"如果我下来 它们可能根本不在这里"
You loved that thing.
你以前很喜欢那东西
You always say that.
你总这么说
I don't remember it at all.
但我根本不记得它
Memory is fickle.
记忆是善变的
Six says that everything here is fake, unreal.
6号♥说这里的一切都是假的 不真实的
It's not possible.
那怎么可能
I mean, why would the world be like that?
世界怎么会是那样的呢
It is like that, in six's mind.
在6号♥的意识里就是那样的
Look at me, 11-12.
看着我 1112号♥
Is this real?
这是真的吗
Do I love you like
难道我对你的爱不是
no father ever loved a son before?
胜过世界上任何父亲对儿子的爱吗
When I was your age, I questioned everything.
我像你那么大的时候 也曾质疑一切
Young men always doubt, challenge,
年轻人总是爱质疑和反对
But never doubt your family.
但是绝不要质疑自己的家人
Never.
永远不要
Steven, come back.
斯蒂文 快回来
Something happened, in you...
你内心深处起了点变化
A memory.
记忆被唤醒
Your fishing trip, perhaps.
也许 是你的钓鱼之旅
Your brother?
你哥哥吗
Do you think it would help me to tell you?
你觉得告诉你们对我有帮助吗
I know it would.
我知道肯定会的
765 is in love with 23-30.
765号♥和2330号♥相爱了
23-56 is pregnant to 46-59.
2356号♥怀上了4659号♥的孩子
913 had an affair with 23-30,
913号♥和2330号♥有婚外情
So 765 is jealous of 23-30,
所以765号♥嫉妒2330号♥
So she
所以她...
He's running rings around us!
他在故意耍弄我们
I see your fear, 70.
我看到你的恐惧了 70号♥
I've been watching you.
我一直在观察你
You know you're a prisoner-- you're just like me.
你知道你也是囚徒 跟我一样
But you don't wanna know.
但是你不愿意承认
Well, I refuse to become you.
我拒绝成为你这样的人
I do remember something about this place.
我记得这个地方
Like something happened here.
这里发生过什么
Doesn't that make it true?
难道那不意味着这是真的吗
They do it to me somehow.
他们是故意针对我做的
They do it to all of us.
他们对我们所有人用了这种手段
One, two...
一 二
Three, four, five...
三 四 五
Six.
六
"Hello to you, who-whoever you are.
"你好 无论你是谁"
"I'm six."
"我是6号♥"
I'm eight years old.
我今年8岁
You sound like such a clever, little six.
你听起来是个很聪明的小6号♥
It's a trick.
这是鬼把戏
You knew where it was-- you went straight to it.
你知道它在哪 你直接就找到它了
It has to be a trick.
这一定是个鬼把戏
Has to be.
一定是
Tell me why you resigned, please?
告诉我你为什么辞职 拜托
I worked on a floor called "analysis."
我工作的那一层叫"分♥析♥层"
We don't know who works on the next floor.
我们不知道在楼上工作的是什么人
We never see them.
我们从来没见过他们
I started to notice something,
我开始注意到一些事
And like a good boy, I reported up.
作为一个尽职的员工 我报告了上去
And what was it?
你注意到了什么
People changing.
人们在改变
Too many people.
太多的人
So I sent in the report, got a three-word reply.
我上报了记录 得到三个字的回复
"Cease and desist."
"请终止"
But if you could find out why
但如果你能查出
"solutions" want you to stop
「解」让你停手的原因
Who are you?
你到底是什么人
You work in "Summakor," you said "solutions."
你也是"舒玛柯"公♥司♥的员工 你刚刚提到「解」
I didn't say, "solutions."
我并没有提到「解」
No more bullshit-- who are you?
别鬼扯了 你到底是谁
Yes, I work there.
没错 我的确是那里的员工
You sit there, you look at me,
坐着别动 看着我
And you tell me why you're here?
告诉我你来这的目的
You think you resigned-- maybe you did,
你说你辞职了 或许的确如此
But it's not over.
但事情远没有结束
They still control you.
他们依然控制着你
I'm going on vacation with my brother tomorrow.
明天我和我哥一家去度假
You called him your brother.
你称他为哥哥
Do you see?
你意识到了吗
I see I need to get out of here,
我意识到我必须赶快逃离这里
Before I become a part of this place.
以免真的成为这里的一员
I, be seeing ya.
我...再会
There's a reason I go on those bus trips.
我去坐观光巴士是因为
I heard the ocean once.
我曾听到过大海的声音
They stopped the bus.
当时他们把车停了下来
I kind of wandered off away.
我就一个人走远了
I heard waves crashing.
我听到了海浪撞击碎裂的声音
I heard the ocean.
我听到了大海的声音
You know, I'm all for a wild goose chase.
我倒是不介意白跑一趟
I'm an affirmative kind of guy, generally speaking,
一般来说 我都是个给予赞同肯定的人
But, "I can hear big water?"
但"我听见很多水的声音"
"Somewhere, there's a sound of splashing?"
"在某个地方 有水花四溅的声音"之类的话
Please.
得了吧
You mind if we just shut up and drive, please?
你能闭上嘴专心开车吗
Sounds good.
听起来不错
It's non-stop to the escape resort,
这里是世外度♥假♥区♥直达巴士
Departing in approximately four and half minutes.
离发车只有约4.5分钟了
Where is he? I don't know.
他去哪了 不知道
She's a crazy, six.
6号♥ 那女人是个疯子
Man, we are right where we were,
天啊 我们又回到原来的地方了
And we were here, even before that--
我们之前来过好几次了
And we are right here, again.
现在又到这里了
Maybe it was an illusion.
也许是幻听
Maybe I never heard it.
也许我从没听到过
Listen to me, you did hear something.
听我说 你肯定听到了
You have to keep believing that you heard it.
你必须坚信这一点
I wish I could.
我也希望我可以
I wish I could hear it now.
我希望我现在就可以听到
Try.
用心
Listen.
用心听
Follow the towers.
以双塔为指引
Two put you up to this, didn't he?
是2号♥要你这么做的 对吧
What?
什么
All this talk of the ocean-- yes, he did.
这些关于♥大♥海♥的事 没错 一定是他
He wants to throw me off track.
他想扰乱我的心智
We're going on a trip No, no, no, it's today!
去度假咯 不 不好 是今天啊
Where you going, man? My family!
你要去哪儿 老兄 我家人在等我
I knew you wouldn't let us down.
就知道你不会令我们失望
I told them-- didn't I tell ya?
我说过的 不是吗
Six never missed a vacation in his life.
6号♥这辈子从未错过一次度假
Come on, what are we waiting for?
快点 我们还等什么
All right, everyone,
好了 大家
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表